MENOJOY CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
1) Calcium 2) Lifenol Extract 3) Red Clover Extract 4) Multi Vitamins
Uses Of MENOJOY CAPSULE
The body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Calcium is found naturally in many foods and is available in form of supplements also. The benefits of calcium go beyond bone health. It:
- Helps children in attaining full adult height.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis, arthritis, and osteopenia by maintaining the bone mass.
- Prevents many types of cancers (if taken in combination with other vitamins).
- Prevents premenstrual depression.
- Protects cardiac muscles and controls blood pressure.
- Helps in maintaining optimal body weight.
- Reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- Helps in maintaining healthy pH level in the body.
The lifenol extract is used in the following conditions as it:
- Treats symptoms of menopause, hot flashes after menopause, insomnia, anxiety and other sleeping disorders, attention deficient-hyper activity disorder (ADHD), restlessness, nervousness, irritability and excitability, high cholesterol levels, tuberculosis, intestinal cramps, mucous colitis, prolonged painful erection of pennies, different types of cancers such as prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer.
- Improves appetite, breast milk production, urine flow.
Multivitamins are the best dietary supplements that contain fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and k and water soluble vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, and biotin. Multivitamins can be used for generalized needs (or) to support a specific health need such as joints, nails, hair, skin, and brain health. Multi vitamins are helpful in:
- Preventing of much chronic illness, sub-optimal vitamin status (low level of vitamins in the body).
- Serving all your vital nutrients to your body needed for day to day work.
- Improving skin health, hair texture, preventing hair loss.
- Improving joint health and prevents the risk of injury and supports bones.
- Boosting immunity, concentration, body energy levels.
- Weight loss
Side Effects Of MENOJOY CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: Calcium
High dose of calcium can cause kidney stones, bloating, gas, nausea, or irregular heartbeat.
Lifenol extract is safe.
No side effects of multivitamins are noted.
Contraindications Of MENOJOY CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Calcium
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney stones, or any kidney disease
- Heart problems, bone tumors, or sarcoidosis.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug lifenol extract or any other allergies.
- Surgery conditions
- Hormonal imbalances
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
After a woman reaches her puberty, her breast develops connective tissues, thousands of lobules (small glands, which produce breastfeeding milk) and fat. There are small ducts or tubes that transfer the milk to the nipples. The body cells uncontrollably multiply, in cancer. This excessive growth of cells causes cancer. The types of breast cancers are:
- Lobular carcinoma: This type of cancer is started from the lobules.
- Ductal carcinoma: This cancer begins from the milk duct, and it is the most prevalent type of cancer.
- Invasive breast cancer: In this type, the cells of cancer break out inside the ducts or lobules and infect nearby tissues, which increase the chances of spreading the infection to other body parts.
- Non-invasive breast cancer: In this cancer, the infection is inside the place from where it started, and still It hasn't broken out, but gradually there is a chance of developing the invasive breast cancer.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Hot flashes are commonly known to occur during menopause. Hot flashes are usually uncomfortable due to periods of sweating, warm skin and intense heat. Hot flashes can start in women when they wear tight apparels or when they consume spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, caffeine, etc. And, can also occur when they are stressed.
It is a time in the life of a woman when menstrual periods do not occur for 12 months. This happens when the ovaries in the female body stop working. Menopause is a gradual process, and it does not happen overnight. This transition period is called Perimenopause. In this, the oestrogen level in a woman starts to drop. Every woman experiences it differently. For menopause, the average age of a woman is 51 years. In some females, the age can vary from the early 30s to late 60s. It cannot be determined when a woman is going to experience menopause as there is no lab test which is 100% reliable. Starting age of menstrual cycle is not anyway related to the menopause age. Menopause indicates the end of fertility in the females.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Symptoms Treated With MENOJOY CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
The first and foremost sign of breast cancer is the formation of a swollen tissue in the breast, or a lump is formed in the breast, or armpit.
- Few other signs of breast cancer are:
- Skin of the breast may become red along with the small pits like in orange's skin.
- An appearance of rashes on and around the nipples.
- Breasts' shape and size may change.
- Nipples become inverted or sunken.
- Sometimes, Blood containing discharge may ooze out of the nipples.
- Skin of the nipple or breast may start to scale, peel or flake.
- Most of the lumps may not be cancerous, but one must get them examined by health experts.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
These are main symptoms of hot flashes in women:
- Faster-than-usual heartbeats (palpitations).
- Tingling sensation in the fingers.
- Sweating in the upper body in particular.
- Redness on the skin, mostly on the chest, ears, neck and face.
- Experiencing warm skin all of a sudden.
- Feeling cold or chilly.
- Experiencing anxiety.
What Are The Symptoms Of Menopause
The symptoms faced by a woman during menopause are as follows:
- Irregularity in periods: Irregularity in periods is one of the most usual and foremost symptoms of the menopause. In this, some females experience the delay in periods for months and in others, periods may come after every 2-3 weeks.
- Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness often occurs while perimenopause. It is generally followed by discomfort and itching. In some females, pain is felt during sex, this condition is called Dyspareunia. Also, some women face inflammation in the vagina which is termed as Vaginal Atrophy. Inflammation occurs due the shrinking and thinning of vaginal tissues and decreased vaginal lubrication due to a drop-in oestrogen level.
- A decrease in fertility: Oestrogen level in the female body drops drastically during the perimenopause which lowers the chance of pregnancy in the females.
- Hot flashes: The upper body may experience sudden heat that spreads downwards or upwards. The skin becomes patchy and red and the female starts sweating. The heart rate may increase suddenly or become irregular than normal palpitations. Hot flashes generally occur in the first year of menopause.
- Night sweats: Sometimes female sweats in bed while sleeping and it lasts for just a few minutes.
- Insomnia: Women suffer from insomnia while going through menopause. It gets difficult for them to stay asleep and fall asleep.
- Urinary issues: Women going through menopause suffer from frequent urination and urinary tract infections like cystitis.
- Mood swings: Mood swing is caused while a woman is going through a menopause.
- Other few symptoms related to menopause are:
- Hair thinning or hair loss.
- Reduction in breast size.
- An Increase in the fat deposit on the abdomen.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
Causes of diseases where MENOJOY CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
The exact cause of breast cancer is still unknown. The only known fact about breast cancer causes due to the damage of the DNA of the cells.
Some of the factors that increase the risk of breast cancer are:
- Obesity: Obese women are more prone to develop breast cancer.
- Genetic reasons: History of breast cancer running in one’s family can be one of the causes of breast cancer.
- Exposure to radiations: If some kind of radiation treatment is received in one’s chest in childhood, then there are more chances of developing breast cancer.
- Alcohol consumption: Too much of alcohol consumption can cause breast cancer.
- Smoking: Smoking can also increase the chances of breast cancer.
- Starting of the periods at an early age: When periods begin before the age of 12, there are more chances of developing breast cancer.
- Delaying of the menopause: women with delayed menopause are at a risk of breast cancer.
- Certain inherited genes: Few gene mutations like BRCA1 and BRCA2 can increase the chances of breast and other cancers. These gene mutations are carried from parents to the children.
- Having late Pregnancy: Women who deliver the baby after the age of 30 may develop the chances of having breast cancer.
- No pregnancy at all: If a woman never gets pregnant then they may suffer from breast cancer.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Causes for hot flashes during menopause in women are not exactly known. But, here are a few commonly known ones.
- Hormonal changes during menopause, such as high sensitivity to change in temperature.
- Smoking women can experience the risk of hot flashes during their menopause.
- Obese women have higher risks of feeling hot flashes that occur in menopause.
- Thyroid problems, which cause an excess of thyroid hormones, can also cause hot flashes during menopause.
What Are The Causes Of Menopause
Causes of menopause can be as follows:
- Declination of reproductive hormones: Less progesterone and oestrogen hormones are formed by ovaries as a female reaches her late 30s. These are the hormones that control the menstruation - hence, results in decreased fertility.The menstrual cycle becomes shorter or longer, lighter or heavier, less or more frequent when a woman enters her 40s.
- Hysterectomy: It is a surgery in which both the ovaries and uterus are removed and menopause is caused immediately. A woman who has gone through this surgery is most likely to have symptoms like hot flashes and other menopause symptoms which occurs suddenly and not over the period of time.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy. These are the therapies given to cancer patients. These therapies can cause menopause, inducing symptoms like hot flashes. ceasing of the menstrual cycle is not permanent always. A patient who has gone through these therapies may face menopause just after the therapy.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency. Sometimes ovaries might fail in producing the normal level of reproductive hormones then it is referred to as ovarian insufficiency.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
Worst Foods With MENOJOY CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Breast cancer
Foods that may affect the breast cancer adversely are:
- Sweet foods: Women who consume more sweets are prone to 27% higher chances of developing breast cancer than the ones who eat fewer sweets. Refined carbohydrate, which is present in sweets increases the blood glucose level because of which more insulin is released. Insulin promotes the growth of cancer cells that may cause breast cancer. Therefore, in order to prevent breast cancer, one must consume sweet food in less quantity. Few sweet foods that are bad are Carbonated sweet beverages, Packed juice, pastries, cakes, cookies, puddings, jam, etc.
- Processed meat: Some researchers have proved that the component used in processed meat like preservatives can develop the compounds, which increase the growth of the cancer cells. A few types of processed meats one should avoid are the hot dog, deli meat, ham, and bacon.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit possibly elevates the estrogen level, which increases the risk of breast cancer. According to a research, a female who consumes a quarter of a grapefruit every day is at 30% higher risk of developing breast cancer than the ones who don’t consume grape fruit.
- Vegetable oils: Vegetable oil contains polyunsaturated fats that may result in an oxidation process in a body. Free radicals and few chemicals are produced during the oxidation process, which increases the risk of breast cancer. Few vegetable oils that one must not consume are soybean, corn, sunflower and safflower oil.
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
- Processed foods: Potato chips and cookies are high in sodium which is dangerous for the hot flash. It makes you retain water and feel bloated.
- Spicy foods: Extra hot salsa and other fast food can trigger directly to hot flashes. Fatty foods enhance the risk of the heart diseases when the women come to the stage of menopause, which can be fatal if hot flashes occur.
- Sugary foods: It is prudent to avoid sugary foods such as candies, sweets, cakes, pastries, doughnuts, marshmallows, etc. as they trigger obesity and fluctuations in the oestrogen levels.
What Are The Worst Foods For Menopause
Few foods to avoid completely during the menopause phase are as follows:
- Alcohol: Consuming alcohol regularly and in heavy amount can worsen the symptoms of menopause such as mood swings.
- Caffeine: Caffeine containing beverages can affect negatively on sex hormones and can aggravate menopause symptoms like insomnia and mood swing. One can always replace caffeinated beverages with herbal drinks.
- Spicy food: Spicy food has an adverse effect on the symptoms of menopause like hot flashes.
- Meat: It is important to keep the body weight regulated while menopause. consumption of meat can end up in the increase in body fat ultimately increasing the body weight.
- Refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates consumption can lead to the symptoms of menopause like fatigue and mood swings.
- Sugar containing food: One should not increase the sugar intake as it can lead to increased weight. Body weight regulation is important while facing the menopause period.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
Do's With Usage of MENOJOY CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Breast cancer
Preventive tips for the breast cancer are:
- One must follow an exercise routine including yoga: A well-planned exercise routine may reduce the risk of breast cancer. Exercise can increase the ratio of bad (16alpha_hydroxyestrone) to good (2-hydroxyestrine) and changes the metabolism of estrogen in one's body.
- Yoga helps to regulate and balance one's hormones and endocrine system. It also helps to develop the immune system and to increase the flow of the lymph. Increased lymph flow is necessary for the drainage of the toxin from the armpits and breast.
- Self-examine and massage your breast: The first step in finding out breast cancer is finding a lump in breast or armpit by massaging them.
- Maintain fat and the right composition of the body: Visceral adipose tissue and obesity can cause extreme inflammation, which can lead to breast cancer. Hence, the target should be the reduction of the fat by the help of an expert who has complete knowledge of lifestyle changing therapies.
- Try to reduce other causes of inflammation in one's body: Get tested for food allergies and remove those food items from one’s foods list. As allergic foods may cause inflammation, which increases the risk of breast cancer. Also, get examined for certain chronic infections in sinuses, mouth, and guts and get them treat.
- Inflammation weakens the immune system which results in an in increase of the cancer cells.
- Breastfeed your baby: Breastfeeding can lower the chances of breast cancer.
- Sleep well: According to a few studies women sleeping less develops the chances of breast cancer hence, it is very important to take an undisturbed and good sleep of at least 7-8 hours per day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
These are the main things you can do to get relief from hot flashes that occur with menopause:
- Staying hydrated is important for women during this condition. So, it is prudent to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Taking a proper diet and eating the right food according to your blood type helps reduce the condition.
- Practice breathing and other yoga exercises to control hot flashes.
- Wear a few layers of cloth so that as soon as a hot flash hits, the woman can take off the extra layers of clothes to feel relieved.
- Place a freezing-cold hand towel around the neck to relieve from the sudden heating of the body during hot flashes.
- Reducing weight can help lower the risks of hot flashes.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Menopause
Certain do's one should keep in mind during the menopause phase:
- Keep oneself Hydrated: Human body is made 70% of water hence hydration is necessary to maintain the level of water in the body. In the case of menopause, hydration becomes even more necessary as it can worsen the symptoms of menopause like mood swings.
- Use vaginal lubricants: Vaginal dryness is caused by menopause which can cause a lot of frustration and it can also create disturbance in your sexual relationship.
- Include 15 min of deep breathing in your daily routine: Stress is the reason of all kind of problem and it can worsen hormonal issues in menopause. Including deep breathing can control Stress hormone called Cortisol which has a very close connection with a lot of sex hormones.
- Keep oneself calm and relaxed: Anxiety can worsen the symptoms of hot flashes that make the menopause period even more uncomfortable.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
Dont's With Usage Of MENOJOY CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Breast cancer
Things one must avoid while suffering from breast cancer or to prevent it are:
- Do not smoke: According to a study published in The National Cancer Journal Institute in 2013, the people with smoking habit are at higher risk of breast cancer by 24% and people who have left smoking are at a higher risk of breast cancer by 13% than the people who do not smoke.
- Do not use toxic products like:
- Plastics containing BPA, which is used for packing and storing water and food.
- Perfumes and personal care products contain hormone disturbing chemicals such as parabens and phthalates.
- Some household chemicals used for cleaning like insecticides and pesticides.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
Follow these tips to avoid triggering a hot flash during menopause.
- Stop using electronic gadgets before going to bed.
- Do not drink alcohol and strong drinks.
- Avoid smoking and drinking at any condition.
- Don’t consume caffeine.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Menopause
Few don'ts to follow during menopause:
- Do not use electronic devices before sleeping: Using electronic devices like cell phone, laptop and television can cause the reduction in the formation of melatonin which is a sleep-inducing hormone, ultimately resulting in insomnia which can create disturbance in sex hormones. This makes the menopause period even more difficult.
- Do not do crash dieting: During menopause sex hormones undergo a change which can further cause an alteration in thyroid hormones. Crash dieting can even alter the functioning of sex hormones. This slower metabolism can be further worsened by a crash diet which makes losing weight even harder.
- Do not smoke: Smoking can cause menopause comparatively earlier and can worsen the symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMENOJOY CAPSULE
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
Concentrate on meditation and visit the physician regularly.
What Are The Tips For Menopause
Plan a good workout regime and follow it religiously. Exercises should not be really exhausting and tedious. One should include more of breathing exercises in the routine. Women should try staying active but should not exhaust themselves by performing extreme activities.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include: