OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT) has the following salts in its composition
1) Aluminium Hydroxide
Uses Of OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
Aluminium hydroxide, an antacid, is used to treat symptoms of increased stomach acid like:
Aluminium hydroxide is also sometimes used for reducing phosphate levels in people who have certain kidney conditions.
Side Effects Of OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
Aluminium hydroxide can sometimes cause constipation (when taken orally).
Contraindications Of OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Alcohol use
- Severe dehydration/ loss of body water/ fluid restriction
- Any kidney problem
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
???rtburn is ? very ??mm?n s?m?t?m ?r??t?d b? ???d r?flu?, ? ??nd?t??n wh?r? s?m? ?f th? st?m??h ??nt?nts ?r? f?r??d b??k u? ?nt? th? ?s??h?gus, ?r??t?ng ? burn?ng ???n ?n th? l?w?r ?h?st. S?m?l?, h??rtburn ?s ? burn?ng s?ns?t??n ?r d?s??mf?rt th?t ?s g?n?r?ll? f?lt ?n th? ?h?st, upper belly or below the breastbone. This burning sensation is caused when the digestive acids from your stomach travel up to your oesophagus.
Symptoms Treated With OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
What Are The Symptoms Of Heartburn
G?str??s??h?g??l r?flu? d?s??s? (G?RD), is a ??nd?t??n in which h??rtburn is a s?m?t?m. ?t?m??h ???d r?flu??s up into ?s??h?gus and causes ???n. ?h?s ???n can be f?lt as a burn?ng s?ns?t??n behind the st?rnum or br??stb?n?, either as a s??sm or a sh?r? ???n. ??n? t?m?s the ???n of ???d r?flu? can be m?st?k?n for the ???n of a h??rt ?tt??k.
?h? ???n of ???d r?flu? (h??rtburn) can r?m??n in the l?w?r ?h?st, or it can r?d??t? to the back of the thr??t and be ?ss????t?d with w?t?rbr?sh, a s?ur t?st? in the back of the thr??t. ?f there is ???d r?flu? near the l?r?n? (v????b??) in the thr??t, it may cause ??ugh?ng ???s?d?s or h??rs?n?ss. R?flu? over ?r?l?ng?d ??r??ds of t?m? can be s?v?r? enough that ???d w??rs away the ?n?m?l on t??th and causes d????.
??m?t?ms are often w?rs?n?d after h??v? m??ls, l??n?ng f?rw?rd, or l??ng fl?t. ?h?s? affected may often ?w?k?n from sl??? with h??rtburn.
Causes of diseases where OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT) is used
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Sedentary life style
What Are The Causes Of Heartburn
Some of the common causes of heartburn are:
- Spicy/ fried foods, wrong food habits
- Excessive alcohol consumption, smoking
- Hiatal hernia
- Certain medications
- Certain liver diseases
Best Foods With OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Best Foods For Acidity
Some foods known for easing acidity are:
- Lean Meats
- Egg whites
- Healthy fats like nuts, sesame oil, avocados, olive oil.
What Are The Best Foods For Heartburn
Few best foods to combat heartburn include:
- ??tm??l: ??tm??l is just about the b?st br??kf?st and ?n?-t?m?-?f-d?? sn??k r???mm?nd?d by ?h? R?flu? D??t. ?t’s f?ll?ng and d??sn’t cause r?flu?.
- G?ng?r: ?n m?d?r?t??n, g?ng?r is one of the b?st f??ds for ???d r?flu?.?t has been used throughout h?st?r? as ?nt?-?nfl?mm?t?r? and as a tr??tm?nt for g?str??nt?st?n?l ??nd?t??ns.
- ?l?? v?r?: ?l?? v?r? is f?m?us as a n?tur?l h??l?ng ?g?nt and also seems to tr??t ???d r?flu?. ?t is available as a l?v?ng ?l?nt, but the l??v?s or l?qu?d f?rm are sometimes s?ld s???r?t?l? in gr???r??s and h??lth-f??d st?r?s.
- ??l?d: ??l?d is a ?r?m?r? m??l for ???d r?flu??rs, although t?m?t??s and ?n??ns should be ?v??d?d, as w?ll as ?h??s? and h?gh-f?t dr?ss?ngs.
- Melons: Honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe have very less acid content and are best suited for the condition.
- Probiotics: Probiotics like yoghurt, lassi, miso, tempeh, kefir help in the proliferation of dietary enzymes and good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract to enhance digestion.
- Ginger: This has a great effect in controlling acid reflux and can be included in the diet.
Worst Foods With OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
What Are The Worst Foods For Heartburn
Some of the foods to avoid for heartburn are:
- Chocolate: ??d n?ws f?r ?h???l?t? l?v?rs: ?h???l?t? s??ms t? ??us? m?r? r?flu? th?n ?n? ?th?r f??d. ?t’s ? tr??l? wh?mm?. ?h???l?t? ??nt??ns ??ff??n? ?nd ?th?r st?mul?nts su?h ?s th??br?m?n?, wh??h ??us? r?flu?.
- ??d?: ??d? ?nd ?th?r ??rb?n?t?d b?v?r?g?s ?r? s?m? ?f th? m??n ??us?s ?f ???d r?flu?. ?h? bubbl?s ?f ??rb?n?t??n ????nd ?ns?d? th? st?m??h, ?nd th? ?n?r??s?d ?r?ssur? ??ntr?but?s t? r?flu?.
- Fr??d f??d: Fr??d f??d ?s th? s?ngl? m?st r???gn?z?d ??us? ?f r?flu?. ?t ?s ?ls? th? f??d m?st ?ft?n ?ss????t?d w?th h??rtburn, wh??h ?s ?h?st ???n fr?m ?s??h?g??l r?flu?. These include fries and chips and fries among others. Fried foods such as potato chips and French fries.
- Coffee: Caffeine is one of the prime triggering factors of LES and causes acid reflux. Limit coffee or better to avoid it completely.
- High-fat meat: Beef, pork, and lamb stay in the stomach for a longer time and have high-fat content as well. These cause acid reflux, and it is, therefore, advisable to choose lean meat.
- Alcohol: ???r, l?qu?r, ?nd w?n? ?r? b?l??v?d t? ??ntr?but? t? r?flu?. ??n? ?l??h?l?? b?v?r?g?s ?r? n?t v?r? ???d??. ??w?v?r, ?l??h?l ?s b?l??v?d t? r?l?? th? v?lv? ?t th? b?tt?m ?f th? ?s??h?gus (wh?r? ?t ???ns th? st?m??h), l??d?ng t? r?flu?.
Do's With Usage of OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Heartburn
Here are a few important steps to follow in the effective management of Heartburn:
- Take multiple small portions of meals instead of a large meal to reduce the high amount of pressure put on the stomach due to overeating.
- Do regular exercise with a proper regime to reduce weight and symptoms of obesity.
- L?m?t F??ds that ?n?r??s? ?t?m??h ???d
- ?d?ust?ng your d??t to r?m?v? or r?du?? certain f??ds that can tr?gg?r the lower oesophagal sphincter (L??)to ?ll?w for ???d to sn??k out from the st?m??h can gr??tl? h?l? r?du?? r?flu?. Avoid smoking as it is also a factor which triggers LES.
- ??ntr?l Y?ur ?tr?ss
- ?tr?ss is more than just something you f??l in your h??d — ?t’s actually a ??w?rful h?rm?n?l tr?gg?r that can ?ff??t nearly every b?d?l? s?st?m.
- ??ns?d?r if Y?ur ??d???t??ns ?r? to ?l?m?
- ?t’s possible that h??rtburn s?m?t?ms can w?rs?n from taking m?d???t??ns, such as the b?rth ??ntr?l ??ll or certain drugs used to tr??t h?gh bl??d ?r?ssur?.
- Raise your head while sleeping to avoid the stomach contents from sliding up against the lower oesophagal sphincter.
- Chewing your food thoroughly aids in digestion and proper mixing of the ingested food with digestive enzymes and prevents the excess production of gastric acid.
Dont's With Usage Of OXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
Don’t take late night snacks.
Don’t ignore the symptoms.
Don't smoke or consume alcohol.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Heartburn
Some of the important points to avoid in the management of heartburn:
- Don’t wear tight jeans
- Constrictive clothing can put weight on the mid-region. The crush can press the stomach's substance up against the sphincter at the base of the throat, which can prompt heartburn.
- Do not eat within a couple of hours of vigorous exercise as it might result in excess acid reflux.
- Do not eat or drink at least 3 hours before you go to bed.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfOXECAINE GEL 170ML(MINT)
What Are The Tips For Heartburn
- ??lk to your d??t?r if you think one of your medicines may be causing heartburn. Never change or stop taking medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Track your weight regularly to avoid complication of heartburn.