MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Ceftriaxone 2) Tazobactam
Uses Of MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections, Intra-abdominal infections, Urinary tract infection
s, Septicaemia; Bone and joint infections; Gynaecological infections
Tazobactam is used to treat many types of Bacterial Infections in lungs or airways, urinary tract, abdomen, skin or blood.
Side Effects Of MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
Rashes, skin reactions, fever, urticaria, pruritus; decreases in Hb conc and haematocrit value; diarrhoea , nausea, vomiting; Mild, transient elevations of serum SGOT, SGPT, and alkaline phosphatase concentrations; Renal effects - Transient elevations in BUN and serum creatinine concentrations.
Side Effects Of Salt: Tazobactam
Common side-effects of Tazobactam are:
- Stomach upset
- Bad taste in mouth
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Rashes, itching on skin
Contraindications Of MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Ceftriaxone
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
- Urinary tract infection is defined as an infection of any part of the urinary system (bladder, urethra, kidneys, and ureters).
Symptoms Treated With MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Following are the symptoms UTI:
- A burning sensation while urinating
- An intense or frequent urge for urinating, though very may come out when you do so.
- Feeling shaky or tired.
- Pressure or pain in back/ lower abdomen.
- Dark, bloody, cloudy or strangely foul smelling urine.
- Chills or fever indicating that the infection may have reached the kidneys.
Causes of diseases where MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by microbes such as bacteria that affect the bladder, kidneys and tubes connected to them.
- Women are at greater risk of getting Urinary tract infections. It happens because the tube (called urethra), which carries the urine from the bladder to outside the body, is situated very close to the anus. Bacteria from E.coli like large intestine can easily enter the urethra after escaping the anus. They travel up to the bladder from there and keep infecting the kidney if the infection is not treated. Women have shorter urethras, making them more prone to UTIs, as bacteria can quickly enter the bladder.
- Bacteria can be introduced in urinary tract by having sex with the infected partner too.
Best Foods With MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
Foods to consume to get rid of bacterial infections are:
- Garlic helps eliminate harmful fungus, worms, yeast with its anti-microbial properties
- Coconut Oil has a component called lauric acid which acts against microbes
- Gingerol present in ginger is good for bacterial infections
- Fermented foods make body’s defence system strong
- Lemons help fight pathogens both inside and outside the body
- Horseradish is beneficial for the Urinary Tract Infections and the lung infections
- Pine apple helps in digestion and fights against microbes
- Turmeric has strong antimicrobial abilities
- Raw and unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that releases Hydrogen Peroxide which eliminates some kinds of bacteria.
- Cabbage is very good for immune system and digestion
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing pain.
- Cranberry juice, blueberry juice
- Barley water is considered wonder home remedy for UTIs.
- Parsley water helps relieve a UTI and speeds up the healing process as it acts as a diuretic.
- Chew celery seeds as they also act as the diuretic.
- Cucumber (high water content).
- Take foods high in vitamin C because vitamin C makes urine more acidic, thus inhibiting the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Barley seeds (also called Jau in Hindi) boiled in water is a wonderful home treatment for UTI. However, please consult your doctor before shifting to only home remedies.
Worst Foods With MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
- Chocolate, carbonation, citrus fruits and caffeine: These can irritate the lining of the bladder, and make it easier for bacteria to stick on.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Spicy foods
Do's With Usage of MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
- Drink a lot of water as it helps in flushing out the bacteria.
- Drinking one tsp of baking soda mixed in 8 ounces of fresh water helps in reducing the acidity and burning sensation in urine. However, don’t take it for more than a week as soda is high in sodium.
- If you feel cramps around your bladder, use the hot water bottle and apply heat. This will provide relief from pain.
Dont's With Usage Of MONTAZ INJECTION 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urinary tract infection
- Don’t’ hold your urge to pee, as this increases the chances of multiplying the bacteria. Pee as soon as you feel the urge.
- Avoid wiping from back to front, after a bowel movement as germs can get into urethra easily.