MOXT CV TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Amoxicillin (500mg) 2) Clavulanic Acid (125mg) 3) Lactobacillus
Uses Of MOXT CV TABLET
Amoxicillin, a penicillin antibiotic, is used for treating various types of infections caused by bacteria, like:
Lactobacillus has many benefits, as it:
- Produces lactose and milk sugar digesting enzymes.
- Treats diarrhea, eczema in infants.
- Increases immune responses.
- Decreases of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
- Relieves irritable bowel syndrome.
- May treat bronchitis and sinusitis.
Side Effects Of MOXT CV TABLET
Some of the common side-effects include:
Please inform your doctor if you experience any symptoms of allergic reactions like troubled breathing,
No side effects of lactobacillus are noted.
Contraindications Of MOXT CV TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney problems
- Mononucleosis (abnormally high level of monocytes in blood)
Contraindications Of Salt: Lactobacillus
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards lactobacillus or any other allergies.
- Short bowel syndrome
- Weakened immune system.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a group of symptoms characterized by abdominal discomfort along with troubled bowel habits. It is not the as inflammatory bowel disease but a more serious condition that causes inflammation in the digestive tract and can result in severe complications. It is a chronic condition and seeks a long-term management. Unlike Inflammatory Bowel Disease, this does not cause changes in bowel tissue. It is classified based on the predominance of diarrhea or constipation or both such as:
- IBS-D: Diarrhoea-Predominant.
- IBS-C: Constipation- Predominant.
- IBS-A: Alternating stool pattern (also IBS-M).
- IBS-U: For those who don’t fit under any of the above categories.
- Urinary tract infection is defined as an infection of any part of the urinary system (bladder, urethra, kidneys, and ureters).
Also called as ‘Candidal Vulvovaginitis’, vaginal yeast infection is a condition where the concentration of yeast in vagina increases and that of Lactobacillus bacteria decreases. Generally, overgrowth of Candida fungus due to the decrease in Lactobacillus bacteria leads to this condition.
Symptoms Treated With MOXT CV TABLET
The common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are listed as:
- Diarrhea: - People affected with symptoms such as diarrhea are prone to get irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. It is characterized by a sudden disturbance in the bowel movement, accompanied with loose stools and frequent stools. Control over bowel is lost in extreme IBS-D cases.
- Constipation: - People who usually suffer from constipation are considered to have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (known as IBS-C); it is characterized by the passing of lumpy, hard and infrequent stools.
- Bloating or presence of a lot of gas.
- Abnormal stool consistency.
- Sticking out belly.
- Feeling of an early fullness of abdomen.
- Incomplete emptying of the bowel is experienced most of the times.
- Feeling of urgency to rush to a restroom.
- Fatigue, Pain in muscles.
- Pain in lower back, Headache.
- Weight loss, Rectal bleeding.
- Disturbed and improper sleep.
- Sexual de-functioning.
- Heart burn.
- An appearance of white or clear mucus in the stools.
- Abdominal Pain that grows with time and mostly occurs at night.
Following are the symptoms UTI:
- A burning sensation while urinating
- An intense or frequent urge for urinating, though very may come out when you do so.
- Feeling shaky or tired.
- Pressure or pain in back/ lower abdomen.
- Dark, bloody, cloudy or strangely foul smelling urine.
- Chills or fever indicating that the infection may have reached the kidneys.
The common symptoms of the condition are:
- Swelling around the vagina.
- Itching around the vagina.
- Painful urination.
- Pain during sex.
- Clumpy vaginal discharge.
Causes of diseases where MOXT CV TABLET is used
The following are cited as the possible causes for irritable bowel syndrome:
- Abnormal movements of the digestive tract.
- Certain foods: People with irritable bowel syndrome experience worsening of the symptoms due to food sensitivity or allergy from certain foods like spices, fruits, fats, beans, milk, cauliflower, chocolates, broccoli, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Stress: People dealing with stress face more severe or aggravated symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormones: Women are more prone to Irritable bowel syndrome. During menstrual cycle symptoms of IBS get worsened.
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Overuse of antibiotics.
- Bowel muscle spasm.
- Deficient enzyme where the pancreas doesn’t release required enzymes, and it results in a breakdown of food or improper digestion.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by microbes such as bacteria that affect the bladder, kidneys and tubes connected to them.
- Women are at greater risk of getting Urinary tract infections. It happens because the tube (called urethra), which carries the urine from the bladder to outside the body, is situated very close to the anus. Bacteria from E.coli like large intestine can easily enter the urethra after escaping the anus. They travel up to the bladder from there and keep infecting the kidney if the infection is not treated. Women have shorter urethras, making them more prone to UTIs, as bacteria can quickly enter the bladder.
- Bacteria can be introduced in urinary tract by having sex with the infected partner too.
Candida albicans and other similar organisms are recognised as the accountable organisms in this condition. Overgrowth of yeast in the vagina may be due to:
- Impaired immune system.
- Higher oestrogen levels caused by hormone therapy or birth control pills.
- Excess use of antibiotics.
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- Poor eating habits.
Worst Foods With MOXT CV TABLET
These are the important foods to combat Irritable bowel syndrome:
- Soda and fizzy drinks: This increase acid-reflux in the stomach and can trigger the symptoms.
- Sulfurous Vegetables: Sulphurous vegetables like onions, garlic, Brussels, cauliflower can produce gas and cause flatulence, distension and bloating.
- Wheat: It contains compounds like gluten and fructans which may be poorly digested in the patients with Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Spicy food: These are found to be triggering factors in the syndrome and can worsen the symptoms.
- Coffee: Caffeine present in coffee is said to stimulate the increase in the movement of intestinal muscles.
- Gas-producing foods: These include beans, cabbage, broccoli, peas, etc which worsen the bloating in the belly.
- Lactose: Reduce the amount of lactose as it increases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Some lactose containing foods are milkshakes, ice creams, butter, milk, cream sauces, whipping cream, custards, and puddings.
- Artificial sweeteners: These interfere in the normal process of digestion and can severe the symptoms. Few foods containing artificial sweeteners are soft drinks labeled as diet, sugar-free biscuits, sugar-free ice creams, etc.
- Sweet fruits and vegetables: The sugar found in these contains fructose, which may not be digested well. Some such fruits are grapes, bananas, and berries.
- Chocolate, carbonation, citrus fruits and caffeine: These can irritate the lining of the bladder, and make it easier for bacteria to stick on.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Spicy foods
The foods that promote the growth of yeast are to be avoided. Few are:
- Sweets: Excess sugar helps in the growth of microbes. Avoid consuming candies, processed soups, fruit juice, etc.
- Baked bread: Made using yeast, these foods promote the growth of fungus. So, avoid consuming cookies, cakes, pastries, doughnuts and anything that is baked using sugar. Also, avoid products containing white bread.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits have higher risks of being contaminated with fungus. So, avoid walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, coconuts, etc.
- Alcohol and other beverages: Alcohol serves a great medium for the growth of fungus. These include all alcoholic drinks, coffee, cereal beverages, etc.
- Sauces: Sauces can undergo fermentation and help in the growth of microbes. So, avoid ketchup, pasta sauces, and anything sauce with sugar in it.
- Pasta: Avoid consuming pasta bread, especially made from white flour. These can lead to further infection. These include fried noodles, ramen, semolina, farina, etc.
Do's With Usage of MOXT CV TABLET
The most effective tips for patients with irritable bowel syndrome are:
- As meals can trigger symptoms, it is recommended to take 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals.
- Follow regular workout regime to maintain a normal bowel movement.
- Aim to consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily as it will keep things moving in your body and helps you cope with constipation. Also, intake plenty of fluids to reduce constipation.
- Stress is one of the major causes of irritable bowel syndrome hence; consultation is must with a psychiatrist as they can help one to overcome stress by examining how the patient reacts to day to day events that occur in his/her life.
- Do yoga: Yoga and deep breathing help to beat stress and one should breathe from diaphragm rather than chest as it helps in relaxing abdominal muscles. Subsequently, it leads to regular bowel activity.
- Try Biofeedback Therapy as this therapy slows down one’s heart rate and helps in overcoming muscle tension further helping in the improvement of bowel movement.
- One can involve in leisure activities like listening to music, the sport of one’s choice, reading, shopping, etc. as this can help in distressing.
- Drink a lot of water as it helps in flushing out the bacteria.
- Drinking one tsp of baking soda mixed in 8 ounces of fresh water helps in reducing the acidity and burning sensation in urine. However, don’t take it for more than a week as soda is high in sodium.
- If you feel cramps around your bladder, use the hot water bottle and apply heat. This will provide relief from pain.
Prudent tips for the management of vaginal yeast infection include:
- Washing underwear with hot water.
- Following a healthy and balanced diet.
- Cleaning the infected area frequently.
- Replacing feminine products often.
Dont's With Usage Of MOXT CV TABLET
The following are the things to avoid in the management of irritable bowel syndrome:
- Avoid rush while eating as it can trigger stress.
- Don’t skip breakfast as it is important to stimulate the colon.
- Since anxiety and stress can worsen the situation in Irritable Bowel Syndrome, one should avoid taking any stress.
- Do not drink water while eating the food. Always consume water an hour after or before taking the meals.
- Do not take medication that worsens IBS symptoms. Few such medications are certain antidepressants, antibiotic and medicines containing sorbitol, such as cough syrups.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urinary tract infection
- Don’t’ hold your urge to pee, as this increases the chances of multiplying the bacteria. Pee as soon as you feel the urge.
- Avoid wiping from back to front, after a bowel movement as germs can get into urethra easily.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.
- Don’t wear wet clothes for too long.
- Avoid using hot tubs for bathing.
- Avoid vaginal douching.
- Avoid using scented sanitary napkins.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMOXT CV TABLET
- Make time to eat amid any busy schedule and follow a proper routine.
- Practice meditation to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Have enough sleep to avoid stress.
- Applying coconut oil or tea tree oil cream externally around the infected part provides relief from symptoms.
- Make sure that hands are clean before applying creams or oils for treatment around the vagina.