PRONUTRIN 200 GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Milk protein 2) Ferric ammonium citrate 3) Carbohydrates 4) Folic acid 5) Calcium carbonate 6) Manganese 7) Sodium 8) Magnesium 9) Vitamin B12 10) Vitamin D3 11) Zinc
Uses Of PRONUTRIN 200 GM
Milk protein is the protein derived from filtered milk also known as milk protein concentrate (MPC). It is widely used a protein supplement. It:
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Acts as anti-catabolic
- Slowly absorbed by the gut hence recharging the body while starving.
- Boosts protein synthesis in body
- Helps in burning excess body fat
- Replenish and repair muscles
Ferric Ammonium Citrate is used for treating:
- Iron deficiency
- General weakness, loss of appetite
- Anaemia due to pregnancy, lactation
- Folate deficiency
- Stomach and intestine problems
Carbohydrates are the common source of energy for meeting daily needs of energy.
Carbohydrates are useful for:
- Energy boosting
- Weight loss, preventing obesity
- Heart health
- Brain health, uplift mood, maintain sharp memory
- Maintaining healthy digestive system
- Muscle health
The benefits of carbohydrates are many more than listed above.
Folic acid is used for preventing & treating folate deficiency, and its complications, like anaemia, inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for folate deficiency conditions including liver disease, ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
Pregnant women are advised to take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects.
Calcium carbonate contains a good amount of calcium essential for body strength and used in the treatment of following conditions:
Manganese is an essential mineral of our body. It is needed to:
- Prevent cancer, epileptic seizures, and osteoporosis.
- Control diabetes
- Improve thyroid health, cognitive function, digestion.
- Boost metabolism, vitamin absorption
- Regulate glucose metabolism, pre menstrual cycle.
- Treat osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, complications of the chronic pulmonary disease (COPD).
Magnesiumis a mineral supplement, used for preventing or treating low levels of magnesium in the blood.
Magnesium is an important mineral for the proper functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, heart and bones. Hence, it is prescribed as a supplement in various lungs, bones or heart diseases. A balanced diet provides desired levels of magnesium.
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Bone strength
- Prevention of bone disorders like rickets, osteomalacia
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidism, familial hypophosphatemia and pseudo-hypoparathyroidism).
- It may also be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and have normal bone growth.
- Vitamin D drops are given to breast-fed babies as breast milk has low levels of vitamin D usually.
Vitamin D (D2, D3, D4) is a vitamin that is fat soluble. It helps the body in absorbing phosphorus or calcium.
It is important to have adequate levels of vitamin D, phosphorus and calcium for building strong bones and also maintaining them.
Body gets vitamin D from sunlight. Any hindrance between skin and sunlight, like protective clothing, sunscreen, staying indoors or having limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin etc. may prevent absorption of vitamin D by body.
As the age advances, body’s ability of absorb sunlight reduces.
Vegetarian people are more prone to vitamin D deficiency as it is found more in animal based foods.
Uses Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is useful in the following conditions, as it:
- Reduces risk of infertility, early delivery, oesophageal cancer, diabetes, and aging.
- Treats diarrhea, Wilson’s disease, age related vision loss, anemia, anorexia, ADHD in children, leprosy, peptic ulcers.
- Relieves depression, the common cold.
- Heals burns, diaper rash, foot ulcers due to diabetes, swelling, and ulcers in the mouth due to radiation therapy.
- Prevents gingivitis, plaque, bad breath, pressure ulcers.
- Reduces symptoms of sickle cell anemia.
Side Effects Of PRONUTRIN 200 GM
Milk protein is usually safe, in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Disturbance in blood pressure
- Liver function disturbances
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some of the side effects (though rare) of Ferric Ammonium Citrate are:
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Sleeping disturbances
- Allergic rejection
Please consult your doctor if you get any of the above side effects, especially if they do not go away within 3-4 days of starting the use.
Side Effects Of Salt: Folic acid
Some of the side effects (though rare) of Folic Acid are:
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Sleeping disturbances
- Allergic rejection
Please consult your doctor if you get any of the above side effects, especially if they do not go away within 3-4 days of starting the use.
Calcium carbonate may sometimes cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Manganese
Manganese intake is usually safe, but an over dose can cause:
- Tremor (shaking)
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Magnesium
Magnesiumis usually safe. Some of the side-effects may be:
- Upset stomach
- Calcium deficiency in patients having already low levels of calcium
- Overdose of magnesium can cause:
- Nausea, confusion, vomiting
- Respiratory paralysis
- Extremely lower blood pressure
- Slowed heart rate
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin D3
Many people do not experience any side-effects of Vitamin D3, unless taken in high doses. Some of the side effects may be:
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Dry mouth
Side Effects Of Salt: Zinc
Zinc is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses)it may cause:
- Stomach pain
Contraindications Of PRONUTRIN 200 GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Milk protein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milk protein or any other allergies.
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure
- Antibiotics. Iron decreases the effectiveness of certain types of antibiotics. Hence, there should be a gap of 1-2 hours between iron and antibiotics dosage.
- Bisphosphonates, Levodopa, Levothyroxine, Methyldopa and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Iron might decrease the absorption of these medicines. Hence, if you are taking any medicines containing any of these salts, you should keep a gap of 1-2 hours between any iron supplement and these medicines.
Contraindications Of Salt: Carbohydrates
Contraindications Of Salt: Folic acid
- Antibiotics. Iron decreases the effectiveness of certain types of antibiotics. Hence, there should be a gap of 1-2 hours between iron and antibiotics dose.
- Bisphosphonates, Levodopa, Levothyroxine, Methyldopa and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Iron might decreases the absorption of these medicines. Hence, if you are taking any medicines containing any of these salts, you should keep a gap of 1-2 hours between any iron supplement and these medicines.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug calcium carbonate or any other allergies.
- Kidney stones
- Stomach / intestinal blockage
Contraindications Of Salt: Manganese
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Anaemia (iron deficiency)
- While taking nutrients through veins
- Persistent Liver problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Magnesium
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle stiffness, muscle pain
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B12
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin D3
People with following conditions should Use vitamin D cautiously:
- Kidney disease: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in body and increase the risk of hardening of the arteries in people having serious kidney disease. This must be balanced with the need to prevent renal osteodystrophy (a bone disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain proper levels of calcium & phosphorus in blood). People with kidney disease should carefully monitor calcium levels.
- High levels of calcium in the blood
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Sarcoidosis (enlargement of lymph nodes)
- Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism):
- Vitamin D might increase calcium levels in people with above conditions. This might result in complications such as kidney stones.
Contraindications Of Salt: Zinc
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards zinc or any other allergies.
- HIV / AIDS
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
A person affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) finds it difficult to breathe.Prolonged smoking damages the lungs.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a combination of two diseases:
- Chronic bronchitis means the airways that take air to the lungs (bronchial tubes) become inflamed and produces more mucus. As a result of this, the airways become narrow, and breathing process gets complicated.
- Emphysema is a condition in which the air sacs get damaged and cannot stretch. Usually, the air sacs in lungs stretch like balloons. Due to emphysema the air that travels in and out of the lungs become slow and leads to breathing shortage.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease worsens over the time and the damage caused to lungs cannot be reversed. But you can act quickly to prevent further damage and make yourself comfortable while breathing.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
It is defined as a medical condition which is characterized by the loss of tissues making bones more brittle and fragile. Osteoporosis weakens the bones and increases the risks of bone fractures. Bones of the forearm, hip, and vertebrae in the spine are most commonly involved. Women are at more risk of getting Osteoporosis than man.
Magnesium is a very important mineral for several of our body functions. It plays a very important role in the nerve and muscle health, builds the immune system and also keeps the bones and heart strong. Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
When the magnesium levels become deficient in the body, the condition is called hypomagnesemia and it causes many problems such as diabetes, chronic diarrhea, hungry bone syndrome, poor absorption and celiac disease.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Infertility is a medical condition where a woman is unable to conceive or get pregnant despite one year or longer of unprotected sex. Women or men or both of the partners can be having infertility. If a woman is having infertility disorder then it is termed as female infertility and if men are having infertility disorder then it is termed as male infertility.
Types of infertility
Infertility is divided into two parts:
- Primary fertility: Primary infertility refers to those who have never been able to get pregnant or conceive a child at least after 1 year of regular unprotected sex
- Secondary fertility: Secondary infertility refers to those couples who are now unable to conceive after conceiving once.
Symptoms Treated With PRONUTRIN 200 GM
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease symptoms never appear till the lung gets damaged to some extent. But once it starts getting affected, the deterioration will happen quickly. Especially continuous smoking will worsen the condition. The main symptom of chronic bronchitis indicates a daily cough and formation of mucus (sputum) every three months in a year for more than two years consistently.
More Symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
- Breath shortness particularly at the time of doing physical activities.
- Gasping for breath.
- Tightness felt in the Chest.
- Regular cleaning of the throat due to the formation of mucus in the lungs.
- White, yellow, or green coloured mucus produced at the time of coughing.
- Fingernail beds and lips become blue.
- Repeated respiratory attack.
- Unexplained weight loss (in later stages).
- Leg, feet or ankle swells.
People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease also experience exacerbations, meaning some days symptoms get worse than other days and last for many days.Some sudden trigger can worsen the disease and may lead to the chronic condition.
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
What Are The Symptoms Of Osteoporosis
Some common symptoms of osteoporosis are:
- Back pain, caused by collapsed or fractured vertebra
- A stooped posture
- Loss of height with time
- A bone fracture that occurs easier than expected.
- Osteoporosis increases the risks of bone fractures. Sometimes, there are no visible symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. The weakness occurs to such an extent that minor injury or stress can break the bones. Loss of ability to perform the work and chronic pain occurs following a broken bone.
- Fractures at other sites such a hip, forearm or wrist may occur with a normal fall also.
Some of the symptoms of magnesium deficiency include:
- Insomnia, anxiety, irritability, fatigue
- Lethargy, anorexia, nausea, and vomiting
- Memory problems, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, and cramps
- Seizures, vertigo, tremors, difficulty in swallowing
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Depression, behavioral problems
- Asthma, hyperglycemia
- Cramping in the stomach, arterial calcification
- Pre-mensural syndrome, high blood pressure
- Hair loss, morning sickness, cold hands, and feet
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
What Are The Symptoms Of Infertility
Not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sex is the topmost symptom of infertility.
Symptoms may vary both men and women.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- Low sperm count
- Less libido or changes in sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction, small and firm testicles.
- Premature aging
- Poor ejaculation
Symptoms of infertility in women:
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Missed periods or heavy or light periods
- Pain during periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of hair
- The unwanted growth of hair
- Sudden acne
- Changes in gut
Causes of diseases where PRONUTRIN 200 GM is used
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
Some of the factors that may cause Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Tobacco Smoking causes Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in developed countries. But in the developing countries, along with smoking, fumes also from burning fuel in homes and industries lead to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Up to twenty to thirty percent of persistent smokers develop clinically apparent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Most of the smokers with smoking histories for many years might produce a reduction in lung function. Some of them develop a less frequent lung conditions. Without thorough evaluation, it’s hard to diagnose Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Know how lungs get affected
Via two large tubes called bronchi, the air travels down into the windpipe called trachea. The tubes get further divided into many branches like tree branches inside the lungs. The smaller tubes called as (bronchioles) and they end in a collection of tiny air sacs called alveoli.
The alveoli have a thin wall made up of small blood vessels called capillaries. The oxygen passes through the capillaries and reaches the bloodstream during the inhaling process. Simultaneously, the carbon dioxide comes out during the exhaling process.
The natural flexibility of the air sacs and bronchial tubes pushes air out of the body. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease makes the air sacs and tubes lose their flexibility. This leads to some air getting trapped in the lungs while exhaling.
Lack Of Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Protein
Close to one percent of the population gets affected by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may result due to the inherited disorder. The lowering level of alpha-1-antitrypsin protein happens due to a genetic disorder. Liver prepares the Alpha-1-antitrypsin and secretes into the bloodstream. Thereby, protect the lungs. Lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein will affect not only the liver but also the lungs. Such damage affects both children and adults due to passive smoking.
For adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease due to lack of Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can be treated the same way others get treatment for the disease. Along with that replacing Alpha-1-antitrypsin protein can protect lungs from further damage.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The main cause of osteoporosis is lack of hormones mainly estrogens in women and androgens in men.
There are certain modifiable and non- modifiable risk factors which can lead to Osteoporosis.
Non- modifiable causes include-
- Hereditary factors: The person having a family history of osteoporosis can lead is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Race: Osteoporosis can occur in people of all ethnic groups but European and Asian groups are more prone to osteoporosis.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormone also lead to osteoporosis. Estrogen deficiency in women following menopause reduces the mineral density of bones leading to osteoporosis. Same is the case when testosterone deficiency is there in men but it is less as compared to women.
Modifiable factors include:
- Deficiency of vitamin D: It is mainly seen in elderly people. Increase in parathyroid hormone also leads to vitamin D deficiency, thus reducing the bone density.
- Excess intake of alcohol: Increased consumption of alcohol increases the risks of bone fractures.
- Smoking: Smoking leads to decreased bone density by causing early menopause, weight loss and inhibition of osteoblasts. These all factors lead to osteoporosis.
- Malnutrition: Lack of multivitamins and minerals lowers the bone density and leads to osteoporosis.
- Use of medications: Certain medications such as proton pump inhibitors, if taken continuously for more than 2 years can lead to osteoporosis. The medicines used for treating breast cancer and prostate cancer change the hormone levels, thus leading to osteoporosis.
- Diseases: People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, renal insufficiency, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes mellitus are at increased risk of suffering from osteoporosis.
- If the soil has been stripped of all minerals, so the magnesium present in the food is considerably reduced.
- Eating habits i.e. a diet full of fats, salt, sugar, and phosphates.
- Digestive diseases (such as leaky gut causing malabsorption of minerals like magnesium).
- Medical conditions (diabetes, hormonal imbalance, burns, liver disease, surgery, etc.).
- High use of medicines (for asthma, corticosteroids, anticancer drugs, antifungal medicines, hormone estrogen, etc.).
- Drinking alcohol, soda, and caffeinated beverages regularly.
- Drinking soft water
- Taking calcium supplements.
- Constant and chronic stress.
- Gastrointestinal problems (celiac disease, regional enteritis and Chron’s disease).
- Type-2 diabetes, sweating, age.
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
What Are The Causes Of Infertility
The causes of infertility can be different for both men and women.
Causes of infertility in women:
- Damage or Blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders, disorders of uterus or cervical
- Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions
- Early Menopause or ovarian insufficiency
- Any sexually transmitted disease
Causes of infertility in men:
- Low sperm count
- Disorder in sperm transport
- Sexual disorder, any sexually transmitted disease
Worst Foods With PRONUTRIN 200 GM
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
Some of the food items and nutrients that should be cut down from one’s diet if he/she is suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
More sodium in diet will lead to retention of water in the body and disturbs the breathing pattern. Reduce salt intake directly and indirectly. Use more unsalted spices and herbs. Check the food label before buying any canned food. Limit sodium to 300 – 600 milligrams per serving.
At the end of the oesophagus, a ring of the valve is formed. Due to improper locking of the valve, the acid in the stomach moves to the oesophagus. This causes heartburn, and common heartburn frequently occurring during the week indicates acid reflux disease. People suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease will find acid reflux increasing their current symptoms. Make sure you don’t consume acidic food and drinks. Spicy foods, coffee, tomato sauce, citrus fruits, and juices must be strictly avoided.
Just prohibit consuming aerated drinks. They just have loads of sugar and empty calories. Due to carbonation, they lead to add weight to your body. Increase in weight and bloating worsens the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease condition. The more pressure put on the lungs will put you in breathing problem. Forget about beer, wine, and all drinks leading to dehydration. Only drink water and keep yourself hydrated.
Bacon, hot dogs, ham, cold cuts, and cured meats contain nitrates. Nitrates improve the shelf life of food items but decrease your lifetime. Hence, avoid nitrate-rich food.
Bloating and Gas cause breathing process difficult for those who suffer from lung diseases. Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, radishes, broccoli, and cabbage have surplus fibre and nutrients. But they produce more gas and hence your lung condition you must stay away from those vegetables.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoporosis
- Salt: Women of post-menopausal age lose more minerals if they take excess salt in their diet. Fast foods like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, tacos, and fries, processed foods including reduced-calorie frozen meals, processed meats like deli turkey, ham, and canned soups, vegetable juices, vegetables, baked products, including breakfast cereals and bread are all high in sodium content. Avoid all such items to keep your salt intake low.
- Soda and caffeine affect the bones directly.
- Avoid processed and refined foods such as refined sugar, products made with white flour such as white bread, cakes, cookies, white rice, etc. as they have the magnesium removed during the process of refining.
- Avoid unfermented soy products, as they do not contain any magnesium.
- Avoid caffeine, soda, and salt, as they can reduce the magnesium levels in the body.
- Avoid foods that contain gluten such as wheat, rye, barley, couscous, pasta, noodles, bread, baked products, etc. as these reduce the magnesium levels in the body.
- Avoid refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, and corn syrup, as these case the depletion of magnesium.
- Avoid cheap refined table salt as this is deficient in magnesium and replace it with sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt.
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Infertility
- Avoid all trans-fats and processed foods because these increase the insulin in the body and results into obesity also.
- Caffeine: Increases the risk of miscarriages.
- Smoking and alcohol: These have a negative effect on fertility.
- Sugary products and high carbohydrates: These increases the blood glucose level and can cause ovulatory infertility.
- Seafood: These are rich in mercuric content and so can lead to infertility.
Do's With Usage of PRONUTRIN 200 GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
Certain things that should be kept in mind to treat and prevent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are as follows:
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients must maintain a healthy weight according to their height. Either obese or a fragile body structure will affect equally. Heavyweight will lead to obesity and puts pressure on lungs preventing normal breathing. Underweight will weaken your immune system, and you will get affected easily by any lung disease leading to the development of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Aim at a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise on a daily basis when you suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Consult a doctor to know the right kind of exercise.
Humidifiers help to get rid of dryness from the air and protect the tissues in the bronchial from drying. Moist air will loosen the mucus and make it easier to cough up.
- Perform Breathing Exercises
Talk to a medical practitioner and regularly perform breathing exercises. Breathing control techniques strengthen the lungs and ease shortness of breath.
People suffering from it also suffer from sleeping problems like hypoventilation or sleep apnea. Use a mask to have a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, and this is called as CPAP therapy.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoporosis
- Eat a nutritious diet: Taking a healthy diet will help to complete the deficiency of nutrition’s in the body and will help to recover soon. One should take healthy diet from an early age only.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight or underweight can lead weakness of bones leading to osteoporosis.
- Get sufficient sunlight: Standing in the morning sun for around 10 minutes daily will help to get enough vitamin D which is essential for bone health.
- Exercise and practice Yoga: These will help to keep you active and healthy all day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Magnesium deficiency
- Drink good filtered water and avoid tap water which may contain sodium fluoride that causes magnesium levels to be depleted.
- Replenish your electrolyte levels when sweating excessively while exercising or due to any other reason, as excessive sweating causes depletion of magnesium.
- You can replenish the magnesium levels by having magnesium supplements. However, you must ensure to check with your medical practitioner before taking these supplements as too much can be dangerous.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Infertility
- Do start a healthy diet: Eating a healthy and nutritious diet will help in carrying the pregnancy to full term. Don’t wait for the pregnancy to occur. Before you get pregnant start taking healthy diet which body needs.
- Maintain healthy body weight: Having excess or low body weight can delay your pregnancy.
- Exercise regularly: Staying fit and active will help to conceive more quickly.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle: A women should keep the track of her menstrual cycle to check her most ovulating days.
- Use of supplements: To prepare the body for pregnancy necessary supplements including multivitamins and minerals should be added to the diet.
Dont's With Usage Of PRONUTRIN 200 GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
Some of the don’ts that should be kept in mind:
Carry your inhaler with you always to avoid an awkward situation.
As a Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease sufferer, you must remove your excess mucus from your chest as it leads to coughing. When you use cough syrups to suppress your cough, it will build up mucus and make you susceptible to infections.
- Don’t get exposed to pollutants.
Try and stay away from any smoke and pollution. Don’t use spray products like air fresheners, deodorants, perfumes, and cleaning sprays. Try to stay away from traffic smoke, fire fumes, chemical smoke, and passive smoking.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoporosis
- Don’t smoke: This can lead to decrease in bone density.
- Don’t take alcohol: High intake of alcohol weakens the bones.
- Don’t perform high impact activities such jumping, running or jogging. This can cause fracture of already weak bones.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Magnesium deficiency
- Avoid being stressed as this causes depletion of magnesium.
- Avoid drinking soft water, as the process of water softening depletes the magnesium levels from the water.
- Avoid high doses of magnesium supplements as they can cause adverse effects like abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and nausea.
- Avoid magnesium supplements if you’re taking medications for heart problems, diuretics, antibiotics, etc.
- Avoid having too much of magnesium supplements, as an overdose of magnesium can be toxic and even fatal.
- Avoid excess alcohol consumption as this can lead to depletion of magnesium and also causes magnesium to be excreted in the urine.
- Avoid over usage of diuretics, insulin, birth control pills, antibiotics and medicine for hypertension as all they cause the magnesium levels to be depleted.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Infertility
- Don’t smoke: It can make you infertile and can delay your conception. It can lead to miscarriages and premature labor pain.
- Don’t consume alcohol: Excess intake reduces the sperm count in men and egg production in women. So it should be avoided.
- Don’t eat processed or fried food: Such food can make you obese and can increase the risk of getting infertile.
- Don’t take stress: Stress can also make you infertile for a temporary period of time.
- Don’t consume caffeine: This can lead to low sperm count and cause miscarriages also.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfPRONUTRIN 200 GM
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
- Regularly practice breathing exercise.
- Go for a walk for a minimum of thirty minutes and get some fresh air.
- Drink more water and hydrate your body.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Modification in the lifestyle can help in managing osteoporosis. Below are some tips to manage the modifiable factors to prevent osteoporosis:
- Avoid stress
- Stay active
- Avoid stress and depression
- Avoid stress, as prolonged stress can cause the depletion of magnesium from the body. You can use meditation and breathing techniques, yoga and other calming activities such as reading, photography, etc. to prevent stress and anxiety.
- Magnesium is easily absorbed via the skin or trans-dermally than when taken internally. You can massage magnesium oil into the skin.
- You can use topical magnesium sprays on your body to replenish the magnesium in your body.
- You can take a long, relaxing soak in a bath with Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) which can help to absorb the magnesium via your skin and help to reverse the condition of magnesium deficiency.
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.