PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
Ciclopirox, a synthetic antifungal agent, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Superficial mycoses
- Pityriasis Versicolor
- Killing (or) slowing the growth of sensitive fungi
- Yeast infections of skin
- Athlete’s foot
- Ring worm
- Jock itch
Side Effects Of PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: Ciclopirox
The most common side effects of Ciclopirox are:
- Mild itching at the site of application
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Skin rashes
- Swelling of mouth / face / lips / tongue
- Burning sensation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Ciclopirox
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Ciclopirox or any other allergies.
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
Symptoms Treated With PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
Causes of diseases where PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE is used
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
Worst Foods With PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
Do's With Usage of PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
Dont's With Usage Of PANIMUN BIORAL 25MG CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.