SALAZAR DS TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of SALAZAR DS TABLET
It is used to treat certain types of Bacterial Infections like Urinary tract infections.
It works by inhibiting the growth of folate inside the bacterial cell and thus eliminates the bacteria.
Side Effects Of SALAZAR DS TABLET
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
Consult your doctor if any of the following rare but severe side effects occurs:
Blood in urine
- Flu like symptoms, fever, chills
- Body ache
- Mood swings
- Neck stiffness
Contraindications Of SALAZAR DS TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Sulfadiazine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy , breast feeding
- Kidney disease
- Metabolic disorders
- Liver disease
- Severe allergies
- Blood disorders
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With SALAZAR DS TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where SALAZAR DS TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With SALAZAR DS TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of SALAZAR DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of SALAZAR DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.