MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
Milnacipran is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Symptoms of fibromyalgia especially pain in ligaments, tendons, supporting tissues, muscles.
Side Effects Of MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
Methyldopa may sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Vomiting, constipation, nausea
- Dry mouth, dizziness
- Sweating, flushing
- A headache, loss of appetite
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Milnacipran
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milnacipran or any other allergies.
- Alcohol abuse, glaucoma,
- Kidney disease, liver disease
- Dehydration, seizures
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
This is a long term chronic disorder in which there is widespread musculoskeletal pain occurs with also fatigue and sleep issues. This disease is not clearly understood, but it is associated with arthritis and it’s quite common. This disease can further lead to a severe problem like depression. The disease fibromyalgia is more likely to develop in women other than men. The treatment can be done by various medications.
Symptoms Treated With MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
| There are various symptoms of the disease which can be easily observed. The major symptom of this disease is the pain in the joints like shoulder, neck, back, and hips. |
The most common symptoms of this disease are: -
- Abdominal pain.
- Chronic Headaches.
- Difficulty in concentrating and focusing.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Dryness in eyes, nose, and mouth.
Causes of diseases where MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
| Experts are still researching but yet the exact cause of this disease is still unknown. Various different opinions have been given but the common factors and causes given are: - |
Genetics can be a cause.
- Infections can further lead to Fibromyalgia.
- Repetitive injuries and sleep problems.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Chemical imbalances.
Best Foods With MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Best Foods For Depression
Though a balanced diet is necessary to fight against depression, few things(antioxidants) that can help are:
- Beta-carotene rich foods (Carrots, Collards, Cantaloupe, broccoli, apricots, peaches, pumpkin, spinach, sweet potato).
- Vitamin C (Berries, broccoli, grapefruit, kiwi, orange, pear, tomatoes).
- Vitamin E rich foods(nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, wheat germ).
What Are The Best Foods For Fibromyalgia
Diet plays an important role in curing or prevention from diseases. The most common recommendation about the food in this disease are:
- Food with Vitamin B-12: This type of Vitamin converts full carbohydrates into glucose which is the most essential for building energy. The food includes kale, pumpkin, salmon, tuna, and almonds.
- Magnesium: Most of the victims are deficient in magnesium and this causes pain, fatigue and even memory loss. Thus, it is very important to consume and include foods like black beans, spinach, and sunflower seeds.
- Omega-3 Fatty acids: These foods are always suggested to the patients of fibromyalgia as it fights with pain and reduces inflammation. The food contains soybeans, flaxseeds, salmon, and walnuts.
- Vitamin-D rich foods: The deficiency of this vitamin results in chronic pain thus vitamin-d rich foods promote muscle recovery and healthy bones. Main food sources are mushrooms, sardines, and cereals.
- Iron: Iron is very important in our body. It paces the flow of oxygen into the blood and deficiency of iron results in fatigue, dizziness, headache, and shortness of breath. Women are more likely to face the deficiency. Major iron foods are Spinach, broccoli, olives, and legumes.
Worst Foods With MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fibromyalgia
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Sugar: For the treatment of the disease, limit sugar as much as possible as sugar always leads to chronic pain. Eat other alternative available other than honey.
- Caffeine: The disease Fibromyalgia is linked to the creation of imbalance of brain chemicals that controls mood swings. It acts as a trigger in this disease so avoid them completely.
- Junk food: Junk food is always harmful but it becomes more when an individual is suffering from chronic pain. Thus, eliminate all the junk food from your food.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from chronic pain disease, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products as it makes an issue in digestion. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Nightshade Vegetables: All vegetables are not good for the chronic pain sufferers. Thus, nightshade veggies like eggplants, green peppers, potatoes and tomatoes need to be avoided.
Do's With Usage of MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are the most common tips for the management of the disease: -
- Do pay attention to what you eat as healthy food is beneficial for you.
- Be stress-free as taking stress leads to obesity and diabetes. These lead to weak and painful muscles.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors so that there is no chance of the condition to occur in the body.
- Meditation can be really beneficial to relieve stress as stress is also a cause of this disease.
- Utilise your energy carefully so that it can help keep the body rejuvenated without burden on muscles.
- Do keep your mind busy so that depression (which is a symptom of fibromyalgia) can be avoided.
Dont's With Usage Of MILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are some recommendations which experts’ advice to follow for the management of this disease: -
- Don’t just sit around as it makes the muscles weaker.
- Don’t ignore work and relationship issues so that the body is not stressed out.
- Do not stop doing exercises or yoga as this could decrease the activity of muscles that require regular workout.
- Do not skip medication dose as this could lower the chances of healing the body.
- Do not overwork when feeling well to avoid over-exerting on the body that may lead to fatigue.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMILBORN 25 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
| This disease is all related to the chronic pain and many experts have given their different opinion regarding this. Some of the common tips are: |
- Try to get a good night sleep.
- Knowing your limits that what you can do and what you can’t.
- Have a supportive social group and exercise regularly.