NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Milk protein 2) Octyl Methoxycinnamate 3) Aloe vera (topical) 4) Allantoin
Uses Of NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
Milk protein is the protein derived from filtered milk also known as milk protein concentrate (MPC). It is widely used a protein supplement. It:
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Acts as anti-catabolic
- Slowly absorbed by the gut hence recharging the body while starving.
- Boosts protein synthesis in body
- Helps in burning excess body fat
- Replenish and repair muscles
Octyl methoxycinnamate, an ester family drug, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Sunscreen lotions and lip balms to protect skin and lips from UV-B rays.
- Prevention of sunburns and premature ageing.
Aloe vera, also known as Kumari or Ghritkumari, is a well-known Indian desert species plant with many medicinal values. It is widely used in various skin care and healthcare products. It:
- Treats abdominal tumors, constipation, spleen disorders, hepatitis, hepatomegaly, fever, burn wounds, fibroids, small tumors, asthma, and chronic respiratory disorders.
- Relieves boils, blisters
- Improves vision, strength, immunity, ovulation chances
- Prevents hair fall, acne, dandruff.
- Rejuvenates the skin, delays aging, wrinkles.
- Heals bruises, prevents dryness of skin.
It is used as emollient in various dermatological products due to its moisturizing and keratolytic (treatment of removing warts and lesions) effect.
Along with this, it is used in the following conditions:
- Acne and psoriasis.
- Preventing dryness and increasing smoothness.
- Removing skin irritation.
- Wound healing.
- Protecting skin from sun radiations
- Soothing of skin
Side Effects Of NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
Milk protein is usually safe, in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Disturbance in blood pressure
- Liver function disturbances
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Usually safe. Some people may experience:
Sometimes severe (but rare) side effects are
- Swelling of face / tongue / throat.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Aloe vera is usually safe, but if taken in over doses may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Allantoin
Generally, no side effects are observed upon application of
Still, if any of the following side effects occur, please consult your doctor:
- Skin irritation
Contraindications Of NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Milk protein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milk protein or any other allergies.
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug octyl methoxycinnamate or any other allergies.
Not to be used on open wounds.
Contraindications Of Salt: Allantoin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Sunburn is a skin condition in which the skin turns red, painful and swollen due to over exposure to the sun. It is a kind of a radiation burn that affects the skin and living tissues. It occurs when the skin comes in contact with the ultraviolet rays.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
A person affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) finds it difficult to breathe.Prolonged smoking damages the lungs.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a combination of two diseases:
- Chronic bronchitis means the airways that take air to the lungs (bronchial tubes) become inflamed and produces more mucus. As a result of this, the airways become narrow, and breathing process gets complicated.
- Emphysema is a condition in which the air sacs get damaged and cannot stretch. Usually, the air sacs in lungs stretch like balloons. Due to emphysema the air that travels in and out of the lungs become slow and leads to breathing shortage.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease worsens over the time and the damage caused to lungs cannot be reversed. But you can act quickly to prevent further damage and make yourself comfortable while breathing.
- Hair loss, also called alopecia or baldness, means a loss of hair from part of the body or head. The severity of hair loss may vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present. Hair loss may cause psychological distress in some people.
- Common types of hair loss are male-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, female-pattern hair loss, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
Symptoms Treated With NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Sunburn
The major symptoms of sunburn are as follows:
- Blisters and rashes appear on the skin after the overexposure to the sun.
- Skin feels hot and warm when touched.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Fatigue, fever, headache, and nausea if the sunburn is severe.
- Itching, pain, and tenderness on the skin.
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease symptoms never appear till the lung gets damaged to some extent. But once it starts getting affected, the deterioration will happen quickly. Especially continuous smoking will worsen the condition. The main symptom of chronic bronchitis indicates a daily cough and formation of mucus (sputum) every three months in a year for more than two years consistently.
More Symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
- Breath shortness particularly at the time of doing physical activities.
- Gasping for breath.
- Tightness felt in the Chest.
- Regular cleaning of the throat due to the formation of mucus in the lungs.
- White, yellow, or green coloured mucus produced at the time of coughing.
- Fingernail beds and lips become blue.
- Repeated respiratory attack.
- Unexplained weight loss (in later stages).
- Leg, feet or ankle swells.
People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease also experience exacerbations, meaning some days symptoms get worse than other days and last for many days.Some sudden trigger can worsen the disease and may lead to the chronic condition.
- Gradual thinning of hair.
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
Causes of diseases where NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM is used
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Sunburn
Sunburn is caused when the body is exposed to the sunlight for too long. The ultra-violet rays present in the sunlight is the main reason of sunburn. People are inherited with a tendency of sunburn. There are three types of UV rays UVA, UVB, UVC out of which only UVA and UVB are responsible for sunburn. When skin is exposed to the sun, it starts producing melanin which helps to prevent sunburn. In some people, enough melanin is not produced because of which skin tends to burn.
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
Some of the factors that may cause Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Tobacco Smoking causes Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in developed countries. But in the developing countries, along with smoking, fumes also from burning fuel in homes and industries lead to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Up to twenty to thirty percent of persistent smokers develop clinically apparent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Most of the smokers with smoking histories for many years might produce a reduction in lung function. Some of them develop a less frequent lung conditions. Without thorough evaluation, it’s hard to diagnose Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Know how lungs get affected
Via two large tubes called bronchi, the air travels down into the windpipe called trachea. The tubes get further divided into many branches like tree branches inside the lungs. The smaller tubes called as (bronchioles) and they end in a collection of tiny air sacs called alveoli.
The alveoli have a thin wall made up of small blood vessels called capillaries. The oxygen passes through the capillaries and reaches the bloodstream during the inhaling process. Simultaneously, the carbon dioxide comes out during the exhaling process.
The natural flexibility of the air sacs and bronchial tubes pushes air out of the body. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease makes the air sacs and tubes lose their flexibility. This leads to some air getting trapped in the lungs while exhaling.
Lack Of Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Protein
Close to one percent of the population gets affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may result due to the inherited disorder. The lowering level of alpha-1-antitrypsin protein happens due to a genetic disorder. Liver prepares the Alpha-1-antitrypsin and secretes into the bloodstream. Thereby, protect the lungs. Lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein will affect not only the liver but also the lungs. Such damage affects both children and adults due to passive smoking.
For adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease due to lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can be treated the same way others get treatment for the disease. Along with that replacing Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can protect lungs from further damage.
- Male-pattern hair loss may be caused by a combination of genetic factors and male hormones.
- The cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune diseases.
- The causes for female pattern hair loss are not clear.
- The cause of is telogen effluvium (common following pregnancy) is mostly a psychologically or physically stressful event.
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
Worst Foods With NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Sunburn
- Celery can cause generalised sun sensitivity. It severe the sunburn after eating the celery soup.
- Avoid taking the figs. Figs are very harmful in the case of sunburn disease. It exposes the blister and causes lots of skin pain.
- Lime makes the sunburn even more serious. Lime is the most common culprit of sunburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
Some of the food items and nutrients that should be cut down from one’s diet if he/she is suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
More sodium in diet will lead to retention of water in the body and disturbs the breathing pattern. Reduce salt intake directly and indirectly. Use more unsalted spices and herbs. Check the food label before buying any canned food. Limit sodium to 300 – 600 milligrams per serving.
At the end of the oesophagus, a ring of the valve is formed. Due to improper locking of the valve, the acid in the stomach moves to the oesophagus. This causes heartburn, and common heartburn frequently occurring during the week indicates acid reflux disease. People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease will find acid reflux increasing their current symptoms. Make sure you don’t consume acidic food and drinks. Spicy foods, coffee, tomato sauce, citrus fruits, and juices must be strictly avoided.
Just prohibit consuming aerated drinks. They just have loads of sugar and empty calories. Due to carbonation, they lead to add weight to your body. Increase in weight and bloating worsens the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease condition. The more pressure put on the lungs will put you in breathing problem. Forget about beer, wine, and all drinks leading to dehydration. Only drink water and keep yourself hydrated.
Bacon, hot dogs, ham, cold cuts, and cured meats contain nitrates. Nitrates improve the shelf life of food items but decrease your lifetime. Hence, avoid nitrate-rich food.
Bloating and Gas cause breathing process difficult for those who suffer from lung diseases. Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, radishes, broccoli, and cabbage have surplus fibre and nutrients. But they produce more gas and hence your lung condition you must stay away from those vegetables.
- Processed foods
- Full-fat dairy products
- Red meats
- Coffee, tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
- Such foods decrease the nutrients in the body and raise adrenal levels. This results in a chain of reaction of producing more androgen, causing hair loss.
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
Do's With Usage of NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sunburn
If you are facing the sunburn problem then you can do the following things:
- Cool Bath, shower, and cold compress can give better relief.
- Get away from the sun when it feels that the skin is burning.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Keep the peeling area moisturised.
- Wear clothes that fully cover your body.
- Wear sun glasses and wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a sunscreen that suits the skin and blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
Certain things that should be kept in mind to treat and prevent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients must maintain a healthy weight according to their height. Either obese or a fragile body structure will affect equally. Heavyweight will lead to obesity and puts pressure on lungs preventing normal breathing. Underweight will weaken your immune system, and you will get affected easily by any lung disease leading to the development of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Aim at a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise on a daily basis when you suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Consult a doctor to know the right kind of exercise.
Humidifiers help to get rid of dryness from the air and protect the tissues in the bronchial from drying. Moist air will loosen the mucus and make it easier to cough up.
- Perform Breathing Exercises
Talk to a medical practitioner and regularly perform breathing exercises. Breathing control techniques strengthen the lungs and ease shortness of breath.
People suffering from it also suffer from sleeping problems like hypoventilation or sleep apnea. Use a mask to have a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, and this is called as CPAP therapy.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Take hot oil treatment- olive, coconut, and canola.
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Let the hair dry naturally. Avoid using a hair dryer.
- Eat iron rich food. Add protein, minerals in your diet.
- Find out the causes of hair loss, which may include hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, or low protein
- Thyroid problems or the reason could be genetic. Change your diet as per the cause identified.
- Switch your shampoos.
- Getting 7 hours of sleep, one glass of water every hour and eating protein rich foods can reduce hair loss by up to 80%. Hair is made up of minerals which only water can provide.
- Attend to dandruff as soon as you get it. Prolonged dandruff also leads to hair loss.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
Dont's With Usage Of NEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sunburn
In the sunburn case, it is better to avoid the following things that can enhance the disease.
- Do not use the petroleum jelly, egg whites or other home remedies on the sunburn.
- Do not sit outside in the case of sunburn.
- Do not apply the sunscreen lotion on the sunburn area.
- Do not pop the blisters if any blister develops on the skin. It enhances the risk of the infection on the skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
Some of the don’ts that should be kept in mind:
Carry your inhaler with you always to avoid an awkward situation.
As a Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease sufferer, you must remove your excess mucus from your chest as it leads to coughing. When you use cough syrups to suppress your cough, it will build up mucus and make you susceptible to infections.
- Don’t get exposed to pollutants.
Try and stay away from any smoke and pollution. Don’t use spray products like air fresheners, deodorants, perfumes, and cleaning sprays. Try to stay away from traffic smoke, fire fumes, chemical smoke, and passive smoking.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Do not tie your hair till they dry naturally as tying wet hair weakens the roots of the hair.
- Avoid use of styling tools, chemical filled sprays and colours.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the key reasons for hair loss.
- Do not let dandruff continue for long.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfNEOSKIN CREAM 50 GM
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
- Regularly practice breathing exercise.
- Go for a walk for a minimum of thirty minutes and get some fresh air.
- Drink more water and hydrate your body.
- Certain medicines may also cause rapid hair fall. Consult your doctor if you face any such symptom.
- If you are staying in a high pollution area, wash your hair frequently. Instead of using shampoo for hair wash every time, try using powder of gooseberry, soapnut and Acacia continent (Shikakai). Powder of these three ingredients is easily available in grocery shops. Soak 1-1.5 tablespoon of the powder in half glass of water overnight. Sieve it next day morning and wash your hair. A mixture of dried gooseberry, soap nut and Acacia continent (Shikakai) is the best chemical free hair washing agent.
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.