REJOINT TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Tocopheryl Acetate
Uses Of REJOINT TABLET
It is a salt form of vitamin E, commonly used in topical skin products such as skin creams, lotions, ointments and shampoos to provide antioxidant effects and to reduce effects of UV exposure on skin.
Oral dosage used to treat vitamin E deficiency.
Due to its anti-oxidant properties it protects cell against air pollution, Premenstrual syndrome, Cataracts and Alzheimer's disease, hardening and blockage of arteries, heart attacks, high blood pressure and certain types of Cancers.
It is a choice of supplement along with disease specific drugs in below mention conditions.
Side Effects Of REJOINT TABLET
Vitamin K is usually safe when taken in appropriate quantity. High oral doses can lead to nausea, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash, and bruising and bleeding.
Contraindications Of REJOINT TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disorders
- Undergoing chemotherapy for cancer
- Blood clots
- High cholesterol
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With REJOINT TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Causes of diseases where REJOINT TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Best Foods With REJOINT TABLET
What Are The Best Foods For Anaemia
- Maintain the healthy diet, especially foods containing iron, Vitamin B12 (Eggs, Cheese, Milk, Meats like beef, lamb, pork, Fish, Fortified breakfast cereals).
- Eat lots of leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Fruits like Pomegranates.
- Beetroot and sesame seeds are considered the wonder food for treating anemia.
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
Worst Foods With REJOINT TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of REJOINT TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of REJOINT TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfREJOINT TABLET
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.