ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
Ofloxacin is used to treat certain bacterial infections like:
- Lung infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Also be used for treating:
- Certain prostate infections
- Sexually transmitted infections.
Side Effects Of ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Ofloxacin
Please tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms for long:
- Upset stomach
- Trouble sleeping
Contraindications Of ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Ofloxacin
Before taking ofloxacin, please inform your doctor your medical history of:
- Seizure disorders, conditions which increase the risk of seizures (e.g. brain tumours, brain/head injury)
- Liver disease
- Nerve problems like peripheral neuropathy
- Kidney disease
- Joint/tendon problems like tendonitis, bursitis
- Myasthenia gravis.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of ORFLOX 200 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.