NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR) has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
Nicotine is the key ingredient in tobacco products. Quitting tobacco results in withdrawal symptoms. Nicotine in form of gums or lozenges helps in overcoming withdrawal symptoms.
Side Effects Of NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
Side Effects Of Salt: Nicotine
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Headache, Dizziness
- Dry mouth
- Mouth ulcers, burning sensation in mouth
- Increased saliva in mouth
- Throat irritation
- Unusual taste
Contraindications Of NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
Contraindications Of Salt: Nicotine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver disease
- Heart disease (heart failure, angina, disturbed heart rate and others)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Phaeochromocytoma (a kind of tumor in adrenal gland)
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Oesophagus inflammation, gastritis
- Duodenal ulcer
- Stomach ulcer
- Throat problems since long
Difficulty in breathing due to bronchitis or asthma
Tobacco withdrawal is a syndrome that occurs, on leaving or decreasing its intake. Tobacco is an addictive substance. Withdrawal is the distressing symptom that happens when you quit addictive substance. It makes difficult to quit tobacco.
Symptoms Treated With NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
- Intense craving for tobacco.
- Anger and irritability.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Weight gain
- A cough or a sore throat.
- Difficulty in concentration.
Causes of diseases where NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR) is used
- Leaving tobacco completely.
- Brain dependency on tobacco intake.
- A psychological approach to quitting an addiction.
- Several failed attempts to quit tobacco.
- Facing any serious illness such as cancer, heart disease.
Worst Foods With NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
- Peas and corns: The glucose present in them can increase tobacco craving.
- Acidic foods: Avoid foods like tomatoes, soda, and citrus fruits they can affect your throat.
- Stop drinking tea and coffee as nicotine found in them will increase your craving.
- Sugary foods and drinks: The sugar available in them can urge you to chew tobacco. Such foods are Cold drinks, Sweets and Sugar.
- Avoid alcohol as it can affect your body in this phase.
- Red meat that does not have any protein required.
- Processed food: Consumption of them can reduce the benefits of medicine you are taking.
- Junk and fast foods: They are spicy that can cause mouth ulcer.
Do's With Usage of NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
- Go with plenty of exercises.
- Stay active, like do jogging, running and attending gym often.
- Go for Medication.
- Control your cravings and stick to your decision.
- Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables more.
- Try chewing gums and candies when you feel restless.
- Be positive and stay stress-free.
- Stay longer in the green environment.
- Listen to music and relax as much as you can.
- Attend meditation classes.
- Keep yourself busy in some constructive activity.
Dont's With Usage Of NICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
- Avoid people who take tobacco often.
- Avoid Staying for a longer time in an air-conditioned room as it will increase your craving.
- Avoid people and situations that cause you stress.
- Do not over think.
- Never decrease your food intake.
- Avoid the habit of consuming junk food often.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfNICOTEX 4MG (CINNAMON FLAVOUR)
- Self-control can help you to win this situation.
- Join motivational lectures or watch videos that can make you more determined.