PACROMA CREAM 10GM has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of PACROMA CREAM 10GM
Pimecrolimus, a calcineurin inhibitor, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Side Effects Of PACROMA CREAM 10GM
The most common side effects of Pimecrolimus are:
- Local irritation.
- Localised burning.
Sometimes severe side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Local pruritus
- Long term use may cause cancer
- Signs of infection like fever / sore throat / rash / trouble breathing / itching / swelling
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of PACROMA CREAM 10GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Pimecrolimus
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Pimecrolimus or any other allergies.
- Current infections
- Skin infections
- Immune system problems
- Breast feeding
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
Symptoms Treated With PACROMA CREAM 10GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
Causes of diseases where PACROMA CREAM 10GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
Worst Foods With PACROMA CREAM 10GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
Do's With Usage of PACROMA CREAM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
Dont's With Usage Of PACROMA CREAM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.