ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
Orlistat is used for weight loss and reducing the risk of weight regain after recent weight loss. It works by blocking the absorption of some fat you eat.
It gives results only when it used in combination with low calorie food and exercise.
Side Effects Of ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: Orlistat
Common side-effects of orlistat are:
- Changes in bowl function
- Fatty, oily stool
- Urge to pass stool, poor bowl control
- Intestinal gas
- Some of the rare, but serious side-effects are:
Severe stomach ache
- Liver disease symptoms like vomiting, nausea
- Dark urine
- Yellow eye/ skin
Contraindications Of ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Orlistat
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any kind of digestive problem
- Gallbladder problem
- Underactive thyroid
- Kidney disease
- Any kind of eating disorders
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Symptoms Treated With ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
Causes of diseases where ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
Worst Foods With ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
Do's With Usage of ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
Dont's With Usage Of ORLIFAT 60 MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.