SABI GLOW CREAM has the following salts in its composition
1) Niacinamide 2) Tetrahydrocurcumin 3) Arbutin 4) Tocopheryl Acetate 5) TETRAHYDROPIPERINE
Uses Of SABI GLOW CREAM
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 and is used for preventing and treating niacin deficiency.
Tetrahydro-curcumin is used for treating acne, pigmentation.
It is used to manage the following:
- Brown color patches on the skin, pigmentation
- Age spots
- Chapped lips
- Hypomelanotic skin problem
- Blisters due to fever
Arbutin, a glycoside extracted from bearberry, is used as skin lightening product in various skin care products. The common uses of arbutin are:
It is also traditionally used for treating urinary tract infections, in some countries.
It is also found in Bergenia crass-folia, heat, and the skins of pear. It can also be made artificially.
It is a salt form of vitamin E, commonly used in topical skin products such as skin creams, lotions, ointments and shampoos to provide antioxidant effects and to reduce effects of UV exposure on skin.
Oral dosage used to treat vitamin E deficiency.
Due to its anti-oxidant properties it protects cell against air pollution, premenstrual syndrome, cataracts and Alzheimer's disease, hardening and blockage of arteries, heart attacks, high blood pressure and certain types of cancers.
It is a choice of supplement along with disease specific drugs in below mention conditions.
Tetrahydropeprine is prepared from piperine. It is widely used in cosmetic industry for the preparation of lotions, ointments, and creams, and in medicines. It:
- Enhances penetration of product, nutrients into skin
- Treats metabolic disorders, epilepsy, convulsion
- Relieves pain
- Improves skin conditioning
Side Effects Of SABI GLOW CREAM
Niacinamide is mostly safe in patients. A minor side effect could be flushing reaction (causing tingling, itching, burning, and redness of arms, face, and chest).
Please consult a doctor if any of the following happens:
- Burning or Itching Sensation
- Allergic Reaction
- Tingling on the skin/throat/lips/face
- Contact Dermatitis
- Localized Reactions
Side Effects Of Salt: Arbutin
- 3-4% concentration of arbutin is considered safe. Higher concentration can cause some side effects like:
- Skin irritation
- Increased risk of skin cancer (different studies have reported different results and the opinion differs)
Vitamin K is usually safe when taken in appropriate quantity. High oral doses can lead to nausea, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash, and bruising and bleeding.
Contraindications Of SABI GLOW CREAM
Contraindications Of Salt: Niacinamide
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
The cream must be avoided in the following cases:
- Children and elderly people
Contraindications Of Salt: Arbutin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any pre-existing skin disease or allergy
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disorders
- Undergoing chemotherapy for cancer
- Blood clots
- High cholesterol
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
- In Hyperpigmentation patches of skin become darker in colour than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening of the skin occurs when excessive melanin forms deposits in the skin. Melanin is a brown pigment, responsible for producing normal skin colour.
- The most common forms of hyperpigmentation are age spots (also called liver spots). These darkened patches are commonly found in areas exposed to the sun, like hands and face.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Epilepsy is a chronic nervous system disorder in which activity of the nerve cell in the brain becomes unprovoked and disrupted causing seizures and unconsciousness. The seizures may be mild or severe, but it can affect the whole brain and that can lead to spasms and hardly controllable muscle twitches. It’s quite a common disease hence; it can be treated with proper medications.
Symptoms Treated With SABI GLOW CREAM
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
- Darkening of patches of skin
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Epilepsy
| There are a number of symptoms of this disease as it affects nervous system which controls the whole body. Sometimes symptoms can be mild but sometimes it can be severe. The most common are: - |
- Temporary paralysis post seizure
- Jerking and uncontrollable movements of the legs and arms
- Change in behaviour.
- Staring blankly.
- Performing repetitive movements.
- Confusion for a short time.
- Loss of consciousness and vision.
Causes of diseases where SABI GLOW CREAM is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
- Hyperpigmentation happens because of sun damage, and are also called as solar lentigines.
- Changes in hormones are also responsible for pigmentation.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Epilepsy
| The disease epilepsy has no identifiable or exact cause, some of the common factors were found in the patients and it concludes some of the possible causes. Here are the ones: - |
- Brain tumours and strokes can cause epilepsy.
- Head injury in a car accident or other incident.
- Genetic is considered as one of the causes.
- Lack of oxygen to the brain.
- Serious illness or very high fever.
- Prenatal Injuries is a possible cause as the brain of a baby is too sensitive that a minor jerk can cause this sometimes.
Worst Foods With SABI GLOW CREAM
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
One should avoid estrogenic foods like:
- Multi grain bread having flax seeds
- Tofu, Soy milk
- Dried fruits, Chickpeas
- Sesame seeds
- Beans, Peas
- Whole grain cereals
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Alcohol, alcoholic products
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Epilepsy
| Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: - |
- Sugar: It imbalances the blood sugar in the body causing more seizures. It acts as a trigger of symptoms. Thus, try to limit or avoid completely.
- Refined Carbohydrates: Experts say that fluctuations in glucose level in the body can trigger seizures. To balance, avoid foods which raise your glucose level. These foods include soft drinks, white bread, cakes, bagels, white rice, white pasta and chips.
- Alcohol and Caffeine: The diseases get worse with the intake of alcohol and caffeine as these not only affect the nervous system but also affect the sleep.
- Eliminate artificial Sweeteners: There are a number of artificial sweeteners that cause excessive nerve cell firing and increase the risk of seizure attacks.
- MSG: The food additives such as MSG are considered as excitotoxins that promote nerve cells to burst out. Hence, they are highly suggested to avoid.
Do's With Usage of SABI GLOW CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmentation and age spots can be prevented by using a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 or more.
- Drink lots of water.
- Keep your skin oil free.
- Maintain healthy diet.
- Use vitamin C serum daily.
- Apply raw potato slices, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, lemon, aloe vera, vitamin E oil etc. (any of these separately) alternatively on your affected skin.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Epilepsy
Doctor’s suggestions are always helpful. Indeed, different doctors give different opinions, but here are some most common tips that a close one can follow.
- Remove the individual’s specs and tie if possible and also the objects that are sharp.
- Place something soft under the patient’s head.
- Make him speak more.
- Check medicines or any medical identification.
- Make person lie down at the corner.
- After a seizure, turn the victim to his side.
Dont's With Usage Of SABI GLOW CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hyperpigmentation
- Do not step out in sun without applying sun screen. Apply sun screen even if you are inside as UV rays can pass through windows.
- Do not sleep with your makeup on.
- Do not let your haemoglobin go below minimum desired level.
- Avoid using hormone based birth control pills. Instead, shift to non-hormone based pills.
- Avoid using chemical based hair colours, as these may enter your skin too.
- Avoid using perfumes, perfumed cosmetics if your skin is allergic.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Epilepsy
| Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it. |
- Do not panic or be afraid.
- Do not insert any object in the patient’s mouth.
- Don’t offer any food or liquid even water as it can cause choking.
- Do not try to hold the person with physical pressure.
- Do not crowd around the victim.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfSABI GLOW CREAM
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Epilepsy
Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Learn stress management and relaxation techniques like meditation.
- Sleep more and in a proper manner.
- Take all the medicines on time and stay always in touch with your doctor.