RFM 200 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of RFM 200 MG TABLET
Rifaximin is used for treating diarrhoea caused by bacterial infections like E. Coli. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. However, it doesn’t work if patient has fever or bloody diarrhoea.
Side Effects Of RFM 200 MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Rifaximin
Many people do not experience any side effect after using this medication. Rare side effect may be a severe intestinal condition.
Contraindications Of RFM 200 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Rifaximin
Please inform your doctor if you are undergoing any vaccination as Rifaximin may reduce the effectiveness of live bacterial vaccinations like typhoid vaccination.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With RFM 200 MG TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where RFM 200 MG TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With RFM 200 MG TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of RFM 200 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of RFM 200 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.