MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Moxifloxacin 2) bromofenac
Uses Of MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
| Moxifloxacin is used in treatment of infections that are caused due to Gram-positive bacteria, which are resistant to antibiotics. The drug stops bacterial growth thereby arresting the infection. |
It is used as a ophthalmic solution to treat bacterial Conjunctivitis i.e. inflammation of eye known as pink eye.
It works only for bacteria but not for viruses.
Side Effects Of MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
| Weakness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea are some of the common side effects. |
Severe side effects are dizziness, fever, kidney problems and irregular heart beat.
Contraindications Of MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Moxifloxacin
Please inform doctor if you have history of liver problems, heart problems, diabetes, joint problems and nerve problems.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of MOXICIP BR EYE DRPOS 5ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.