PACITANE TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of PACITANE TABLET
It is used for the treatment of:
- Parkinson's disease.
- Involuntary (unwillingly done movements) movements due to the side effects of certain psychiatric drugs.
It acts by blocking certain nerve impulses and relaxing certain muscles.
Side Effects Of PACITANE TABLET
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Nausea, and constipation
- Abdominal pain or discomfort,
- Tachycardia (increased heart beat) or heart palpitations
- Vertigo, headache, and dizziness
- Mydriasis (dilation of the pupil of eye)
In rare cases allergic reactions may occur.
Contraindications Of PACITANE TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy or breast feeding
- Obstructive diseases of the urogenital tract
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Ileus (abnormal movement of intestine)
- Intestine infection
- Abnormal heart rate
- Kidney Disease
- Difficult or Painful Urination
- Enlarged Prostate