MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
| Moxifloxacin is used in treatment of infections that are caused due to Gram-positive bacteria, which are resistant to antibiotics. The drug stops bacterial growth thereby arresting the infection. |
It is used as a ophthalmic solution to treat bacterial conjunctivitis i.e. inflammation of eye known as pink eye.
It works only for bacteria but not for viruses.
Side Effects Of MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
| Weakness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea are some of the common side effects. |
Severe side effects are dizziness, fever, kidney problems and irregular heart beat.
Contraindications Of MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
Contraindications Of Salt: Moxifloxacin
Please inform doctor if you have history of liver problems, heart problems, diabetes, joint problems and nerve problems.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of MOX I 0.5% EYE DROP
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.