NEERI SYRUP 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Quinolone 2) Arbutin 3) glucosides 4) bioflavonoids 5) tannins 6) micronutrients
Uses Of NEERI SYRUP 100ML
Arbutin, a glycoside extracted from bearberry, is used as skin lightening product in various Skin care products. The common uses of arbutin are:
It is also traditionally used for treating Urinary tract infections, in some countries.
It is also found in Bergenia crass-folia, heat, and the skins of pear. It can also be made artificially.
Side Effects Of NEERI SYRUP 100ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Arbutin
- 3-4% concentration of arbutin is considered safe. Higher concentration can cause some side effects like:
- Skin irritation
- Increased risk of skin cancer (different studies have reported different results and the opinion differs)
Contraindications Of NEERI SYRUP 100ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Arbutin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any pre-existing skin disease or allergy
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Worst Foods With NEERI SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of NEERI SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of NEERI SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfNEERI SYRUP 100ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.