RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Methoxycinnamate 2) Titanium dioxide 3) Benzophenone 4) Avobenzone 5) Bisabolol
Uses Of RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
Avobenzone, a Dibenzylmethane, is used to screen the skin from UV-light, high intensity of light.
Side Effects Of RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
Dry skin. Itching. Skin irritation
Side Effects Of Salt: Avobenzone
The most common side effects of Avobenzone are:
Sometimes severe (though rare) side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Contact dermatitis
- Inflammation of hair follicle
- Skin irritation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Benzophenone
Contraindications Of Salt: Avobenzone
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Avobenzone or any other skin allergies.
Sunburn is a skin condition in which the skin turns red, painful and swollen due to over exposure to the sun. It is a kind of a radiation burn that affects the skin and living tissues. It occurs when the skin comes in contact with the ultraviolet rays.
Symptoms Treated With RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Sunburn
The major symptoms of sunburn are as follows:
- Blisters and rashes appear on the skin after the overexposure to the sun.
- Skin feels hot and warm when touched.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Fatigue, fever, headache, and nausea if the sunburn is severe.
- Itching, pain, and tenderness on the skin.
Causes of diseases where RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Sunburn
Sunburn is caused when the body is exposed to the sunlight for too long. The ultra-violet rays present in the sunlight is the main reason of sunburn. People are inherited with a tendency of sunburn. There are three types of UV rays UVA, UVB, UVC out of which only UVA and UVB are responsible for sunburn. When skin is exposed to the sun, it starts producing melanin which helps to prevent sunburn. In some people, enough melanin is not produced because of which skin tends to burn.
Worst Foods With RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Sunburn
- Celery can cause generalised sun sensitivity. It severe the sunburn after eating the celery soup.
- Avoid taking the figs. Figs are very harmful in the case of sunburn disease. It exposes the blister and causes lots of skin pain.
- Lime makes the sunburn even more serious. Lime is the most common culprit of sunburn.
Do's With Usage of RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sunburn
If you are facing the sunburn problem then you can do the following things:
- Cool Bath, shower, and cold compress can give better relief.
- Get away from the sun when it feels that the skin is burning.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Keep the peeling area moisturised.
- Wear clothes that fully cover your body.
- Wear sun glasses and wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a sunscreen that suits the skin and blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
Dont's With Usage Of RADANT SPF 30 CREAM 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sunburn
In the sunburn case, it is better to avoid the following things that can enhance the disease.
- Do not use the petroleum jelly, egg whites or other home remedies on the sunburn.
- Do not sit outside in the case of sunburn.
- Do not apply the sunscreen lotion on the sunburn area.
- Do not pop the blisters if any blister develops on the skin. It enhances the risk of the infection on the skin.