NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
Nepafenac is used for treating:
- Inflammation of eyes, pain, and swelling after a cataract surgery
Side Effects Of NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Nepafenac
- Some of the common side-effects include:
- Blurred vision
- A sticky sensation
- Increased eye pressure
- A feeling that some foreign particle is in the eye
Contraindications Of NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Nepafenac
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any previous eye surgery
- Eye problems like corneal problems, dry eye
- Nasal polyps, asthma
In cataract, the natural lens of the eye (which lies behind pupil and iris) gets clouded. The lens is part of the eye, which helps to focus an image or light on the retina. In a normal eye, light passes through the transparent lens to the retina, where the light gets changed into nerve signals, which are sent to the brain. In order to receive a sharp image by the retina, the lens must be clear. If there is a cataract, the image formed is blurred. A cataract develops over the long period of time. The best way is to wait and watch, till it develops fully. Surgery is the most common treatment of cataract.
It occurs mostly in people above 40 years of age and is a main cause of blindness worldwide.
Symptoms Treated With NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Cataract
- Blurry, foggy or cloudy vision.
- Near-sightedness (especially among older people).
- Problems with glares during the day, during driving at night.
- Glasses or contact lenses not working properly.
- Change in the way you see colors.
- Double vision (in affected eye).
Causes of diseases where NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Cataract
The lens in the eye is made mostly from water and protein. A cataract occurs when the lumps of protein start accumulating and clouding the lens. Some f the causes of cataract are:
- Age- related.
- Injury to the eye can also cause cataract.
- Congenital cataracts, which may be caused due to poor development in the womb, infection or injury during pregnancy. Such children are born with the cataract.
- Certain diseases like diabetes.
- Exposure to radiation, ultra violet rays, taking medicines like corticosteroids or diuretics.
Worst Foods With NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Cataract
All foods, which are not good for maintaining the healthy body, are prohibited for maintaining eye health also. The list of unhealthy foods is junk foods, caffeine, saturated fats, alcohol and fast foods etc.
Do's With Usage of NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cataract
- Always wear sunglasses and wide hat to avoid effects of ultra violet sun rays.
- Keep your diabetes under control.
- Eye exercise for 15 minutes a day keeps eyes healthy for longer periods.
- Visit your eye specialist regularly to identify symptoms of cataract or any other eye problem.
Dont's With Usage Of NEPAFLAM OD EYE DROPS 3ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cataract
- Avoid taking corticosteroid for long periods.
- Avoid smoking as it results in increased risk of getting the cataract.
- Don’t eat junk food.