RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM) has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
Meropenem is used to treat:
Side Effects Of RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
Side Effects Of Salt: Meropenem
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Thrombophlebitis (Vein inflammation related to thrombus)
Contraindications Of RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
Contraindications Of Salt: Meropenem
Before taking Meropenem, please inform your doctor if you have or had any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Brain disorders like seizures, tumor, head injury.
- Intestinal/ stomach disease
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM) is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of RONEM 250MG INJECTION (MEROPENAM)
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.