PARAMET TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Paractamol 2) Metoclopramide
Uses Of PARAMET TABLET
Metoclopramide is a dopamine-receptor antagonist and is used:
- To relieve Heartburn
- To treat the gastroesophageal reFlux after a meal or during the day.
- To treat symptoms such as nausea caused due to slow emptying of stomach in diabetic patients
Sometimes, it is also used for treating Migraine.
Side Effects Of PARAMET TABLET
Usual side effects are:
- Fatigue and restlessness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Incontinence, which is lack of control over urination and defecation
Contraindications Of PARAMET TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease
- bowel obstruction
- Gastric problem occurs in the stomach or oesophagus. The gastric troubles are disturbance of gastric mucosa (mucous membrane layer of the stomach), acids contact stomach nerve endings.
- This problem can be acute or chronic. The acute gastric trouble gets away quickly but the chronic disorder can further lead to ulcers. Antacids, H2 antagonists or proton pump inhibitors can be used to treat the issue.
Symptoms Treated With PARAMET TABLET
- The common symptoms of gastric trouble are excessive gas, digestion problems, heartburn, bloating, or distention (ballooning effect).
Causes of diseases where PARAMET TABLET is used
- The problem might occur due to excessive physical or mental stress, certain foods, inflammation of gastric mucosa or the antibiotics.
Worst Foods With PARAMET TABLET
- Foods that can cause gastric trouble:
- Aerated beverages
- Spicy and fried foods
- Junk foods, smoking, alcohol.
Do's With Usage of PARAMET TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Gastric problem
- Eat your foods silently. Don’t talk too much while eating
Dont's With Usage Of PARAMET TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Gastric problem
- Don’t eat fast. Don’t rush through your food.
- Don’t lie down after having a meal.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfPARAMET TABLET
Some useful tips for the gastric trouble:
- Walk for some time after eating food.
- Sit upright while having your meals.