PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
1) Piperacillin (4000mg) 2) Tazobactum
Uses Of PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
Piperacillin is a broad spectrum beta-lactam antibiotic, often used in combination with tazobactam. It acts by inhibiting enzyme beta-lactamase. It is used in the treatment of many types of bacterial infections like:
- Hospital-acquired infections like pneumonia, urinary tract infections, vaginal infections, and skin infections.
- Diabetes-related foot infections
- Bone/ joint infections
Side Effects Of PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
Some common side effects that may occur after taking piperacillin are:
- Constipation, headache, nausea
- Diarrhoea, insomnia (sleeplessness)
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug piperacillin or any other allergies.
- Liver/ kidney disease
- Cystic fibrosis (genetic disease where exocrine glands produce abnormal hormones)
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of PIPZOLA 4000MG500MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.