PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Troxerutin 2) Calcium dobesilate
Uses Of PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
Flavonol is a naturally occurring compound and can be derived from Sophora japonica (a Japanese pagoda tree). Due to its protective properties, it is getting popular as tonic to maintain good health.
It helps in protecting heart and cardiovascular system, liver and intestine and thus prevents heart disorders, coronary artery disease, inflammatory bowel disease and liver diseases.
Side Effects Of PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
Side Effects Of Salt: Troxerutin
Mild side effects like allergic reactions, itching, rash, gastrointestinal disorder, indigestion, headache have been observed in some cases.
Contraindications Of PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Troxerutin
There are no contradictions observed till date. However, should avoid the use during pregnancy as there are no adequate studies on its effects on pregnant woman.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) can be referred to as heart disease.
This term encompasses a range of different conditions that can all affect your heart and blood vessels (the cardiovascular system)
Many diseases can be listed under this term:
- This includes physical or structural abnormalities of the heart including congenital defects and heart valve problems
- Conduction problems of the heart such as abnormal heart rhythms- arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation
- Diseases of the blood vessels such as atherosclerosis are also part of cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure may even be considered under this term, as it is mostly a disease of the heart and blood vessels.
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (also known as Coronary Artery Disease) is a spectrum of diseases ranging from cardiac chest pain (angina) to myocardial infarction (heart attacks). This also falls under CVD.
- Different tests are used to diagnose CVD. These include ECGs (Electrocardiograms) where leads are placed on the chest, and the electrical conduction of the heart is measured. This is helpful to diagnose arrhythmias, and features of IHD.
- A sonar done on the heart is called an echocardiogram. With this test, the heart’s function can be assessed as well as the valves and ventricles visualised. Cardiac defects can also be seen.
- An MIBI scan can be performed to assess how well the heart’s muscle is functioning and if the blood supply is sufficient (myocardial perfusion).
Symptoms Treated With PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
The symptoms of CVD depend on the condition affecting the cardiovascular system.
Physical or Structural Abnormalities:
- Valve impairment may present with abnormal heart rhythms, chest pain (angina), dizziness or syncope (fainting/loss of consciousness).
- Congenital or structural abnormalities will usually present soon after birth. Symptoms include fatigue, bluish discolouration of skin and lips, and failure to thrive (poor weight gain despite adequate caloric intake).
- A dilated or enlarged heart in cardiomyopathy of cardiac failure may present with swelling of the legs, shortness of breath on exertion, difficulty breathing when lying down and getting tired quickly.
- Rhythm impairments will usually present with an abnormal heart beat, a feeling that the heart is “racing” in the chest (tachycardia), or an acute awareness of the heart beating quite prominently in the chest (palpitations). Occasional rhythm impairments may cause chest pain or dizziness.
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD) typical present with chest pain. Chest pain originating from the heart is angina. Stable angina is chest pain that occurs during exercise and typically goes away within 10-20 minutes of resting.
- Unstable angina is chest pain that presents at rest and lasts more than 20minutes. This may be suggestive of a high risk of myocardial infarction.
Causes of diseases where PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM is used
Atherosclerosis is the underlying cause of cardiovascular diseases such as IHD. Atherosclerosis is a hardening of the lining of blood vessels (called the endothelium). Smoking, high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, being overweight and a diet high in fatty acids are contributing causes of atherosclerosis.
Abnormal heart rhythms can be caused by genetic heart defects, IHD, some medications, electrolytes abnormalities (such as potassium or magnesium), emotional or physical stress or excessive use of caffeine or alcohol. Electrical conduction abnormalities can cause arrhythmias. These can be born defects or can develop over time.
The cause of cardiomyopathy, a thickening or enlarging of the heart muscle, may be a congenital condition. High blood pressure or hardening of blood vessels may also contribute to dilatation of the heart.
Valve disease can be congenital, due to infections such as rheumatic fever or disorders affecting the body’s connective tissue.
Worst Foods With PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
- Foods that are high in saturated fatty acids.
- Full-cream dairy products.
- Red meat should be used in moderation as it increases cholesterol levels and contributes to high blood pressure.
Do's With Usage of PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
Lifestyle changes are of utmost importance- this includes weight loss, dietary changes, and stress reduction.
Depending on your condition, light to moderate exercise 3 times a week may be recommended. It is important first to clear it with your doctor before you exercise if you have a heart condition.
Stress management. Stress increases the workload on your heart and over time may contribute to the development of cardiovascular diseases. It is important to manage stress well when suffering from any heart condition. Mindfulness, meditation and relaxation techniques, may be necessary. Consider changing your work environment if this is your largest stressor.
The heavier your weight, the greater your risk for cardiovascular disease. Body Mass Index (BMI) is a score calculated based on your weight and height. A BMI of 21-25 is considered healthy. Above 25 your risk for CVD increases. If you suffer from CVD, weight loss is of great importance.
Dont's With Usage Of PILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cardiovascular disease
- Never leave any symptoms of possible heart disease untreated, as it may be potentially fatal. If you suffer from any of the symptoms discussed above consult a doctor.
- Do not take heart disease lightly. Follow the recommendations of your doctor carefully.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfPILORUTE CREAM 30 GM
A supplement called coenzyme Q10 has shown an increase in cardiovascular performance. Discuss with your doctor before taking supplements.