NIMOL 50 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
Nimesulide, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, is used for treating acute pain caused due to:
It has fever reducing properties too.
Side Effects Of NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Nimesulide
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Erosive stomatitis
- Epigastric pain
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Contraindications Of NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Nimesulide
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Gastric ulceration
- Peptic ulcer
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease mainly affecting the joints. In an autoimmune disease body’s immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy cells. Rheumatoid arthritis causes warm, swollen and painful joints. The joints of hands and wrists are commonly involved but it may affect other body parts also. It can affect hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, toes.
Symptoms Treated With NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Symptoms of arthritis develop gradually over a week to months. The signs and symptoms may vary as per the organ of the body on which it attacks.
The signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Joints- Inflammation of the synovial membrane, swelling, tenderness, feeling of warmth, stiffness.
- Lungs: Lung fibrosis
- Skin: Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), Erythema
- Blood Vessels and heart: Inflammation of vessels, myocardial infarction, strokes
- Blood: Anaemia, increased platelet counts,
Other common symptoms are fatigue, weight loss, malaise, morning stiffness, fever, loss of appetite.
Causes of diseases where NIMOL 50 MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The exact cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis is not known. It is caused by the inflammation of the synovium in which our own immune system starts attacking the healthy body tissues. The inflammation of the thin lining of the cells covering the tissues and joints results in Rheumatoid arthritis.
The factors triggering the RA are enlisted as below:
- Genetic factors: A person with a family history of RA is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Hormonal factors: Women are more likely to suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis than Men. This can be due to the presence of more number of estrogens in women, but the link between estrogens and RA has not been proven yet.
- Environmental Factors: Smoking is found to be linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis. People who smoke more are at greater risk of getting Rheumatoid Arthritis than people who don’t smoke.
Worst Foods With NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
- Processed and fried foods increase inflammation.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco consumers are at the increased risk of having arthritis.
- Excess salt: Intake of a high amount of salt can increase the inflammation.
- Sugar products: These can worsen rheumatoid arthritis by increasing inflammation in the arteries.
- Wheat and gluten: Increase joint pain.
Do's With Usage of NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce weight: Losing some pounds can help to fight this disease.
- Get adequate sleep: Sound sleep can help to relieve the symptoms.
- Pay attention to the early symptoms: It is advised to visit a doctor if you notice any symptoms related to RA. This can help to start the treatment at the earliest.
- Perform some physical activities or exercise: Doing exercise regularly will keep the muscles and joints moving.
Dont's With Usage Of NIMOL 50 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Don’t smoke: It can trigger Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Don’t skip medications: When people start feeling good they started to skip the medication. Don’t skip the medications without consulting with the doctor.
- Don’t be a couch potato: Although it is recommended to take rest if you had RA but taking too much rest can make your pain worse. Performing small physical works can help to keep the joints moving.
- Don’t take fish supplements without consulting a doctor. Taking any such medication can interfere with your treatment and result in side effects.
- Don’t drink alcohol: It can slow down the effect of your medications.
- Don’t lose hope: Losing the hope can make you depress and can hinder the treatment process.
- Don’t try any vigorous exercise: Exercise should be done only under the supervision of a trainer. Vigorous exercise can worsen the symptoms.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfNIMOL 50 MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Since there is no cure for Rheumatoid arthritis but it can be managed. Use of medication and some changes in lifestyle can help to improve the quality of daily life. Below are some tips by which a person can manage Rheumatoid arthritis effectively:
- Try to avoid prolonged static positions. Avoid long sittings.
- Exercise and practice Yoga
- Use hot or cold ice packs
- Take healthy and nutritious diet
- Practice meditation and relaxation techniques