SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT has the following salts in its composition
1) Aqua 2) Decyl glucoside 3) Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid 4) PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate 5) Sodium Lactate 6) PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate 7) Squalane 8) Allantoin 9) Parfum 10) Benzyl Alcohol 11) Sodium Benzoate 12) Phenoxyethanol 13)
Uses Of SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
Uses Of Salt: Aqua
Aqua is alkaline ph of water and has medicinal value. It:
- Reduces acid levels in the body acid levels in the body, obesity, and stomach acid.
- Acts as antioxidant, detoxifying agent.
- Increases the amount of concentration of minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium and oxygen in the body.
- Cleanses body by flushing out wastes and toxins
- Prevents cancer.
- Reduces wrinkles, ageing, acne (topical use of aqua)
Decyl glucoside is used for:
- Skin Cleansing
- Skin conditioning
- Dandruff treatment
Sodium lactate is a natural salt derived from lactic acid.it has an important role in medicine and cosmetic industry as it:
- Prevents or controls mild to moderate metabolic acidosis
- Has good moisturizing nature hence used in liquid soaps, shampoos, and creams
- Treats arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat), hypertension due to pressor sympathomimetics (drugs used to treat cardiac problems)
It is used as emollient in various dermatological products due to its moisturizing and keratolytic (treatment of removing warts and lesions) effect.
Along with this, it is used in the following conditions:
- Acne and psoriasis.
- Preventing dryness and increasing smoothness.
- Removing skin irritation.
- Wound healing.
- Protecting skin from sun radiations
- Soothing of skin
Phenoxyethanol is used as a preservative in various dermatological preparations due to its germicidal and germistatic properties.
It is used widely as:
- Preservative in cosmetics and lubricants
- An antiseptic
- An insect repellent
- Perfume fixative
- An anesthetic in fish aquaculture
- Stabilizer in soaps and perfumes
Side Effects Of SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
Side Effects Of Salt: Aqua
Aqua is usually safe. Rarely it may cause:
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Nausea, muscle twitching
- Tingling of face, hands or feet
- Hand tremors, confusion
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Decyl glucoside may sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Irritation / redness / itching / burning
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some side effects that may be caused due to the administration of sodium lactate are:
- Skin irritation, eye irritation
- Lung irritation (respiratory tract irritation)
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Allantoin
Generally, no side effects are observed upon application of
Still, if any of the following side effects occur, please consult your doctor:
- Skin irritation
It is generally safe and non-toxic in low doses. High doses of Phenoxyethanol may be toxic. Toxicity occurs when it is inhaled or ingested. It is unsafe to apply it around the mouth and on to the lips.
Side effects of high doses are:
- Skin irritation, lung irritation
- Long-term exposure can cause organ damage
- Nipple cream used by lactating mothers can cause vomiting, dehydration, vomiting and CNS disorders in infants.
- Eye irritation
- Brain cell damage
Consult your doctor if any of the above side effects occur.
Contraindications Of SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
Contraindications Of Salt: Aqua
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug decyl glucoside or any other allergies.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug sodium lactate or any other allergies.
- Hyperlactatemia (high levels of lactate in blood)
- Hypercalcaemia (high levels of calcium in blood)
- Metabolic alkalosis ascitic cirrhosis (chronic liver damage)
- Severe kidney problems
Contraindications Of Salt: Allantoin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Dandruff is a scalp condition in which skin of the scalp becomes dry, flaky and itchy. It is a phenomenon when scalp sheds extra skin cells. Dandruff isn’t a threatening condition but it can be embarrassing sometimes.
Arrhythmias means the heartbeat is not in rhythm. Also called dysrhythmia, this condition is characterized by irregularity in the heartbeats. Generally, it feels like the heart is beating too fast, or too slow, or skips a beat or flutters.
When the heart does not beat in sequence or beats erratically, it fails to pump blood to the vital organs like brain, lungs and other parts of the body. This damages the organs and can cause organ failure.
Arrhythmias can generally be harmless, but if the irregularities in the heartbeats are high or due to damaged heart conditions, then arrhythmias can be dangerous or can also be fatal.
The different types of arrhythmias which can be seen in people are:
- Premature atrial contractions: These are extra heartbeats which originate in the upper chambers of the heart called atria. These contractions are harmless and generally do not require any treatment.
- Premature ventricular contractions: These are the skipped heartbeats which we generally feel and are the most common type of arrhythmias. Stress, caffeine and nicotine are believed to cause these. Sometimes premature ventricular contractions are linked to heart disease.
- Atrial fibrillation: This is the condition when both the upper chambers of the heart beat in an irregular way and are not in synchronisation with the lower chambers.
- Atrial flutter: It happens in people with heart disease, mostly few days after surgery.
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia: Rapid heart rate which starts and ends suddenly.
- Accessory pathway tachycardias: A rapid heart rate due to an extra path between the atria (upper chambers) and the ventricles (lower chambers) of the heart. The impulses travel through the normal route as well as the extra pathway causing the heartbeats to travel unusually fast within the heart, thereby causing a very fast heart rate.
- AV nodal reentrant tachycardia: This is also another type of rapid heartbeat. It is caused by an extra pathway in the AV node of the heart. The patient suffers from palpitations, fainting or even heart failure.
- Ventricular tachycardia: A very fast heart rhythm originating from the lower chambers (ventricles) of the heart.
- Ventricular fibrillation: This is a serious problem and an emergency. It is caused because of the ventricles quiver and fails to pump blood to the different parts of the body.
- Bradyarrhythmias: Due to a problem in the heart’s electrical system, the heart rate becomes slow.
- Sinus node dysfunction: This is also a slow heart beat problem caused by problems in the sinus node of the heart.
- Long QT syndrome: Disorder in the heart’s rhythm characterized by fast and uncoordinated heart beats. This is a potentially dangerous condition.
- Heart block: In this condition, there can be a delay or entire blockage of the electrical impulse when it travels from the sinus node of the heart to the lower chambers. As a result, the heartbeat becomes irregular or may become slow.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
The heart comprises valves, chambers, and nodes which control the pumping of the blood. If the functioning of the heart system is damaged, disturbed or compromised in some way, the way the heart beats changes.
Irregular heartbeat, also known as arrhythmia, is when the heart beats irregularly, very fast or too slow. This usually occurs when the electrical impulses which coordinate the heart beats do not work properly.
In an irregular heartbeat, one may feel as if the heart is racing or fluttering and can be quite harmless. Sometimes irregular heartbeats do not cause any symptoms or you may experience discomfort, pounding in your chest, pain or fluttering. However, sometimes heart arrhythmias can be dangerous and even life-threatening.
The most common types of irregular heartbeats are:
- Tachycardia: When the heart is beating to fast (around 60-100 beats per minute or BPM) and there are 3 types of tachycardias.
Ventricular Tachycardia: This occurs in the ventricles of the heart (lower chambers).
Supraventricular Tachycardia: This occurs in the atria or the upper chambers of the heart.
Sinus Tachycardia: This is when the heartbeat gets elevated normally when you are excited or sick and which reverts to normal when you calm down.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib): Irregular heartbeat that happens in the upper chambers of the heart and the heartbeat can be elevated up to 100-200 BPM.
- Atrial Flutter: Usually occurs in the right or left atrium or upper chamber of the heart.
- Bradycardia: This is when the heart rate is very slow i.e. less than 60 BPM.
- Ventricular Fibrillation (VF): This is irregular heartbeat that occurs in the ventricles of the heart and can stop the heartbeat, resulting in a cardiac arrest. This is a very serious condition and if not treated immediately, can cause death.
- Premature Contractions: This is when it appears like the heart has skipped a beat when you take the pulse and occurs because the heartbeat that is skipped if so weak or faint that it is not felt or heard. Other types of premature contractions are early beats and extra beats and these can occur both in the upper or lower chambers of the heart.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
Symptoms Treated With SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Dandruff
The symptoms of dandruff are easily recognised such as:
- Dry flaky skin on the scalp.
- Visibility of the flakes on the shoulders, eyebrows, hairline and nose.
- Itchy scalp.
- Greasy scalp.
Some people having arrhythmia may not experience any symptoms at all. In such cases, arrhythmia can be diagnosed by a physical examination, by checking the pulse or by conducting an electro cardiogram (ECG).
Others have symptoms like:
- Chest pain.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Feeling light headed.
- A rapid pounding in the chest.
- Palpitations – feels like the heart is fluttering; skipping a beat or running away.
- Weakness in the chest.
In some complicated cases, patient may suffer sudden cardiac arrest.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
Some of the noticeable symptoms are:
- Tachycardia (racing heartbeat)
- Fluttering in the chest
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Shortness of breath, chest pain
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Sweating, paleness of skin
- Feeling faint or fainting, heart palpitations or irregular pulse
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
Causes of diseases where SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Dandruff
There are various causes of dandruff like:
- Dry skin: People with dry skin are prone to dandruff. Dandruff occurs due to dry skin mostly in winters. These flakes are often small and itchy but not oily.
- Not Brushing the hair regularly: People who do not brush or comb their hair regularly tend to have more dandruff, as brushing can help in the shedding of the dead skin cells from the scalp.
- Not shampooing when required: When one does not shampoo their hair properly and regularly, the oil and dead skin cells keep on accumulating that results in dandruff.
- Reaction due to certain hair care products: Some people are allergic to certain hair care products which might cause an adverse reaction resulting in dandruff.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common causes of dandruff. In this condition greasy, the red scalp is covered with white and yellow flaky scales.
Whenever there is an interruption in the electric impulses travelling across the heart and hence causes the heart to contract, it can result in arrhythmia.
There are many reasons which can make the heart to dysfunction:
- Hyper tension (High BP), heart disease.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, drug abuse, heavy smoking.
- Excessive caffeine.
- Imbalance of electrolytes like sodium and potassium in the blood.
- Scarring or injury to heart after a heart attack.
- Changes in the structure of the heart.
- Post surgery healing.
People with a normal and healthy heart may also experience an arrhythmia.
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
Causes of irregular heartbeat are:
- Heart attack, scarring of the heart tissue due to an earlier heart attack.
- Coronary heart disease (blocked arteries), changes in the structure of the heart (due to cardiomyopathy, injury or illness)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- High blood pressure, healing post-surgery of heart
- Low electrolytes and potassium
- Heart abnormalities
- Smoking, drug abuse
- Excessive caffeine or alcohol consumption
- Sleep apnea, diabetes, stress
- Certain supplements and medications (amphetamines, beta-blockers, etc)
- Being overweight
- Leading a sedentary life, unhealthy diet
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
Worst Foods With SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Dandruff
Certain foods to avoid for keeping the scalp dandruff free:
- Saturated fats rich foods: Excess of saturated fat can result in excessive sebum formation that leads to dandruff.
- Tea and coffee: Beverages like tea and coffee results in loss of hydration by an increase in urination and perspiration which results in dryness of skin and scalp. Dryness further results in flake formation on the scalp.
- Sugar: Excessive intake of sugar may lead to increased insulin level that affects certain hormones, which trigger the oil formation on the scalp. Oil formed on the scalp may promote dandruff flakes.
Caffeinated drinks and beverages may trigger abnormal heart rhythm. So people who already have arrhythmia should try to avoid caffeine.
Sugar not only causes an inflammation, but also has the ability to cause palpitations in the heart. So limit your intake of sugar.
Too much salt is also bad for the heart. Salt causes irregularities in blood pressure levels which in turn affects heart activity. Hence reduce consumption of salt. A large amount of salt is used as the preservative in processed food. Read labels before you stock your kitchen cabinets with processed food.
Fatty food, junk food and food which is deep fried are all bad for the heart. They increase cholesterol and clog arteries, thereby increasing the chances of heart stroke.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
- Reduce or eliminate salt from your diet.
- Avoid foods full of saturated fats like chips, French fries, bacon, baked products, etc. from your diet.
- Avoid foods and drinks that contain caffeine such as coffee, tea, colas, energy drinks, etc. as they worsen the condition of irregular heartbeat.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods.
- Avoid red meat, as it is bad for heart health.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
Do's With Usage of SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dandruff
- Choose right hair care products like shampoo conditioner and oil. In case the problem persists, then go for medicated shampoo.
- Shampoo and condition your hair regularly and properly. Make sure all the product is out of the hair after rinsing.
- Brush your hair regularly.
- Try out home remedies like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, baking soda, olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Keep your body well hydrated.
- Choose a healthy diet that is rich in protein instead of junk food.
- If the problem persists then refer to a good dermatologist.
Since the heart is a vital organ of the body, it is very important that we take care of it. For people having an arrhythmia, it becomes all the more important to have a healthy heart. The following suggestions will help to keep the heart healthy and strong:
- Healthy lifestyle choices play a key role in maintaining the heart’s health. A well -balanced diet, physical exercise and a stress-free life are key factors.
- Keep weight under control.
- Control your cholesterol level.
- Maintain blood pressure.
- Include omega 3 fatty acids in your diet as research shows that it may prevent sudden cardiac death.
- Family members have to be familiar with CPR in the case of an emergency like a stroke or heart failure.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Irregular heartbeat
- Making healthy changes to your lifestyle can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and irregular arrhythmia.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Have a regular exercise routine and increase physical activity.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Sleep well and aim to get around 7-9 hours of good sleep.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water and fluids, as dehydration causes the blood to become thicker and the heart needs to work extra hard to pump the blood through the veins and this can cause heart palpitations.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
Dont's With Usage Of SEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dandruff
- Don’t scratch your scalp. Scratching the scalp can cause inflammation and more damage to the scalp.
- Don’t leave your hair wet. When you go out with wet hair, there are chances of accumulation of sweat in hair, causing dandruff formation.
- Do not keep the oil for long in hair.
- Do not use hair styling products much.
If a person has a certain type of arrhythmias, he is at risk of cardiac arrest, stroke or heart failure. To keep the heart strong, follow these suggestions:
- Do not smoke. Also, do not be around other people who are smoking (passive smoking).
- Do not drink excessive alcohol.
- Avoid caffeine and nicotine.
- Do not take illegal drugs.
- Avoid fatty and spicy food.
- Some cold and cough medicines promote arrhythmia. A health worker may guide you regarding the medicines.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions in life. Anger, stress, anxiety, nervousness, etc. lead to abnormal heart rhythm. Beat stress through techniques like meditation, yoga and mindfulness and lead a peaceful life.
- You might have difficulty in driving if you have irregular heart rhythm. Avoid driving at such times and inform your colleagues about your condition.
- Sometimes arrhythmia causes sudden loss of control. If your job involves being on top of a building, doing heavy machinery work or being constantly alert, try to avoid such situations until the issue of loss of control has been resolved.
- If certain activities like running, or any particular exercise increases your heart rate, try to avoid those.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Irregular heartbeat
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine or try and reduce their consumption.
- Avoid anger, anxiety, and stress.
- Avoid too much of usage it OTC drugs, as they contain stimulants which cause irregular heartbeat, such as medicines for cold and cough, etc.
- Avoid appetite suppressants and illegal drugs such as speed, cocaine, etc.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfSEBAMED BABY WASH EXTRA SOFT
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
What Are The Tips For Dandruff
Dandruff is not a threatening skin condition, but it should not be ignored if it is persistent, flakes are big and cause irritation on the scalp. In such cases, one should always consult a good dermatologist.
- Generally, arrhythmia is harmless. But people with abnormal irregularities in heart rate have to take of themselves. Whenever you feel dizzy, remember to lie down.
- Even complicated and serious arrhythmias can be effectively treated with medical treatment coupled with an active lifestyle and healthy nutrition.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat irregular heartbeat.
- Anger or stress raise the blood pressure, increase cortisol levels and cause an irregular heartbeat. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, biofeedback, guided imagery, meditation, tai chi and breathing techniques to avoid stress and preventing irregular heartbeat.
- Supplements like vitamin D3, vitamin E, fish oil, magnesium, Coenzyme 10 and Hawthorn berry extract can help to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Using the vagal manoeuvre, i.e. sustained, forceful coughing or sticking your fingers down your throat and making yourself gag stimulates the vagus nerve and helps to prevent irregular heartbeat.
Some home remedies for irregular heartbeat are:
- Iodine and selenium are vital in treating an irregular heartbeat and the best way to get these by consuming coral calcium.
- Himalayan rock salt contains over 70 essential trace elements and can help to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to remove chemicals and toxins that cause irregular heartbeat by increasing the blood flow to the heart. You can add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar with warm water or add a teaspoon of blackstrap molasses to the mixture helps to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Cayenne pepper helps to increase the blood flow throughout the body and is good for the proper functioning of the heart. Adding a teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a cup of warm water can help to prevent arrhythmias.
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.