RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
Miconazole is used to treat Fungal infections of vagina, also called Vaginal yeast infections. It reduces the symptoms like Itching, burning or discharge that happens due to the infection.
Side Effects Of RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
Side Effects Of Salt: Miconazole
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Itching/ burning/ pain in urethra/ vagina
- Abdominal pain
Contraindications Of RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
Contraindications Of Salt: Miconazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Immune system problems like HIV/AIDS
Ask your doctor if you can have sex while using this medicine. This medicine may weaken the rubber products, hence causing condoms etc. to fail.
Also called as ‘Candidal Vulvovaginitis’, vaginal yeast infection is a condition where the concentration of yeast in vagina increases and that of Lactobacillus bacteria decreases. Generally, overgrowth of Candida fungus due to the decrease in Lactobacillus bacteria leads to this condition.
Symptoms Treated With RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
The common symptoms of the condition are:
- Swelling around the vagina.
- Itching around the vagina.
- Painful urination.
- Pain during sex.
- Clumpy vaginal discharge.
Causes of diseases where RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE is used
Candida albicans and other similar organisms are recognised as the accountable organisms in this condition. Overgrowth of yeast in the vagina may be due to:
- Impaired immune system.
- Higher oestrogen levels caused by hormone therapy or birth control pills.
- Excess use of antibiotics.
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- Poor eating habits.
Worst Foods With RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
The foods that promote the growth of yeast are to be avoided. Few are:
- Sweets: Excess sugar helps in the growth of microbes. Avoid consuming candies, processed soups, fruit juice, etc.
- Baked bread: Made using yeast, these foods promote the growth of fungus. So, avoid consuming cookies, cakes, pastries, doughnuts and anything that is baked using sugar. Also, avoid products containing white bread.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits have higher risks of being contaminated with fungus. So, avoid walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, coconuts, etc.
- Alcohol and other beverages: Alcohol serves a great medium for the growth of fungus. These include all alcoholic drinks, coffee, cereal beverages, etc.
- Sauces: Sauces can undergo fermentation and help in the growth of microbes. So, avoid ketchup, pasta sauces, and anything sauce with sugar in it.
- Pasta: Avoid consuming pasta bread, especially made from white flour. These can lead to further infection. These include fried noodles, ramen, semolina, farina, etc.
Do's With Usage of RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
Prudent tips for the management of vaginal yeast infection include:
- Washing underwear with hot water.
- Following a healthy and balanced diet.
- Cleaning the infected area frequently.
- Replacing feminine products often.
Dont's With Usage Of RING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
- Avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.
- Don’t wear wet clothes for too long.
- Avoid using hot tubs for bathing.
- Avoid vaginal douching.
- Avoid using scented sanitary napkins.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfRING GUARD 12 GM ADVANCE
- Applying coconut oil or tea tree oil cream externally around the infected part provides relief from symptoms.
- Make sure that hands are clean before applying creams or oils for treatment around the vagina.