ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Rosehip powder
Uses Of ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
Arthritis>OsteoArthritis, rheumatoid Arthritis.
Rosehip has substance called as GOPO, which is an active galacto lipid. GOPO reduces the migration of White Blood Cells (involved in inflammation & joint damage) to the affected areas. By reducing the migration of WBCs to the affected areas, Rosehip exerts anti-inflammatory action.
Rosehip is also a rich source of antioxidants like vitamin C & vitamin E, which protects the cartilage from free-radical damage. It is beneficial for patients suffering from joint diseases. It reduces inflammation, helps in cartilage regeneration, provides relief from Pain and improves flexibility in patients with joint diseases such as osteoArthritis, rheumatoid Arthritis.
Side Effects Of ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
Contraindications Of ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
Worst Foods With ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
- High-Sodium Foods: The more salt you eat, the more calcium you lose as salt causes excessive calcium excretion through the kidneys.
- Sugary snacks, high sugar items
- Soda, cola drinks as they lead to higher risk of hip bone fracture
- Alchohol: Heavy and chronic consumption of alcohol may result in decreased bone formation, higher chances of bone fracture, low bone mass, and delay in fracture healing.
- Inflammatory foods
Do's With Usage of ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sun light without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sun burns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
Dont's With Usage Of ROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfROSIFLEX CAPSULE 60`S
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.