SARNA LOTION has the following salts in its composition
1) SONOJELL 2) CETYL Alcohol 3) STEARIC ACID 4) PHENOL MENTHOL 5) CAMPHOR 6) GLYCERYL PEG 7) STEARATE 8) ISOPROPYL MYRISTAE 9) SODIUM Hydroxide
Uses Of SARNA LOTION
Cetyl alcohol is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Minor skin irritation
- Dry / rough / itchy / scaly skin
in conditions like Arthritis
, Rheumatoid Arthritis
, Low Back Pain
Side Effects Of SARNA LOTION
Cetyl alcohol is mostly safe, but in some cases, it may cause:
- Unusual changes in skin
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: CAMPHOR
Iitching, burning sensation , redness
Contraindications Of SARNA LOTION
Contraindications Of Salt: CETYL Alcohol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug cetyl alcohol or any other allergies.
- Skin injury / infections / sores
- Skin redness
Contraindications Of Salt: CAMPHOR
Patients with allergy, burns, external wounds
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Worst Foods With SARNA LOTION
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of SARNA LOTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of SARNA LOTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfSARNA LOTION
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.