PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR has the following salts in its composition
1) Levosulpiride (40mg) 2) Pantoprazole
Uses Of PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
LevosulpirideLevosulpiride, a neuroleptic and prokinetic agent (substituted benzamide antipsychotic drug), is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Pantoprazole is used for treating:
- Erosive esophagitis (damage caused to esophagus from stomach acid)
- Other conditions caused due to excessive stomach acid.
- It works by reducing the acid produced in stomach.
Side Effects Of PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
The most common side effects of Levosulpiride are:
- Increased production of breast milk in women.
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- An absence of periods.
- Muscle stiffness.
- Changes in sexual desire.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Stomach pain, vomiting, gas, nausea
- Mild diarrhoea
- Joint pain.
Please inform your doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reaction of pantoprazole like itching, swelling on face, lips or difficulty in breathing.
Contraindications Of PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug levosulpiride or any other allergies.
- Gastro intestinal bleeding.
- Cardiac impairment.
- Hyperprolactinaemia (abnormally high levels of prolactin in the blood)
- Mammary dysplasia.
Contraindications Of Salt: Pantoprazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low magnesium levels in blood
- Severe liver disease
- Osteoporosis or osteopenia (Low bone mineral density).
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a psychiatric condition, and is classified in the DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental disorders, Fifth Edition) by standardised defining criteria.
Generalised anxiety disorder is one of the commonest mental health concerns worldwide, and it is estimated that a significant number of cases are left undiagnosed.
Patients with GAD present with excessive worry and anxiety in usual day-to-day life activities. This worry interferes with their normal functioning and is often regarded as irrational or out of proportion. The worry affects areas such as health, personal relationships, finances, and career.
Diagnosis of GAD may be difficult to make as it is commonly occurs in conjunction with other mental disorders such as depression. Online and easily accessible tools such as the Generalised Anxiety Disorder-7 questionnaire may assist in the diagnosis.
The average age of diagnosis is around thirty years of age.
Premature Ejaculation occurs in males when they experience an uncontrolled ejaculation before or after penetrating during an intercourse. The main reason of the premature ejaculation is when they experience an orgasm and expel the semen with the minimal penile stimulation. It is also called as early ejaculation. The man has less control over the ejaculation.
Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder, which affects the way a person thinks, behaves or feels. Schizophrenia in children is very rare and its symptoms usually start between 16-30 years of age.
People with schizophrenia often seem as if they have lost touch with reality.
Feeling of the spinning world, rocking or rotating is experienced even if one is completely still, is called Vertigo. Many times children spin around can experience the feeling of vertigo for a few moments. But comparatively symptoms of vertigo occurred due to some injury or spontaneously may last for a few hours to many days.
Vertigo may be long term as well as temporary. Vertigo that is persistent can be because of particular mental health problems. Such mental problem causes dizziness and vertigo, which affect the ability of a person to properly function in day to day life, ultimately resulting in depression.
There are mainly two types of vertigo classified on the account of how it happens. Two types of vertigo are:
- Peripheral vertigo: Peripheral vertigo occurs due to the problem in one’s inner ear.
- Central vertigo: Central vertigo signifies the problem in one’s central nervous system.
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
When the lining of the tube which carries the food that you eat from the mouth to the stomach i.e. the esophagus is inflamed, the condition is known as esophagitis. If the condition is not treated, this can turn serious and cause problems in swallowing, scarring and narrowing of the esophagus and ulcers.
There are different kinds of esophagitis:
- Reflux Esophagitis: When the stomach acid gets into the food pipe and irritates the esophagus and causes heartburn. This is known as GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. GERD can damage the esophageal tissue and the swelling caused is known as reflux esophagitis.
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis: When white blood cells accumulate in the esophagus. This may be caused due to allergies to milk, wheat, eggs, soy, beans, rye, beef, nuts or pollen.
- Drug-Induced Esophagitis: Also known as medication-induced or pill-induced esophagitis. This is caused due to injury or irritation of the esophagus caused by taking pills without sufficient water.
- Infectious Esophagitis: This can be caused due to bacterial, viral or fungal infections and occur in those with weak immune systems suffering from cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes or those taking antibiotics or steroids.
- Lymphocytic Esophagitis: Occurs when there is a presence of a large number of lymphocytes in the esophagus.
- Erosive Esophagitis: When the condition of esophagitis starts wearing away the esophageal lining, it is known as erosive esophagitis. This is caused due to acid reflux, taking certain pills or drinking corrosive liquids. This causes erosion or lesions in the esophagus, which is very painful.
Symptoms Treated With PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
According to the DSM-V criteria, a patient with GAD must present with at least three of the symptoms listed below. The symptoms must be present for a minimum of six months, on most days, rather than at irregular intervals.
- Feeling impatient or on edge
- Getting worn-out quickly
- Struggling to focus or concentrate. The mind seems like it goes "blank."
- Getting annoyed quite quickly
- Muscle tension
- Some disruption of normal sleeping patterns- either having problems falling asleep, waking up at night, or having restless sleep.
The anxiety or worry must interfere with important areas of functioning such as social or employment spheres. It is important to exclude that the symptoms are not caused by other medical conditions e.g. thyroid function disturbances or by a particular substance or medication.
Patient with GAD may also have other physical manifestations of anxiety, along with those already mentioned. These include:
- Trembling, feeling jittery or being startled easily
- Gastrointestinal upsets such as nausea, diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- Recurrent tension headaches
Some of the symptoms are described below:
- Inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after the penetration.
- Ejaculation that routinely occurs with little sexual stimulation and with little control is one of the main symptoms of Premature Ejaculation.
- Lower interest in sexual activity.
Symptoms of Schizophrenia can be categorized into following three categories:
1. Positive symptoms: Psychotic behaviours, not seen in healthy people normally. People having positive symptoms sometimes lose touch with some aspects of reality. Positive symptoms may be:
- Movement disorders
- The dysfunctional or unusual way of thinking, thinking disorder.
2. Negative symptoms: Negative symptoms disrupt normal behaviours and emotions. Some of the symptoms are:
- Flat affect: Expression of emotions through voice, tone or face reduces.
- The feeling of pleasure reduces in everyday life.
- Lesser speaking
- Difficulty in starting or sustaining activities.
3. Cognitive symptoms: These are subtle for some and severe for others. Patients may experience changes in memory or other thinking aspects. Cognitive symptoms include:
- Executive functioning: Poor ability to understand, process and make use of information for decision making.
- Trouble in focusing or paying attention.
- Problems with working memory: the ability to make use of information immediately after learning it.
What Are The Symptoms Of Vertigo
Vertigo is generally triggered by the position change of one’s head. The complaints of the people suffering from vertigo are as follows:
- Tilting, spinning or swaying of the head.
- Loss of balance.
- Some symptoms that come along with vertigo are:
- A decrease in concentration.
- Weak coordination.
- Pain in muscles.
- Feeling of depression.
- Lack of stamina and feeling exhausted.
- Experiencing motion sickness.
- An increase in heart palpitation.
- Blurred or double vision.
- Sensitivity to noise and bright light.
- Reduction in consciousness.
- Feeling of nausea.
- Jerking or abnormal movement of eyes.
- An Extreme headache.
- Ringing sound in the ears or loss in hearing ability is experienced.
These symptoms may last for a few minutes to days.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
- Belly pain
- Bloating, belching
- Vomiting, gas
What Are The Symptoms Of Esophagitis
Some of the symptoms of esophagitis are:
- Pain in the abdomen
- Difficulty and pain when swallowing
- Foods gets stuck in the esophagus
- Nausea and vomiting
- Heartburn and pain in the chest while eating
- Lack of appetite, a cough
- Sores in the mouth
Causes of diseases where PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR is used
Generalised Anxiety Disorder is not linked to a specific aetiology, but different risk and associated factors have been identified, with a primary focus on genetics and environmental causes.
Life stressor may trigger anxiety in genetically predisposed individuals. Life stressors include social issues such as isolation, lack of family support and poor self-esteem. Financial stressors such as inadequate income or debt may also contribute.
Women are more often affected than men. GAD is seen less often in married couples or those in long-term relationships, than those without a life-partner.
Personality types may also play a role in developing GAD. Avoidant, dependent and obsessive-compulsive personalities are most commonly associated with anxiety.
Premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors. These are the following causes of Premature ejaculation:
- Due to early sexual experience.
- Unable to get relief from the depression and anxiety.
- Poor and low body personality.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Relationship issues.
- Sexual abuse.
- Following a poor diet daily.
- Guilty feelings that you increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters with others.
Exact causes of schizophrenia are unknown; however, a combination of physical, environmental, certain factors like genetic and psychological factors seems to play an important role in the development of schizophrenia.
Some factors that can lead to schizophrenia are as follows:
- Brain development
- Changes in levels of neurotransmitters
- Complications during birth.
- Drug abuse
What Are The Causes Of Vertigo
Vertigo may be caused by complications in the central nervous system or brain known as central vertigo and the problem in the inner ear known as peripheral vertigo. Vertigo is basically a symptom of certain conditions. Few conditions and reasons that cause vertigo are:
The most prevalent form of vertigo is Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). BPPV is marked by the motion sensation, which lasts for 15 seconds to a couple of minutes. It happens due to the abrupt movement of the head, in a particular direction, like rolling in bed. This is not a very serious kind of vertigo and treated with an ease.
Inflammation in the inner part of an ear may cause vertigo, which is called Vestibular neuritis or Labyrinthitis. In this defined by the rapid outbreak of vertigo and it can cause hearing loss. Bacterial or viral ear infection can be the common cause of labyrinthitis. In this symptoms may last for days till the inflammation is decreased. Viruses that cause vestibular neuritis or labyrinthitis may include Epstein- bar virus (EBV), hepatitis, polio, mumps, rubella, measles, influenza, and herpes virus.
- Meniere's disease: It is a common cause of vertigo. Meniere’s disease may be caused due to certain factors like allergies, hereditary factors, head injury, or viral infection in the ear. It may cause symptoms like hearing loss, tinnitus, and vertigo.
- Acoustic neuroma: A tumour in the inner ear is called acoustic neuroma, and it is not a very common cause of vertigo. The symptoms of acoustic neuroma include hearing loss, ringing ear, and vertigo.
- Decrease in blood flow at the brain’s base can cause vertigo.Blockage or clots in the blood vessels at the brain’s back may cause a stroke, this is called cerebral vascular accidents. Sometimes, bleeding in the brain’s backside may also cause stroke, which is called cerebral haemorrhage. Both of these conditions may lead to vertigo symptoms.
- Multiple sclerosis is also one of the causes of vertigo.
- Neck injury or head trauma can lead to vertigo. In this symptoms may depart on its own. Certain neck issues like injury in the blood can lead to cervical vertigo.
- Migraine or extreme headaches can be the cause of vertigo.
- Complications induced by diabetes may cause the arteries to harden, which is called arteriosclerosis. This may cause the decrease in the blood flow to the brain, which induces vertigo symptoms.
- One of the causes of vertigo can be the hormonal imbalance during pregnancy. Dizziness is due to the high pressure on the blood vessels because of the expanding uterus.
- Stress, panic attack, or anxiety may cause vertigo symptoms to occur.
- A common cause of vertigo is a medical condition called Mal de Debarquement that means “sickness of disembarkation.” In this medical condition, a person may feel dizziness after travelling by boat or ship. People who go for a cruise feel it afterward in most cases. However, this may also be experienced after getting out of a train, car, or plane.
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Alcoholism, sodas, sweetened beverages
- Sedentary life style
- Skipping meals
- Eating processed foods, freid/oily foods,
What Are The Causes Of Esophagitis
Esophagitis can be caused due to:
- Infections due to virus, bacteria, fungus or any disease (herpes, candida, etc.)
- Irritation causing esophagitis:
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), surgery, vomiting
- Medications (anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin)
- Trying to swallow a big pill with very little or without any water or taking it before bedtime.
- Hernias, swallowing some toxic substance
- Injury due to radiation, allergies
Worst Foods With PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
- Caffeine- coffee, black tea, chocolate.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners. Sugar has shown to increase depression and anxiety. Sugar-spikes wreak havoc on your insulin-glucose pathway and induce a "stress-response" in the body that worsens anxiety.
- Foods high in unsaturated fatty acids, that increase neural inflammation.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Artificial Sweeteners are one of the worst foods in case of premature ejaculation. They are made from the chemical that lowers a male's sex drive and weakens the sex organ.
- Preserved foods: Preserved Foods such as Mayonnaise, Chips and Pickles among others should be avoided as these decrease the blood flow in the body including the male private parts, leading to the lack of sexual desires.
What Are The Worst Foods For Schizophrenia
- Carbonated drinks full of sugary syrup are dangerous for people with schizophrenia.
- Gluten rich foods like pasta, bread, barley
- Dried fruits (these have high sugar content and reduce a key hormone of the brain called BNDF)
- Processed foods as they can cause nutritional deficiencies
- Stimulants like caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine.
What Are The Worst Foods For Vertigo
Vertigo symptoms can be worsened by the consumption of some foods, which are as follows:
- Salty foods: Diet high in sodium may disturb the balance of fluid in one’s body, which increases the risk of flaring up vertigo. A quarter of a tea spoon of the salt gives 600 mg sodium, which is about one-third of one’s daily diet recommendation. Few foods high in sodium are frozen foods, processed foods, potato chips, pickles, canned soups and vegetables, packed butter popcorns, pretzels, and crackers. One can substitute salt with natural herbs for flavouring.
- Sugary Foods: Sugar may also disturb the fluid balance of one’s body, increasing the risk of vertigo hence should be avoided. Beverages and foods high in sugar are high- fructose corn syrup, sugar cane, candies, jellies, jams, sorbet, maple and other syrup, cake frostings, pastries, cream cookies, puddings, soft drinks, packed juice, and canned fruits.
- Aged Meats and Cheese: High amount of tyramine, which is an amino acid, is present in aged cheese and meats. Consuming such foods can be a common migraine trigger. So, one must avoid such foods in case he/she is prone to a migraine, as a migraine can cause vertigo symptoms. Few types of aged meats are salami, smoked sausage, liverwurst and pepperoni, and aged cheese are Roquefort, blue, cheddar, brie, mozzarella, provolone, and Swiss cheese.
- Nuts and Seeds: Most of the seeds and nuts have a high content of tyramine, which triggers the symptoms of vertigo, therefore should be avoided. Some the nuts and seeds that must avoid in the case of vertigo are pecans, peanuts, walnuts, peanut butter, sesame seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- Caffeinated beverages: Intake of a high amount of caffeinated beverages may result in the compression of the blood vessels, which may lead to vertigo. Blood circulation is decreased by the intake of caffeine, which may result in dizziness. One must avoid the following caffeinated beverages like tea, coffee, and high caffeine soda drinks.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
What Are The Worst Foods For Esophagitis
- Avoid spicy foods, spicy curries, chilies, and pepper from your diet as they can irritate the esophagus and worsen the condition of esophagitis.
- Avoid citrus fruits and fruit juices like oranges, grapes, tomatoes, grapefruit and their juices as they aggravate the condition of esophagitis.
- Avoid alcohol and beverages containing caffeine such as coffee, sports, and energy drinks, tea, etc. as they irritate the esophageal lining.
- Avoid raw vegetable and fruits, crackers, whole grains, seeds and nuts as they may be difficult to swallow by the person suffering from esophagitis.
- Avoid fatty and fried foods as the excess oil can worsen the condition of esophagitis. Also, these foods are more difficult to swallow.
- Avoid chocolate as this can worsen the esophagitis.
Do's With Usage of PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
Exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is a good way to assist with stress relief, as well as managing symptoms of anxiety
Start practicing specific and directed relaxation techniques to help anxiety
Psychotherapy has been proven to be as beneficial as medication and is of additive benefit to patients who are on treatment.
Lower your caffeine intake. Caffeine is a stimulant that releases sympathomimetics (the same chemical neurotransmitters that are released during anxiety or fear
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Premature Ejaculation
Here are some tips that a person suffering from premature ejaculation can try:
- Maintain a healthy attitude towards the sex.
- The person should monitor his emotional, dietary and physical areas to control the problem.
- Better to change the diet and eat food that is rich in nutrients.
- Exercise and meditate daily.
- Seek out for professional help if needed.
- Rejuvenate and try to overcome the stress, guilt and anxiety.
- Build up concentration on things that can strengthen the sexual pleasure.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Schizophrenia
If you have a family member with schizophrenia, remember that:
- A delusion doesn’t go away by reasoning and hence no discussion is needed.
- Separate the person from the disorder. Love the person, irrespective of your hate for the disorder.
- You may need to renegotiate your emotional relationship and to revise your expectations.
- Strange behaviour is the symptom of the disorder. Hence, don't take it personally.
- You are not alone. Sharing your feelings and thoughts with others in a support group is helpful and relieves stress.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Vertigo
Tips to keep in mind while suffering from vertigo are:
- Just remember to grab the nearest support available as soon as one feels the vertigo symptoms.
- Rest in a comfortable and stable position, and try to keep oneself still.
- If one’s need to move, then just do it carefully and slowly.
- Keep one’s eyes closed or keep them hooked on an object in front.
- Consider having a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.
- Keep well hydrated.
- Recognize your triggers: Triggers are not same for everyone so try to learn about them and then try to avoid them.
- Perform yoga exercise under an expert guidance: It helps to reduce the pressure on nerves of the neck and ears, which helps to ease vertigo symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
- Eat small quantities of food at shoart intervals instead of bigger quantities after long gaps.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Esophagitis
- Losing weight can help to prevent the condition of esophagitis.
- Stay upright while you’re eating food and after eating remain upright for around 2-3 hours.
- Raise your bed by around 4-6 inches by putting blocks under the bed head. Avoid using pillows as this can exert pressure on the abdomen.
- Follow a healthy diet that does not irritate the esophagus.
- Take small bites of your food and chew the food slowly and properly to reduce the irritation caused to the esophagus.
- Eat smaller and more frequent meals instead of 3 large ones.
- Eat foods that are soft and easy to digest.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Use a straw to make drinking liquids easier.
Dont's With Usage Of PANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
- Do not smoke. Nicotine is a stimulant that stimulates your cardiovascular system and mimics a stress response. However, anticipated difficulty with quitting smoking may worsen anxiety. It is important to consult a doctor or counsellor to assist you, as well as to ensure that you have a good support structure around you, before attempting to stop.
- Avoid alcohol. It is a sedative but may cause a reflex/ compensatory stimulatory response by your body. Dehydration, impaired cognitive functioning, and memory impairment seen in alcohol use may also contribute to anxiety. Alcohol also lowers serotonin levels, which are important in maintaining mood and anxiety.
- Do not isolate yourself. Pursue meaningful inter-personal relationships and spend time with loved ones, as this has shown to lower anxiety
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Premature Ejaculation
- Stop taking alcohol and smoking in heavy amounts. It degrades the sexual ability.
- Don’t feel ashamed and guilty about premature ejaculation.
- Do not eat a processed and heavy-food diet.
- Do not be discouraged.
- Do not ejaculate too soon when practising masturbation as this leads to a similar pattern while having sex. Try to last longer while practising.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Schizophrenia
In order to lower the risk of schizophrenia, one should:
- Avoid social isolation. Be socially active.
- Avoid street drugs and reduce alcohol.
- Don’t’ continue under stress for long. Take professional counselor's help on how to reduce stress.
- Learn to manage your relationships in a healthy manner.
- Keep yourself busy as the idle mind is more prone to mental disorders.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Vertigo
Few Points to keep in mind, which one should avoid doing to prevent vertigo are:
- Do not be anxious don’t panic. As anxiety can worsen the condition.
- Do not move rapidly or very quickly.
- Do not raise your head with a jerk all of a sudden.
- Do not exert when symptoms of vertigo occur.
- Do not hesitate to ask for assistance in case there is a need to walk.
- Do not smoke: Nicotine is not good for one’s health and can trigger vertigo symptoms. Nicotine decreases the supply of blood in the inner ear as it constricts one’s blood vessels. It may also increase the blood pressure for a short span of time, which can trigger the vertigo symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
- Don’t take snacks late in night.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms.
- Don't smoke or consume alcohol.
- Dont' skip meals.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Esophagitis
- Avoid eating 3 hours before going to bed or lying down.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes, as this can worsen the esophagitis condition.
- Avoid medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin, etc. as these irritate the esophagus.
- Avoid overeating and stop eating before you feel full.
- Avoid bending or stooping especially after eating.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfPANTOFID L 40MG75MG CAPSULE SR
- Supplements such as omega-3, as well as magnesium and calcium may be beneficial.
- Aromatherapy, massage therapy, and reflexology may also assist with anxiety and stress reduction in general.
Share feelings related to premature ejaculation with others who have already experienced it. Consult a doctor if needed.
- Try to engage the patient in conversation, whenever he/she talks about his/her fear
- Schizophrenia can relapse any time, hence watch out for symptoms.
- Do not leave the treatment once the patient starts feeling better. Complete the treatment till doctor advises.
- Pl. don’t challenge the patient’s beliefs or delusions, as very ‘real’ for the person who is experiencing it.
What Are The Tips For Vertigo
- Maintain right posture when suffering from vertigo and dizziness.
- Do not exert yourself.
- Stay away from anxiety and stress.
What Are The Tips For Acidity
Drinking fresh coconut water for 15-20 days is believed to cure acidity in a natural way.
Some home remedies for esophagitis are:
- Following techniques such as guided imagery, muscle relaxation, meditation, breathing techniques, walking or taking up some calming activity can help to reduce stress and anxiety and help in reducing reflux and heartburn associated with esophagitis.
- Acupuncture can help to reduce the heartburn caused by esophagitis.
- You can use herbs such as marshmallow, chamomile, slippery elm, licorice, etc. as a remedy for reflux and heartburn. However, before you take any herbal remedies, it is a good idea to check with your doctor.
- Aloe vera juice can help to calm the digestive ducts and can help to reduce the pain caused by the condition of esophagitis.
- Mix a1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water and have this before meals for relief from the symptoms of esophagitis.
- Eating red apples can help to prevent the inflammation, irritation and acid reflux caused due to esophagitis.
- Raw ginger can help to treat heartburn, reflux and stomach ailments. You can chew raw ginger or include it in your diet or drink ginger tea for relief from the symptoms caused by esophagitis.
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda in water and drink it before the fizzing stops for quick relief from heartburn and acid reflux caused by esophagitis. However, you should avoid this if you suffer from high blood pressure.