MYOTOP 150MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
It is a centrally acting muscle relaxant used in the treatment of Back Pains, Pain>Joint Pains and muscular Pains.
It is used to treat spasticity of muscular skeleton.
It increases the supply of blood to skeletal muscles and thus causes muscle relaxation by acting on CNS.
Side Effects Of MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort
- Muscular weakness
- Dry mouth.
Contraindications Of MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Tolperisone
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Back pain is a kind of inflammation that occurs due to strain in the back muscles. It can increase from a normal pain to sharp pain in the back leading to stiffness. The pain may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones and joints.
Symptoms Treated With MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Back Pain
- Severe back pain.
- Weight loss
- Swelling on the back.
- Pain reaches to other body parts.
- Difficulty in standing straight.
- Difficulty in urinating.
Causes of diseases where MYOTOP 150MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Back Pain
Back pain causes due to any of these reasons
- Disk breakdown
- Reported disks
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Lifting heavy objects.
- The bad posture of sitting.
- Sleep disorders
- Infection of the spine.
- Any hidden injury
Worst Foods With MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Back Pain
- Reduce salt consumption as it increases urinary calcium excretion before body absorbs it.
- Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes, and peppers.
- Processed foods can lead to bone loss.
- Fast foods such as White bread, pasta, and rice can weaken the bones.
- Trans fats can increase pain.
- Caffeine as it is dehydrating drink and can cause inflammation.
- Sugary drinks and snacks as they pro inflame and increase pain.
- Fried food, Chips, and pastries can block the absorption of essential nutrition.
- Alcohols can worsen inflammation.
Do's With Usage of MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Back Pain
- Apply a hot water compress or an ice pack on your back that will provide you with some relief.
- Exercise and keep your muscle strength high.
- Take enough doses of calcium and vitamin D.
- Increase milk products intake and take a balanced diet with proper nutrition.
- Stand straight and change your walking style.
- Sit in the right posture.
Dont's With Usage Of MYOTOP 150MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Back Pain
- Avoid sitting for hours at one place only; take a break from your seat often.
- Avoid lifting up heavy things and don't push anything too hard.
- Avoid smoking as mainly smokers face back pain problems often.
- Avoid extra exercises.
- Sleep early and wake up early. Give yourself proper rest.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMYOTOP 150MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Back Pain
- Massage of Peppermint and wintergreen oil are effective in reducing back pain.
- Try to sleep sideways.