PANTOP 20MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of PANTOP 20MG TABLET
Pantoprazole is used for treating:
- Erosive Esophagitis (damage caused to esophagus from stomach acid)
- Other conditions caused due to excessive stomach acid.
- It works by reducing the acid produced in stomach.
Side Effects Of PANTOP 20MG TABLET
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Stomach pain, vomiting, gas, nausea
- Mild diarrhoea
- Joint pain.
Please inform your doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reaction of pantoprazole like itching, swelling on face, lips or difficulty in breathing.
Contraindications Of PANTOP 20MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Pantoprazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low magnesium levels in blood
- Severe liver disease
- Osteoporosis or osteopenia (Low bone mineral density).
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
Symptoms Treated With PANTOP 20MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
Causes of diseases where PANTOP 20MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Sedentary life style
Worst Foods With PANTOP 20MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
Do's With Usage of PANTOP 20MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
Dont's With Usage Of PANTOP 20MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
Don’t take late night snacks.
Don’t ignore the symptoms.
Don't smoke or consume alcohol.