NORFLOX 100DT has the following salts in its composition
1) Norfloxacin 2) Lactic Acid
Uses Of NORFLOX 100DT
Norfloxacin is used for treating a variety of Bacterial Infections like Urinary tract infections and Prostate infections.
Lactic acid is used for reducing Acne breakouts, appearance of wrinkles & other signs of aging.
Side Effects Of NORFLOX 100DT
Some of the common side effects of norfloxacin are:
- Chronic Trouble Sleeping
- Feel Like Throwing Up
- Infection or inflammation of Vagina
- Irritation of the Stomach or Intestines, Stomach Cramps, Diarrhoea
Less common side effects of norfloxacin are:
- Discharge from the Vagina
- Dry Mouth
- Feeling Weak
- Loss of Appetite
- Drug or Chemical-Induced Sensitivity to Sunlight
Some patients may experience the following symptoms till they get used to using the medicine:
- Black or brown spots or peeling
- Burning or itching
Contraindications Of NORFLOX 100DT
Contraindications Of Salt: Norfloxacin
Pl. inform your doctor if you have/ had any of the following conditions:
- Lung transplant
- Pseudotumor serebri
- Epileptic Seizure
- Tingling or numbness or pain in hands or feet
- Retinal detachment
- Heart Transplant, inadequate blood flow to the heart muscle
- Very fast heartbeat
- Abnormal EKG with QT changes from Birth
- Prolonged Q-T Interval on EKG
- Hardening of the Arteries in brain
- Involuntary quivering
- Kidney transplant, severe renal impairment
- Inflammation/ rupture of the tendon
- Abnormal Liver Function Tests
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
- Low levels of potassium in the blood
- Anaemia, decreased white blood cells, platelets
Contraindications Of Salt: Lactic Acid
People with sensitive skin should use it cautiously.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With NORFLOX 100DT
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where NORFLOX 100DT is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Best Foods With NORFLOX 100DT
Foods to consume to get rid of bacterial infections are:
- Garlic helps eliminate harmful fungus, worms, yeast with its anti-microbial properties
- Coconut Oil has a component called lauric acid which acts against microbes
- Gingerol present in ginger is good for bacterial infections
- Fermented foods make body’s defence system strong
- Lemons help fight pathogens both inside and outside the body
- Horseradish is beneficial for the Urinary Tract Infections and the lung infections
- Pine apple helps in digestion and fights against microbes
- Turmeric has strong antimicrobial abilities
- Raw and unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that releases Hydrogen Peroxide which eliminates some kinds of bacteria.
- Cabbage is very good for immune system and digestion
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
Worst Foods With NORFLOX 100DT
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of NORFLOX 100DT
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of NORFLOX 100DT
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfNORFLOX 100DT
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.