OOSURE FORTE TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Inositol 2) D-Chiro Inositol 3) Vitamin D3 4) N-Acetylcysteine
Uses Of OOSURE FORTE TABLET
Inositol/ Myo-Inositol is a vitamin like substance, found in many animals and plants. It can also be made in labs.
It is used in the treatment of following diseases:
D-chiro inositol is a form of vitamin B8 is used in medicine as it:
- Reduces blood pressure, triglyceride levels, prolactin levels, luteinizing hormone levels, follicle stimulating hormone levels.
- Treats polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), obesity, insulin sensitivity.
- Regulates mood, nerve signalling.
- Improves brain and liver health.
- Bone strength
- Prevention of bone disorders like rickets, osteomalacia
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidism, familial hypophosphatemia and pseudo-hypoparathyroidism).
- It may also be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and have normal bone growth.
- Vitamin D drops are given to breast-fed babies as breast milk has low levels of vitamin D usually.
Vitamin D (D2, D3, D4) is a vitamin that is fat soluble. It helps the body in absorbing phosphorus or calcium.
It is important to have adequate levels of vitamin D, phosphorus and calcium for building strong bones and also maintaining them.
Body gets vitamin D from sunlight. Any hindrance between skin and sunlight, like protective clothing, sunscreen, staying indoors or having limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin etc. may prevent absorption of vitamin D by body.
As the age advances, body’s ability of absorb sunlight reduces.
Vegetarian people are more prone to vitamin D deficiency as it is found more in animal based foods.
Used to treat abnormal, viscid, or inspissated mucous secretions in the following conditions:
- Acute and Chronic broncho-pulmonary Diseases
- Pulmonary Disturbances due to the cystic fibrosis or associated with surgery
- Tracheostomy Care
- Post-traumatic chest conditions
- Treating mucous obstruction
- Used during anaesthesia
- N- Acetylcysteine is an anti-oxidant that treats cetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning by binding the poisonous acetaminophen formed in the liver.
Side Effects Of OOSURE FORTE TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Inositol
Generally no side effects are reported if taken in appropriate amount as directed by physician.
Consult your doctor if any of the following side effects gets worsen:
- Allergic reactions such as rash, itching
No side effects of D-chiro inositol have been noted till date.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin D3
Many people do not experience any side-effects of Vitamin D3, unless taken in high doses. Some of the side effects may be:
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Dry mouth
Some of the common side-effects of N-acetyl cysteine are:
- Nausea or Drowsiness
- Diarrhoea or Constipation
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Running Nose
- Chest tightness
- Liver Problems
Contraindications Of OOSURE FORTE TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Inositol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin D3
People with following conditions should Use vitamin D cautiously:
- Kidney disease: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in body and increase the risk of hardening of the arteries in people having serious kidney disease. This must be balanced with the need to prevent renal osteodystrophy (a bone disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain proper levels of calcium & phosphorus in blood). People with kidney disease should carefully monitor calcium levels.
- High levels of calcium in the blood
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Sarcoidosis (enlargement of lymph nodes)
- Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism):
- Vitamin D might increase calcium levels in people with above conditions. This might result in complications such as kidney stones.
Not to be used in the following conditions:
- Fructose Intolerance
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome & sucrose deficiency
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Insomnia is a common disorder of sleep in which a person fails to fall asleep and also, to stay asleep even after trying. Due to lack of sleep a person might feel exhausted and irritated all the time. Insomnia can be classified into two types:
- Primary insomnia: A sleep disorder that has nothing to do with other health conditions.
- Secondary insomnia: A sleep disorder that occurs due to some other health problems like depression, cancer, asthma, heartburn and arthritis.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a condition in which a woman’s levels of the sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone) are imbalanced. This results in the growth of ovarian cysts ( benign masses on ovaries). It can affect a woman’s fertility, menstrual cycle and cardiac function.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome can also be caused by insulin resistance, i.e., your body is not able to use insulin well.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
A person affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) finds it difficult to breathe.Prolonged smoking damages the lungs.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a combination of two diseases:
- Chronic bronchitis means the airways that take air to the lungs (bronchial tubes) become inflamed and produces more mucus. As a result of this, the airways become narrow, and breathing process gets complicated.
- Emphysema is a condition in which the air sacs get damaged and cannot stretch. Usually, the air sacs in lungs stretch like balloons. Due to emphysema the air that travels in and out of the lungs become slow and leads to breathing shortage.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease worsens over the time and the damage caused to lungs cannot be reversed. But you can act quickly to prevent further damage and make yourself comfortable while breathing.
SARS or severe acute respiratory syndrome was first identified in 2003. It is a serious form of pneumonia. SARS virus infection leads to severe breathing difficulty (acute respiratory distress) and sometimes death too. SARS is highly infectious, but can’t spread by only passing by a patient on the street.
Symptoms Treated With OOSURE FORTE TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Insomnia
There are various symptoms of insomnia, such as:
- Disturbed sleep.
- Not able to fall asleep even in the most comfortable environment.
- Exhaustion even after getting a sleep.
- Losing focus and staying absent minded.
- Waking up in mid-sleep.
- Short sleep span.
- Feeling anxious about one's sleep.
- Making errors while performing daily tasks.
- Persistent feeling of irritation and depression.
Abnormal or no mensuration, irregular mensuration, spotting, acne, oily skin, weight gain.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease symptoms never appear till the lung gets damaged to some extent. But once it starts getting affected, the deterioration will happen quickly. Especially continuous smoking will worsen the condition. The main symptom of chronic bronchitis indicates a daily cough and formation of mucus (sputum) every three months in a year for more than two years consistently.
More Symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
- Breath shortness particularly at the time of doing physical activities.
- Gasping for breath.
- Tightness felt in the Chest.
- Regular cleaning of the throat due to the formation of mucus in the lungs.
- White, yellow, or green coloured mucus produced at the time of coughing.
- Fingernail beds and lips become blue.
- Repeated respiratory attack.
- Unexplained weight loss (in later stages).
- Leg, feet or ankle swells.
People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease also experience exacerbations, meaning some days symptoms get worse than other days and last for many days.Some sudden trigger can worsen the disease and may lead to the chronic condition.
- Fever, malaise or chills
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, respiratory distress
- A headache, muscle aches, body aches
- a dry cough
Causes of diseases where OOSURE FORTE TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
What Are The Causes Of Insomnia
The most common causes of insomnia are:
- Psychiatric conditions: Depression, anxiety, stress.
- Lifestyle issues, working till late, sedentary lifestyle, taking naps in afternoon.
- Food Habits: Drinking too much of coffee, alcohol, nicotine, heavy food.
- Certain chemical interactions in mind.
- Certain medical conditions like pains, asthma, arthritis, Parkinson's disease.
- Watching television or using a cell phone before sleeping.
Causes of PCOS are largely unknown, though genetic conditions seem to play an important role.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
Some of the factors that may cause Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Tobacco Smoking causes Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in developed countries. But in the developing countries, along with smoking, fumes also from burning fuel in homes and industries lead to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Up to twenty to thirty percent of persistent smokers develop clinically apparent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Most of the smokers with smoking histories for many years might produce a reduction in lung function. Some of them develop a less frequent lung conditions. Without thorough evaluation, it’s hard to diagnose Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Know how lungs get affected
Via two large tubes called bronchi, the air travels down into the windpipe called trachea. The tubes get further divided into many branches like tree branches inside the lungs. The smaller tubes called as (bronchioles) and they end in a collection of tiny air sacs called alveoli.
The alveoli have a thin wall made up of small blood vessels called capillaries. The oxygen passes through the capillaries and reaches the bloodstream during the inhaling process. Simultaneously, the carbon dioxide comes out during the exhaling process.
The natural flexibility of the air sacs and bronchial tubes pushes air out of the body. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease makes the air sacs and tubes lose their flexibility. This leads to some air getting trapped in the lungs while exhaling.
Lack Of Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Protein
Close to one percent of the population gets affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may result due to the inherited disorder. The lowering level of alpha-1-antitrypsin protein happens due to a genetic disorder. Liver prepares the Alpha-1-antitrypsin and secretes into the bloodstream. Thereby, protect the lungs. Lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein will affect not only the liver but also the lungs. Such damage affects both children and adults due to passive smoking.
For adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease due to lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can be treated the same way others get treatment for the disease. Along with that replacing Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can protect lungs from further damage.
SARS is caused by a virus of the coronavirus family which also causes common. It can spread by:
- During coughing or sneezing by the infected person, infected droplets spread in the air. Breathing in or touching these particles can give you SARS infection.
- The SARS virus lives on tissues, hands, and other surfaces for up to 3 hours after the droplets have dried and up to 6 hours in these droplets. Touching these surfaces can also spread the infection.
- Hugging, kissing, or close contact with the infected person is the riskiest thing to do.
- The stool of SARS infected persons is another way of spreading the virus as they can live there for up to four days or years in the freezing temperature.
Worst Foods With OOSURE FORTE TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Insomnia
- Alcohol, caffeine
- Spicy foods, especially in dinner
- Foods in high fat, especially just before sleeping
- High protein foods in dinner (proteins or high-fat foods are difficult to digest, hence disturb the sleep.
- Steak: Steak being hard to digest makes the body work more leading to fewer chances of a sound sleep. So, avoiding steak and other hard-to-digest meat options during the night is prudent.
- Refined carbohydrates exacerbate insulin resistance and cause inflammation, hence should be avoided.
- Foods in this category are:
- White bread, muffins, sugary desserts, breakfast pastries, white potatoes, items made with white flour, pasta noodles.
- Sugar and sugary drinks, like soda and juice, are carbohydrate and should be avoided.
- Inflammation-causing foods like margarine, French fries, and red or processed meats.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
Some of the food items and nutrients that should be cut down from one’s diet if he/she is suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
More sodium in diet will lead to retention of water in the body and disturbs the breathing pattern. Reduce salt intake directly and indirectly. Use more unsalted spices and herbs. Check the food label before buying any canned food. Limit sodium to 300 – 600 milligrams per serving.
At the end of the oesophagus, a ring of the valve is formed. Due to improper locking of the valve, the acid in the stomach moves to the oesophagus. This causes heartburn, and common heartburn frequently occurring during the week indicates acid reflux disease. People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease will find acid reflux increasing their current symptoms. Make sure you don’t consume acidic food and drinks. Spicy foods, coffee, tomato sauce, citrus fruits, and juices must be strictly avoided.
Just prohibit consuming aerated drinks. They just have loads of sugar and empty calories. Due to carbonation, they lead to add weight to your body. Increase in weight and bloating worsens the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease condition. The more pressure put on the lungs will put you in breathing problem. Forget about beer, wine, and all drinks leading to dehydration. Only drink water and keep yourself hydrated.
Bacon, hot dogs, ham, cold cuts, and cured meats contain nitrates. Nitrates improve the shelf life of food items but decrease your lifetime. Hence, avoid nitrate-rich food.
Bloating and Gas cause breathing process difficult for those who suffer from lung diseases. Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, radishes, broccoli, and cabbage have surplus fibre and nutrients. But they produce more gas and hence your lung condition you must stay away from those vegetables.
- Avoid saturated fats like processed and red and meats, as they can increase inflammation.
- Avoid cold drinks, aerated drinks, and alcohol.
- Avoid heady foods like fried foods as they are difficult to digest and hamper the immunity.
- Avoid dairy products for some time as they increase the mucous production.
- Avoid sugar and all refined starch.
Do's With Usage of OOSURE FORTE TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Insomnia
- Wake up early.
- Exercise, as it makes your body tired enough to induce sleep.
- Eat your dinner at least two hours before sleeping.
- Consider Ayurvedic treatment.
- Do yoga for at least 30 mins a day.
- Sleep at the same time every day, as different schedule on weekend, can also lead to insomnia.
- If one is on certain medication then he /she must consult with a doctor and see if the medication is causing Insomnia.
- Completely, cut down the consumption of alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
- Make your room conditions comfortable like switch off the lights before you go to the bed, Set the comfortable room temperature, turn off the Television, radio or any music system and also, switch off the cell phones. Try to keep your room as clean as possible.
- Try to relax your mind and body before sleeping by taking a hot water bath, listening to soft music, meditation or light yoga.
- Manage your weight if you are overweight. Even 5 per cent of weight loss can result in significant improvement in PCOS.
- De-stress, meditate as women with PCOS can develop high-stress levels due to problems associated with the Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Take care of what you eat.
- Some women may experience troubled sex life. Stay positive and discuss the way-out with your partner.
- Take full sleep.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
Certain things that should be kept in mind to treat and prevent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients must maintain a healthy weight according to their height. Either obese or a fragile body structure will affect equally. Heavyweight will lead to obesity and puts pressure on lungs preventing normal breathing. Underweight will weaken your immune system, and you will get affected easily by any lung disease leading to the development of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Aim at a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise on a daily basis when you suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Consult a doctor to know the right kind of exercise.
Humidifiers help to get rid of dryness from the air and protect the tissues in the bronchial from drying. Moist air will loosen the mucus and make it easier to cough up.
- Perform Breathing Exercises
Talk to a medical practitioner and regularly perform breathing exercises. Breathing control techniques strengthen the lungs and ease shortness of breath.
People suffering from it also suffer from sleeping problems like hypoventilation or sleep apnea. Use a mask to have a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, and this is called as CPAP therapy.
- Stay away from the infected person.
- If you have the infection, cover your face with a handkerchief while coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently, especially as soon as you visit an infected person or an area. Wear hand gloves.
- Use alcohol-based hand rubs for washing.
- Cover your nose with N95 mask, if you are near an infected person.
- Isolate the patient till he/she comes out of the infectious stage.
Dont's With Usage Of OOSURE FORTE TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Insomnia
- Avoid short naps.
- Avoid drinking too much of alcohol, caffeine.
- Avoid checking emails, messages if you suddenly wake up in the night.
- Avoid over use of electronic devices, especially just before going to bed.
- Don’t’ smoke.
- Don’t be lazy. Exercise.
- Don’t skip your doctor’s appointment.
- Don’t lose track of your periods and missed periods can increase the risk of endometrial cancer.
- Don’t ignore symptoms of depression.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
Some of the don’ts that should be kept in mind:
Carry your inhaler with you always to avoid an awkward situation.
As a Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease sufferer, you must remove your excess mucus from your chest as it leads to coughing. When you use cough syrups to suppress your cough, it will build up mucus and make you susceptible to infections.
- Don’t get exposed to pollutants.
Try and stay away from any smoke and pollution. Don’t use spray products like air fresheners, deodorants, perfumes, and cleaning sprays. Try to stay away from traffic smoke, fire fumes, chemical smoke, and passive smoking.
- Avoid using open dustbins or dustbins which need to be opened with hands to dispose of the tissues, towels or other material used by the infected person.
- Don’t hand-manipulate, bend, or break the used needles. Put used sharps in an unbreakable container.
- Don’t share utensils, towels or any such item with the infected person.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfOOSURE FORTE TABLET
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
What Are The Tips For Insomnia
- Drink warm milk before sleeping.
- Drink almond milk before sleeping.
- Avoid heavy meals in dinner.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
- Regularly practice breathing exercise.
- Go for a walk for a minimum of thirty minutes and get some fresh air.
- Drink more water and hydrate your body.