PROSTEEZ TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Saw palmetto 2) Soya isoflavones 3) Varun 4) Kanchanar
Uses Of PROSTEEZ TABLET
Saw palmetto is used in the treatment of:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), baldness, chronic pelvic syndrome, neurogenic bladder.
- Bleeding after prostate surgery, increased breast size.
- Cold, cough, sore throat, asthma, migraine headache, chronic bronchitis.
Soy isoflavones are the high protein compounds very essential for the body growth and development of the body. They:
- Prevent breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, and kidney disease, in diabetes patients, stroke and heart disease in women, endometrial cancer.
- Reduce diabetes, diarrhoea in infants, high cholesterol levels, protein in the urine, symptoms of menopause, high blood pressure, colic, breast pain during the menstrual cycle, migraine, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms, overweight.
- Help to increase bone mineral density.
- Improve lung function, memory, muscle strength.
- Treat Crohn’s disease
- Improve skin colour, texture and elasticity.
Side Effects Of PROSTEEZ TABLET
Saw palmetto is usually safe, but sometimes it can cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Dizziness, constipation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Soy isoflavones are usually safe. , but an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Constipation, nausea
- Rash, bloating
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of PROSTEEZ TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Saw palmetto
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug saw palmetto or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Any recent surgery
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hypersensitivity towards soy isoflavones or any other allergies.
- Cystic fibrosis, breast cancer
- Kidney failure, kidney stones
- Milk allergy, hypothyroidism
- Asthma, hay fever.
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
Cancer is essentially when there is an abnormal growth of cells in any part of the body. Typically, the body forms new cells to replace the ones that die. When new cells start growing even if you don’t really need them and the old cells don’t die, the extra cells may form a mass known as a tumour (leukaemia is an exception, as in this case cancer prohibits the normal functioning due to the abnormal division of cells in the bloodstream.
These tumours are classified as benign or malignant. Benign tumours are those that remain in one spot and do not grow. These tumours are not cancerous, whereas malignant ones are cancerous. The cells from malignant tumours spread via the lymphatic or blood systems and attack the neighbouring healthy tissues. These cancerous cells may also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
There are over 100 kinds of cancers and cancer can affect any part of the body. Most of the cancers are named after the part of the body where they originate. For instance, if it starts from the lung, it is known as lung cancer, etc. and when cancer spreads from one part of the body to another, it is known as metastasis.
There are broadly 5 groups of cancers:
- Carcinomas: They occur in cells that cover the external and internal parts of the body such as colon, breast and lung cancer.
- Sarcomas: These are caused in the cells located in the cartilage, bone, connective tissue, muscle, fat and other supportive tissues.
- Lymphomas: These cancers usually begin in the immune system tissues and lymph nodes.
- Adenomas: These are cancers that originate in the pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal gland and other glandular tissues.
- Leukaemia: These cancers begin in the bone marrow and accrue in the bloodstream.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Symptoms Treated With PROSTEEZ TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss
- Changes in the skin
· Darker skin (hyperpigmentation)
· Red eyes (erythema)
· Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice)
· Itching (pruritis)
· Excessive growth of hair
Some other symptoms of cancer are:
- Change in bladder function or bowel habits (longterm diarrhoea, constipation, pain or blood in urine).
- Sores that do not heal.
- White spots on the tongue or white patches inside the mouth (leukoplakia).
- Unusual discharge or bleeding.
- Thickening or lump in any part of the body such as breast, testicles, lymph nodes, etc.
- Long-term indigestion or trouble in swallowing.
- Any changes in a mole, wart or any changes in the skin.
- Hoarseness or a nagging cough.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Causes of diseases where PROSTEEZ TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
What Are The Causes Of Cancer
- Exposure to toxic compounds or chemicals like benzene, asbestos, nickel, tobacco, etc.
- Ionising Radiation: UV rays from the sun, gamma rays, uranium and radon radiation, etc.
- Pathogens: HPV, herpes, hepatitis viruses, etc.
- Genetics: Cancers like ovarian, breast, skin, prostate, colorectal cancers and melanoma are linked to human genes and are inherited from members of the family.
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
Worst Foods With PROSTEEZ TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cancer
- Avoid calorie-dense, fatty foods like chips, French fries, doughnuts, pastries, ice creams, etc. as they cause weight gain and obesity, which are the main cause of cancer.
- Reduce or eliminate your consumption of sugar and sugary foods and beverages like sports drinks, soft drinks, etc. as sugar boosts the insulin and suppresses the immune system and also feeds the cancer cells.
- Reduce or eliminate processed meats that are smoked, cured salted or preserved like sausages, hot dogs, bacon, lunch meats, etc. as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid creamy dressings, sauces and dips as they are high in calories and can cause weight gain.
- Avoid red meat as these meats increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid genetically modified (GMO) foods as they will worsen the effects of cancer.
- Avoid soybean oil or corn oil as these can suppress the immune system further, especially if the oils are hydrogenated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause liver, oesophageal and breast cancer.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
Do's With Usage of PROSTEEZ TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cancer
- Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. Being overweight or obese increases the risk of various cancers such as colon, rectum, breast, endometrium, oesophagus, kidney and pancreas cancers.
- Use healthy cooking methods like broiling, baking, steaming and poaching of foods instead of frying or charbroiling to prevent weight gain and obesity.
- Protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen or hats or scarves to prevent the risk of skin cancer.
- Go in for regular screening tests for cancer every year after the age of 40.
- Use the techniques of self-examination every month that may help to detect lumps that may indicate breast cancer in women and prostate or testicular cancer in men.
- If you are suffering from cancer, you may feel fatigue and weak. Have plenty of rest but at the same lead an active life.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
Dont's With Usage Of PROSTEEZ TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cancer
- Avoid smoking and tobacco products.
- Avoid large portion sizes of foods and choose low-calorie foods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfPROSTEEZ TABLET
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Cancer
- Foods like ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, lycopene, vitamins and dietary supplements are sometimes used as an alternative treatment for cancer. However, before using any of these as a remedy for cancer, check with your doctor.
- Acupuncture has been used in many instances to treat cancer as an alternative therapy. However, before you decide to go in for such therapies, do consult with your doctor.
- There are a few vaccines that can help to prevent cancer. You can check these out and take the vaccines as recommended.
- Don’t be stressed or anxious. Take up yoga or meditation that can help you deal with any stress.
- Mental health counselling, relaxation exercises and stress management can help you manage fatigue and help you overcome it.
- Take up activities that will help to distract you from your illness like gardening, bird watching, walking in the park, photography, etc.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include: