N FLOX B 400MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
Norfloxacin is used for treating a variety of Bacterial Infections like Urinary tract infections and Prostate infections.
Side Effects Of N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
Some of the common side effects of norfloxacin are:
- Chronic Trouble Sleeping
- Feel Like Throwing Up
- Infection or inflammation of Vagina
- Irritation of the Stomach or Intestines, Stomach Cramps, Diarrhoea
Less common side effects of norfloxacin are:
- Discharge from the Vagina
- Dry Mouth
- Feeling Weak
- Loss of Appetite
- Drug or Chemical-Induced Sensitivity to Sunlight
Contraindications Of N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Norfloxacin
Pl. inform your doctor if you have/ had any of the following conditions:
- Lung transplant
- Pseudotumor serebri
- Epileptic Seizure
- Tingling or numbness or pain in hands or feet
- Retinal detachment
- Heart Transplant, inadequate blood flow to the heart muscle
- Very fast heartbeat
- Abnormal EKG with QT changes from Birth
- Prolonged Q-T Interval on EKG
- Hardening of the Arteries in brain
- Involuntary quivering
- Kidney transplant, severe renal impairment
- Inflammation/ rupture of the tendon
- Abnormal Liver Function Tests
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
- Low levels of potassium in the blood
- Anaemia, decreased white blood cells, platelets
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where N FLOX B 400MG TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of N FLOX B 400MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.