MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION has the following salts in its composition
1) Finasteride 2) Minoxidil
Uses Of MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Used for the treatment of Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
To stop hair fall, baldness, especially amongst males under 40.
Minoxidil is a topical solution used for treating male pattern hair loss. Its active ingredient Minoxidil can immensely help the stimulation of growth of new hair and also slow down the loss of hair. Minoxidil acts by dilating blood vessels. By enhancing the diameters of these vessels, Minoxidil decreases the pressure of blood flow by releasing nitric oxide, a commonly known vasodilator.
Side Effects Of MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Please consult your doctor if any of the signs are observed:
- Decreased sexual interest
- Abnormalities in ejaculation
- Enlargement or tenderness of breast
- Body weakness
- Lower blood pressure
- Feeling of being depressed
- Breathing problem
Side Effects Of Salt: Minoxidil
Abnormal hair growth on the face (of women), skin rashes, headache.
Contraindications Of MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Finasteride
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to Finasteride
- Prostate cancer, Liver disease, urinary problems, infections.
Contraindications Of Salt: Minoxidil
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following diseases:
- Eczema, infection, cuts of the scalp
- Heart problems like chest pain, heart attack,
- Kidney disease
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
- Hair loss, also called alopecia or baldness, means a loss of hair from part of the body or head. The severity of hair loss may vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present. Hair loss may cause psychological distress in some people.
- Common types of hair loss are male-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, female-pattern hair loss, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.
Symptoms Treated With MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
- Gradual thinning of hair.
Causes of diseases where MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION is used
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
- Male-pattern hair loss may be caused by a combination of genetic factors and male hormones.
- The cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune diseases.
- The causes for female pattern hair loss are not clear.
- The cause of is telogen effluvium (common following pregnancy) is mostly a psychologically or physically stressful event.
Best Foods With MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Diet plays an important role in curing or prevention from diseases. The most common recommendation about the food in Benign prostatic hyperplasia are: -
- Fresh fruits and veggies: Eat more fruits will surely be helpful and green vegetables too. Some fruits are required to avoid but most of the fruits are healthy. They are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants and thus play an important role in the body. The fruits and veggies include strawberries, watermelon, banana, apple, and peanut butter.
- Fatty fish: Omega-3 fatty acids can lower cholesterol and also maintain the right blood pressure in the body. Cut the animal fat and go for the omega-3 products. The food includes sardines, salmon, tuna, and anchovies.
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts are very beneficial for the healthy prostates. They are portable and give you instant energy. They contain calcium and Vitamin-E. Nuts which are helpful are pecans, almonds, and walnuts. When it comes to seed, Sesame seed is very helpful.
- Beans: Chia, hemp seeds, and beans are full of protein and other nutrients. Adding up beans in your diet will surely boost prostate health. They contain amino acids as well as important fibre for the body.
- Green tea: Researchers say that green tea is one of the best cures available. They can help protect against prostate cancer and lower cholesterol and improves concentration ability.
- Spinach (rich in iron)
- Greek yoghurt (rich in Protein)
- Salmon (rich in Omega 3)
- Cinnamon (excellent source of manganese and fibre)
- Oatmeal (rich in iron, zinc, fibre, omega-3 fatty acids)
- Guava (Rich in vitamin C)
- Eggs (Rich in vitamin B called biotin)
- Green tea
Worst Foods With MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
- Processed foods
- Full-fat dairy products
- Red meats
- Coffee, tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
- Such foods decrease the nutrients in the body and raise adrenal levels. This results in a chain of reaction of producing more androgen, causing hair loss.
Do's With Usage of MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Take hot oil treatment- olive, coconut, and canola.
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Let the hair dry naturally. Avoid using a hair dryer.
- Eat iron rich food. Add protein, minerals in your diet.
- Find out the causes of hair loss, which may include hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, or low protein
- Thyroid problems or the reason could be genetic. Change your diet as per the cause identified.
- Switch your shampoos.
- Getting 7 hours of sleep, one glass of water every hour and eating protein rich foods can reduce hair loss by up to 80%. Hair is made up of minerals which only water can provide.
- Attend to dandruff as soon as you get it. Prolonged dandruff also leads to hair loss.
Dont's With Usage Of MORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Do not tie your hair till they dry naturally as tying wet hair weakens the roots of the hair.
- Avoid use of styling tools, chemical filled sprays and colours.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the key reasons for hair loss.
- Do not let dandruff continue for long.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMORR F 3% 60ML SOLUTION
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.
- Certain medicines may also cause rapid hair fall. Consult your doctor if you face any such symptom.
- If you are staying in a high pollution area, wash your hair frequently. Instead of using shampoo for hair wash every time, try using powder of gooseberry, soapnut and Acacia continent (Shikakai). Powder of these three ingredients is easily available in grocery shops. Soak 1-1.5 tablespoon of the powder in half glass of water overnight. Sieve it next day morning and wash your hair. A mixture of dried gooseberry, soap nut and Acacia continent (Shikakai) is the best chemical free hair washing agent.