SENSUR RUBEFCIENT has the following salts in its composition
1) Mentha piperita 2) Eucalyptol 3) Camphor 4) Clove oil 5) Cinnamon oil 6) Peppermint oil
Uses Of SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
Eucalyptol is useful in the following conditions:
- To treat bacterial infections, fungal infections, cough, asthma, excess mucus secretion, non-purulent sinusitis.
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Controls growth of cancer cells
- Aroma therapy
- Stuffy nose, ulcers, burns, wounds, bleeding gums, fever, bladder diseases, flu, acne.
- Improves blood circulation.
Camphor is extracted from tree Cinnamomum camphora and has a special place in traditional medicines. It:
- Relieves skin irritation and itching
- Treats eczema
- Soothes skin rashes, burns
- Cures acne, nail fungus, fungal and bacterial infections.
- Heals cracked heels
- Strengthens hair roots
- Kills lice and bugs
- Boosts hair texture and hair growth
- Relieves gastric trouble, pain, cough, cold, asthma.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Treats spasmodic problems, cardiac failure, osteoarthritis, diarrhoea, congestion, inflammation, sepsis.
Clove oil is a widely used oil in traditional medicine because of its multi-disciplinary activity such as:
- Treatment of infections such as scabies, bruises, prickly heat, fungal infections, wounds, cuts, athlete’s foot.
- Relieving toothache, dental pain, mouth ulcers, sore gums, bad breath.
- Reducing aging, wrinkles, acne, and sagging skin.
- Boosting immune system, blood circulation
- Lowering of insomnia, depression, memory loss, anxiety.
- Treatment of respiratory problems such as sinusitis, tuberculosis, bronchitis, sore throat, indigestion, cholera,
- Prevention of cancer, premature ejaculation
- Diabetes control
- Reducing nausea, headache, and earaches.
Cinnamon is an Indian spice widely used in both cooking and ayurvedic medicines. Cinnamon oil is extracted both from the bark and seed. It:
- Acts as an antibiotic, astringent, antiseptic, detoxifying agent, analgesic, carminative, galactagogue, immune stimulant, mouth freshener.
- Boosts brain function
- Improves kidney functions, blood circulation.
- Treats respiratory problems, heart disease, diabetes, pain, indigestion, inflammation, arthritis, irregular menstruation, headache, sore throat.
- Reduces ulcers, overweight, toothache
- Promotes hair growth
- Increases sexual desire and ability
Peppermint oil is oil extracted from a hybrid mint plant called peppermint. It is most versatile essential oil because it can be used both topically and orally. It:
- Relieves a headache, stomach ache, muscle pain associated with fibromyalgia (muscle pain with no specific cause), scratchy throats, sinus, joint pain, allergy, sunburn, symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), pain associated with teething.
- Reduces hunger, fever, skin inflammation, cavities, bad breath, nausea, symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
- Prevents prostate cancer
- Treats colic, blocked airways in respiratory path, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Improves bloating, indigestion, rash, ivy poison, concentration and alertness in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
Side Effects Of SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
Side Effects Of Salt: Eucalyptol
Eucalyptol is usually safe, but in some cases (over doses) it may cause:
Side Effects Of Salt: Camphor
Camphor is possibly safe but an overdose may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Clove oil
Clove oil is usually safe.
Cinnamon oil is usually safe, but in some cases like overdose may cause vomiting. Diarrhoea, dizziness.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Peppermint oil is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Mouth sores, heartburn
- A headache, flushing
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
Contraindications Of Salt: Eucalyptol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards eucalyptol or any other allergies.
Contraindications Of Salt: Camphor
Please avoid direct oral intake.
Contraindications Of Salt: Clove oil
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bleeding disorders
- Any recent surgery
Contraindications Of Salt: Cinnamon oil
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards peppermint oil or any other allergies.
- Gastroesophageal reflux (stomach acid or bile irritating food pipelining)
- Gallbladder disorders
- A hiatal hernia, diarrhea
- Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways in the lungs. Asthma can either be allergic (most common) or non-allergic.
- Allergic asthma is due to an allergic response known as a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction. People with asthma’s airways are hypersensitive to certain triggers. The allergic reaction causes narrowing of the small airways and leads to "air trapping" (known as an obstructive airway disease)
- There are different types of asthma- childhood onset asthma (usually before the age of 5), adult-onset asthma, exercise-induced asthma and aspirin induced asthma. Some asthma is known as seasonal asthma and occurs only at certain times of the year, usually with the changing of seasons such as during autumn or spring.
- Asthma is diagnosed with lung function tests. A spirometer or a PEFM (Peak Expiratory Flow Meter) is used in conjunction with a bronchodilator. The meter is used to assess your lung function before and after inhaling a fast-acting bronchodilator. A diagnosis of asthma is made when there is an improvement in lung function of more than 20% (PEFM) or more than 12%(when using a spirometer) after the bronchodilator is inhaled.
- Asthma is diagnosed when a patient has suggestive symptoms and a positive bronchodilator test.
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
The pumping action of the heart delivers blood rich in oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body. And, when the cells get proper blood flow, they are nourished and enable the body to function normally.
Also known as congestive heart failure, when the heart muscle does not pump the blood properly, heart failure occurs. This condition is when the heart is unable to handle the load. Conditions like high blood pressure, a disease of the coronary artery (narrowing of the arteries), etc. makes the heart very weak to pump blood effectively. Heart failure is very a serious and progressive condition and usually does not have a cure. However, even if you have suffered from heart failure, with proper medications and a few lifestyle changes, the conditions can be managed.
Heart failure may be due to a problem in the right ventricle (right side), left ventricle (left side) or may involve both the sides. Commonly, heart failure occurs due to a problem in the left ventricle, which is the main pumping side of the heart.
The different types of heart failure are:
- Left side heart failure: The fluid can collect in the lungs resulting in shortness of breath.
- Right side heart failure: Fluid may collect in the legs, feet, and abdomen and cause swelling.
- Diastolic heart failure: This is when the left chamber cannot fill or relax completely. This indicates a problem with filling.
- Systolic heart failure: The left ventricle of the heart cannot contract quickly and this indicates a problem with pumping.
Dental cavities also referred to as dental caries, are areas of breakdown in tooth structures. Dental cavities are the commonest dental pathology in the world. Caries is more prevalent in developed countries, due to diets high in unrefined and processed foods, as well as the surplus of sugar in diets. An estimated two billion people suffer from dental caries.
The formation of caries is due to a combination of factors, namely bacteria, sugars, an acidic environment and time. Bacteria in the mouth start to break down teeth under the right conditions. An acidic environment provides ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive in. Tooth enamel becomes acidic when exposed to sugar or plaque that stays on the teeth for too long. In this acid environment, the bacteria then start to multiply and break down the teeth, forming carries.
The bacteria most often associated with dental caries are Staphylococcus mutants and lactobacilli. Bacteria form collections on teeth called biofilms (also referred to as plaque). The only way of removing biofilms is through mechanical friction such as brushing and flossing.
Caries can range in size and colour, although most often present as blackened areas.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
When germs or bacteria eat the tooth away by making acid in the mouth, tooth decay occurs. It may form a hole in a tooth, which is called cavity. If the tooth decay is not treated timely, then it can lead to infection, tooth loss, and pain, which is unbearable. In extreme cases, an even abscess is formed in the tooth.
There are three layers of tooth:
- The first layer is the hardest layer called enamel.
- Middle or the second layer is known as dentin.
- The tooth’s centre is known as pulp. It is the deepest layer. Blood vessels and nerves are present here.
- The damage worsens, as the deeper layers get affected.
A normal mensural cycle is 28 days, plus or minus 7 days. A normal functioning ovary releases one egg every 25-28 days. Most healthy women get their periods once in a month, though the interval could change during puberty or pre-menopausal state.
When a woman’s ovary fails to maintain the cycle of 25-28 days for the release of the egg, it causes irregular periods.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
An attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is also known as ADHD, generally attacks children, teenagers and can even be found in adults. People affected by ADHD usually act without perception and show traits of hyperactivity. Furthermore, people suffering from this mental disorder have trouble focusing.
- Headaches are one of the commonest presenting complaints in health care facilities. It is estimated that about 90% percent of the population will experience a headache at some point in their lives.
- The causes of headaches are numerous, and most often not a cause for concern. However, certain warning signs may indicate possible sinister causes.
- Headaches are classified as either primary or secondary.
- Primary headaches include Tension headaches, Migraines, Cluster Headaches.
- Secondary headaches include headaches due any other reasons (see causes below)
- Investigations done for headaches depend on the suspected cause of a headache. On physical examination, there may be tender neck and shoulder muscles in a tension headache or neck stiffness (meningism in meningitis. There may be features of neurological fall-out, such of loss of power or sensation in one hand, that may suggest bleeding in the brain or a mass or tumour pressing on nerve fibres.
- Special investigations done include radiological investigations and laboratory tests, depending on the suspected causative factor of a headache.
- Blood test for infective markers as well as a lumbar puncture will be done in suspected meningitis. CT scans or MRIs (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) are done in suspected intracranial masses(tumours), aneurysms (abnormal outpouchings formed in blood vessel linings) or bleeding.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a group of symptoms characterized by abdominal discomfort along with troubled bowel habits. It is not the as inflammatory bowel disease but a more serious condition that causes inflammation in the digestive tract and can result in severe complications. It is a chronic condition and seeks a long-term management. Unlike Inflammatory Bowel Disease, this does not cause changes in bowel tissue. It is classified based on the predominance of diarrhea or constipation or both such as:
- IBS-D: Diarrhoea-Predominant.
- IBS-C: Constipation- Predominant.
- IBS-A: Alternating stool pattern (also IBS-M).
- IBS-U: For those who don’t fit under any of the above categories.
Symptoms Treated With SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
What Are The Symptoms Of Asthma
- Symptoms of asthma are typically a wheezy or "tight" chest, shortness of breath and recurrent or persistent coughing that is worse at night and early mornings. Coughing or tight chest are often also present after exercise.
- Exercise-induced asthma typically only produces symptoms after exercise.
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
What Are The Symptoms Of Pain
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
The condition of heart failure can be chronic i.e. ongoing or acute i.e. starts suddenly and the symptoms of heart failure include:
- Weakness and fatigue
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) when you lie down or exert yourself
- Edema or swelling of feet, legs, and ankles
- Inability to exercise
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Coughing or wheezing with pink or white phlegm tinged with blood
- Ascites or swelling of abdomen
- Weight gain due to retention of fluid
- Urgency to urinate at night
- Nausea and lack of appetite
Reduced alertness or difficulty in concentration
If heart failure is due to heart attack, then you may experience severe pain in the chest
Acute shortness of breath and coughing foamy, pink phlegm
- Sensitivity of teeth when chewing or drinking
- Painful tooth
- Inflammation of gingiva (gums) or secondary periodontitis
- Visible tooth break down and carries on the teeth
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
What Are The Symptoms Of Tooth Decay
Symptoms of a tooth decay increase with time. Tooth decay can lead to:
- A toothache: A sharp and unbearable pain is felt when the condition worsens. Generally, the patient suffering from the tooth decay is unable to sleep. Sometimes, tooth ache may result in a headache as well. It can be continuous or a sharp occasional pain.
- Teeth become sensitive: Tooth with infection feels the pain or tenderness while drinking or eating something sweet, cold, or hot.
- Pain due to pressure change: Sometimes toothache is experienced while under water scuba-diving or flight take off; it indicates the presence of a cavity in the tooth. Pressure change irritates the nerves of an infected tooth, which causes severe or dull pain or uneasiness.
- Appearing of the black, brown, or grey spots on one’s teeth is the sign of unhealthy teeth.
- Bad breath: When tooth starts to decay one experiences unpleasant or foul smell, which is caused due to the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth.
- Bleeding tooth: Sometimes, blood is visible on the toothbrush; it can be a sign of cavity in the tooth, but not necessarily. Blood can be visible due to harsh bristles of the brush or roughly brushing the teeth. Definitely, get oneself examined in the case one finds recurring bleeding of gums.
- Swelling in gums: Tooth decay can cause the damage to nerves, which may result in swelling of the gums. Swelling may not always be painful.
- An unpleasant mouth taste is experienced.
- Bleeding occurring at an interval of fewer than 21 days or later than 35 days
- Periods lasting more than 8 days
- Early, missed or late periods
All the above are considered as irregular periods.
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder has some common symptoms such as:
- Lack of attention
- Trouble While Speaking
- Getting distracted by any small noise
- More reaction time
What Are The Symptoms Of Headache
- Symptoms usually differ depending on the cause of a headache.:
- Tension headaches can present with tender neck and shoulder muscles, jaw clenching at night or a feeling of a tight compression around the head (a band-like headache).
- Migraines are usually severe headaches, with associated nausea or vomiting. Sensitivity to light or sound may be present. A headache is usually pulsating and on one side of the face/head. Migraines can present with or without aura. Auras are symptoms that typically precede the onset of migraine headaches. These symptoms include blurred vision, seeing flashes or stars.
- Cluster headaches mostly affect males. These headaches are usually severe, on one side of the head around the orbital area. It may include redness, tearing and drooping of the eye.
- Possible sinister headaches may present with following:
- Headaches due to raised intracranial pressure (possible tumour or brain mass) can have an early morning headache that improves during the day, projectile vomiting, neurological symptoms such as weakness or loss of sensation, as well as new onset seizures.
- A thunderclap headache- sudden, severe onset of a headache, often described as "the worst headache of my life"- may indicate subarachnoid haemorrhage (bleeding under one of the meninges/linings of the brain).
- Meningitis or encephalitis can present with neck stiffness, fever, sensitivity to light, decreased the level of consciousness or seizures.
The common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are listed as:
- Diarrhea: - People affected with symptoms such as diarrhea are prone to get irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. It is characterized by a sudden disturbance in the bowel movement, accompanied with loose stools and frequent stools. Control over bowel is lost in extreme IBS-D cases.
- Constipation: - People who usually suffer from constipation are considered to have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (known as IBS-C); it is characterized by the passing of lumpy, hard and infrequent stools.
- Bloating or presence of a lot of gas.
- Abnormal stool consistency.
- Sticking out belly.
- Feeling of an early fullness of abdomen.
- Incomplete emptying of the bowel is experienced most of the times.
- Feeling of urgency to rush to a restroom.
- Fatigue, Pain in muscles.
- Pain in lower back, Headache.
- Weight loss, Rectal bleeding.
- Disturbed and improper sleep.
- Sexual de-functioning.
- Heart burn.
- An appearance of white or clear mucus in the stools.
- Abdominal Pain that grows with time and mostly occurs at night.
Causes of diseases where SENSUR RUBEFCIENT is used
What Are The Causes Of Asthma
- Mostly asthma starts in childhood and is often outgrown in early adulthood. Some asthmatics may, however, need treatment lifelong.
- Asthma has a strong genetic component and is part of the so-called "atopic triad" in childhood which includes allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema) and asthma.
- Early insult to a child's lungs such as neonatal pneumonia or bronchitis may play a role in developing asthma later.
- People with asthma have individual triggers. These triggers are commonly sensitivities to house-dust mites, grass, pollen, animal dander, dairy, wheat, nuts and soy products. Chest infections, cold air or air pollution can also trigger an attack.
- Adult onset starts in the early twenties. There is speculation about possible causes; genetics, smoking and a history of allergies seem to play the biggest part. It affects females more than males.
- Asthma can be caused/ triggered due to any of the following reasons:
1. Airborne substances like pollen, dust mites, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
2. Respiratory infections such as common cold
3. Exercise-induced asthma
4. Cold air
5. Air pollutants like smoke
6. Certain medications including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen
7. Strong emotions, stress
8. Foods which contain Sulphites and preservatives
9. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Asthma is a combination of environmental and genetic factors, as many people live in same conditions. Still, some people get asthma and some don’t.
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
What Are The Causes Of Pain
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
There are many conditions that can weaken or damage your heart and result in heart failure and some of the causes are:
- Heart attack and coronary heart disease
- Damaged heart valves due to heart infection, heart defect or coronary heart disease
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Cardiomyopathy or damage of the heart muscle due to diseases and infections, smoking, abuse of alcohol and drugs, chemotherapy drugs and genetic factors.
- Myocarditis (inflammation of heart muscle).
- Congenital heart defects (born with heart defects).
- Heart arrhythmias or abnormal rhythms of the heart.
- Other diseases like HIV, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, hemochromatosis (iron build-up) and amyloidosis (protein build-up).
- Severe infections, viruses attacking the heart muscle, blood clots occurring in the lungs, allergic reactions, illness affecting entire body or certain medications.
- Poor oral hygiene
- Sugar and other food debris that stay on teeth. Sugar provides energy to bacteria to multiply, as well as creating an acidic pH in the mouth, promoting tooth breakdown
- Conditions that reduce saliva may also predispose to cavity formation. Saliva contains white blood cells and IgA proteins that are a part of the body’s immune system, and help to protect against bacteria in the mouth. Saliva also contains enzymes to help keep the mouth clean and assists in maintaining the healthy pH balance in the mouth:
Conditions that reduce saliva includes medical conditions such as Sjögren’s syndrome and Diabetes Mellitus
Medications such as muscle relaxants, opioid analgesia, and antihistamines also cause reduced saliva production
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
What Are The Causes Of Tooth Decay
- Food and bacteria are the major cause of the tooth decay. There is a layer of sticky, clear substance known as plaque. There are bacteria present in the plaque, which feed on the food that one eats, especially foods containing sugar.
- While feeding the bacteria form acid. This acid may attack the teeth around for 20 minutes or may be more after one has consumed the food. With the time, enamel of the teeth destroys, which causes tooth decay.
- The few things, which make one more prone to tooth decay are:
- Not flossing and brushing one’s teeth daily or preferably twice a day.
- Not visiting a dental expert for cleaning and check-ups.
- Not enough saliva formation: Saliva helps to wash away harmful sugar and foods. Hence saliva helps to protect one’s teeth from decay.
- Diabetic patients are prone to tooth decay: High level of glucose in saliva helps the plaque and the bacteria to grow, which leads to tooth decay.
- Deficiency of fluoride may cause tooth decay.
- Chewing or smoking tobacco can lead to tooth decay.
- Eating too slowly. Some children take a lot of time while eating their meals, which can also cause cavities and tooth decay.
- High levels of estrogen
- Heavy exercise
- Too less or too much weight (obesity)
- Poor diet
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Uterine abnormalities like fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, polyps
- Hormonal imbalance, especially during pre-menopause stage
- Recent childbirth, miscarriage, D&C
- Smoking, alcohol, drug abuse
- Thyroid, diabetes, sexually transmitted disease
The above list is only indicative and there could also be other reasons for irregular periods.
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
ADHD has been known to occur due to genetic problems. If a child is affected by ADHD then it is possible that the father or grandfather of the child is affected by the disorder as well.
Exposure to Toxins:
Mothers who smoke or drink alcohol and other toxic substances during pregnancy can affect the development of their unborn child as well. Such substances have been found to develop hyperactivity in children from an early age.
Brain injuries can lead to poor functioning of the motor activity in people.
What Are The Causes Of Headache
Headaches can have a myriad of causes.
The commonest headaches are:
- Tension headaches- often multifactorial, with stress, poor posture, muscle weakness, sleep deprivation and jaw clenching as related causes.
- Migraines- Usually a genetic component, with certain individualised, specific triggers such as chocolate, caffeine, exercise, menstruation, and alcohol. Migraines are more common in females due to the hormonal changes associated with normal menstrual cycles.
- Headaches from fatigue or dehydration
- Caffeine withdrawal headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Other rarer headaches include:
- Post-coital headache
- Sinus headaches
- Brain tumours or other space occupying lesions
- Bleeding on the brain
Side effects of certain medications can also cause headaches. These include antidepressants, treatments for erectile dysfunction or withdrawal headaches from chronic analgesic-overuse that contains opioids or caffeine.
The following are cited as the possible causes for irritable bowel syndrome:
- Abnormal movements of the digestive tract.
- Certain foods: People with irritable bowel syndrome experience worsening of the symptoms due to food sensitivity or allergy from certain foods like spices, fruits, fats, beans, milk, cauliflower, chocolates, broccoli, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Stress: People dealing with stress face more severe or aggravated symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormones: Women are more prone to Irritable bowel syndrome. During menstrual cycle symptoms of IBS get worsened.
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Overuse of antibiotics.
- Bowel muscle spasm.
- Deficient enzyme where the pancreas doesn’t release required enzymes, and it results in a breakdown of food or improper digestion.
Worst Foods With SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
What Are The Worst Foods For Asthma
- Foods with preservatives added to them
- Wine, beer
- Eggs (for children, as some children are allergic to eggs)
- Excessive salt in food
- Oily, fatty foods
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Pain
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Heart failure
- Avoid trans fats in the food you eat. Avoid eating baked foods like margarine, cakes, pastries, fried fast foods, frozen pizzas, cookies, etc.
- Avoid meats that are high in fat like prime cuts, hamburgers, etc.
- Reduce the amount of cheese you eat, especially the ones that contain salt.
- Avoid processed foods like hot dogs, bacon, canned foods, ramen, soups, macaroni, and cheese, etc.
- Avoid condiments like pickles, mustard, sauces with salt, etc.
- Avoid salt or salty foods or reduce the amount of salt used in your cooking (limit amount of salt and sodium to around 1500-2000 mg per day).
- Avoid sugary foods and foods that do not have any nutrition such as sodas, fast food, candy, etc.
- Sugars and artificial sweeteners
- Unrefined carbohydrates like bread and pastries
- Any sticky foods that adhere to teeth e.g. dried fruits or jelly sweets
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Tooth Decay
One of the main causes of tooth decay is food. It is essential to watch what one eats to prevent tooth decay. Certain foods that must avoid for healthy teeth are:
Sugar containing foods: Literally, sugar is teeth’s enemy. Foods containing sugar promotes the growth of bacteria on the teeth, which results in acid formation. The acid can lead to tooth decay. One should try to brush his/her after consuming sugary food. Some of the sugar-containing foods that one must avoid are packed juices, jams, pastries, candies, milk chocolates, cookies, cakes, puddings, and syrups.
Do not chew ice: Ice is not a sugar substance; it is just solidified water then also it hurts teeth. The reason behind this that any hard substance may harm teeth and enamel can get damaged. Therefore, one must avoid chewing ice.
Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are highly acidic in nature, which can cause the tooth enamel to erode, making the tooth more vulnerable to decay. The few citrus fruits to avoid are the lemon, grape fruit, tangerine, pomelo, and key lime.
Coffee and tea: Caffeinated tea and coffee tend to dry one’s mouth, which leads to increase in the number of bacteria, as saliva is decreased to wash them out. Drinking plenty of water can minimize the effect of tea and coffee. Tea and coffee also lead to the staining of the teeth.
Alcoholic beverages: Alcohol can also lead to the dryness of the mouth that means less saliva is formed. Because of which bacteria do not wash away. Hence, alcohol consumption promotes the decaying of the teeth. Some of the alcoholic beverages are beer, wine, whiskey, and rum.
- Ice creams, dairy products are high-fat foods and should be avoided.
- Ice, canned foods, chips and other high sodium foods make the situation worse.
- Caffeine, cola drinks, chocolates and coffee flavoured drinks.
- High sugar foods should be avoided as they spike up your blood sugar levels. These spikes crash, leaving you more irritable, tired.
- Red meat increases mensural cramps. Go for lean meat instead.
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
- ADHD patients being hyperactive are prone to act with uncontrollable mood swings on consumption of certain foods.
- Sugary foods: Too much sugar can lead to higher sugar levels in the body that increase hyperactivity and mood swings in the patients. So, it is prudent to avoid sugary foods like candies, sweets, energy drinks, etc.
- Make them avoid eating anything that is too colourful to look at as well. These include fruit-flavoured cereals, gelatine powder, hard candy, cake mixes, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Headache
- Migraines: Caffeine(can either be a trigger or treatment), dairy, alcohol, chocolates
- Tension headaches: Caffeine overuse
These are the important foods to combat Irritable bowel syndrome:
- Soda and fizzy drinks: This increase acid-reflux in the stomach and can trigger the symptoms.
- Sulfurous Vegetables: Sulphurous vegetables like onions, garlic, Brussels, cauliflower can produce gas and cause flatulence, distension and bloating.
- Wheat: It contains compounds like gluten and fructans which may be poorly digested in the patients with Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Spicy food: These are found to be triggering factors in the syndrome and can worsen the symptoms.
- Coffee: Caffeine present in coffee is said to stimulate the increase in the movement of intestinal muscles.
- Gas-producing foods: These include beans, cabbage, broccoli, peas, etc which worsen the bloating in the belly.
- Lactose: Reduce the amount of lactose as it increases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Some lactose containing foods are milkshakes, ice creams, butter, milk, cream sauces, whipping cream, custards, and puddings.
- Artificial sweeteners: These interfere in the normal process of digestion and can severe the symptoms. Few foods containing artificial sweeteners are soft drinks labeled as diet, sugar-free biscuits, sugar-free ice creams, etc.
- Sweet fruits and vegetables: The sugar found in these contains fructose, which may not be digested well. Some such fruits are grapes, bananas, and berries.
Do's With Usage of SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Asthma
- Identify your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Always cover yourself fully (especially chest, feet and ears) before going out in cold weather.
- Avoid exercises beyond your physical stamina. Do not over exert.
- Always wear pollution mask if you are staying in high pollution area.
- If asthma is hampering your day to day activities, pl. consult your doctor as he might change your medication.
- Wash your bed sheets and pillow covers every week in hot water to get rid of dust mites.
- Reduce stress.·
- Consult your general practitioner or paediatrician early if your child shows symptoms of asthma. Asthma can be potentially life-threatening, especially in an acute episode.
- Make sure your asthma is controlled. Follow-up with your doctor six months to review and adjust your treatment is necessary. If your asthma is well controlled, your doctor may consider tapering down your treatment.
- Consider doing an allergy test- blood or skin prick. If you have allergic asthma, it will be helpful to know what the triggers are and how to avoid them
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Pain
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Heart failure
Making certain lifestyle changes can help to prevent heart failure such as:
- Controlling problems like diabetes and hypertension.
- Eating healthy.
- Being physically active.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Use healthy methods of cooking like baking, boiling, steaming, grilling, etc. instead of frying.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dental Cavities
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride enriched toothpaste. Fluoride helps to strengthen teeth and prevent caries.
- Floss once a day to keep bacteria from accumulating between the teeth.
- Visit your dentist six months for a check-up and professional cleaning of teeth.
- Along with your dental checkup, ask for fluoride treatment to be applied to your teeth.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Tooth Decay
It is important to maintain a good oral health, but today’s lifestyle makes it difficult to achieve healthy teeth and gums. Here are some important tips that one must follow to prevent tooth decay:
- One must brush his/her teeth twice a day: It is important to brush one’s teeth two times daily, preferably after having meals. Also, it is necessary to adopt a correct way of brushing, which one can learn by viewing online videos.
- Aim to clean the whole mouth and not just teeth: Cleaning teeth is just a part of overall oral health. Bacteria cause damage to the entire mouth including inner cheeks, tongue, throat, and gums. Hence, it becomes important to clean and brush the entire mouth thoroughly. One can also use mouthwash for aiming a mouth free of germs.
- Flossing: Many people just ignore this important step of oral hygiene, but it is mandatory to floss if one wants to achieve healthy and cavity free teeth. Flossing is a process in which a thread is used to clean the areas between the teeth. A moderate number of bacteria and food remaining are accumulated between the teeth, which do not come out just by brush. This trapped food and bacteria cause the damage to the teeth for long period of time. Hence, to avoid this decay one must definitely use floss.
- Recognize and pay attention to the symptoms of oral health problems: One of the main reasons of extreme dental issues is ignorance of the signs and symptoms that one faces over a long period of time. People only realize their teeth problems when they suffer from unbearable pain, and then they rush to a doctor. When the patient suffers from extreme pain, generally treatments like tooth extraction and root canal are mandatory. These treatments can surely be avoided if the symptoms are taken care of, in the early stages.
- Go for professional cleaning: Time to time cleaning of teeth can surely avoid the tooth decay.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Irregular Periods
- Identify the reasons for stress and manage them. Distressing helps in regulating periods.
- Manage your weight. Over-weight or under-weight, both of these are responsible for irregular periods.
- Any medication involving hormones (like thyroid medicine, steroids or psychotropic drugs) may affect your periods. Hence, use them sparingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
- Parents or close relatives need to foster ADHD patients by coping up with the behaviour of the person.
- Make sure the ADHD sufferer takes his/her medications as this is the fundamental step towards coping up with the disorder.
- Parents or relatives can also try behavioural management therapy that offers a strict managing strategy to deal with the way ADHD patients act.
- Divide tasks for them so that everything is systematic.
- Organise and simplify the way people with ADHD live.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Headache
- If you are prone to develop tension headaches, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is necessary.
- Exercise and healthy diet help with stress reduction and elimination of toxins from your body.
- Be sure to eat right and drink plenty of fluids
- If you suffer from migraines, keep a migraine diary and try to determine what the specific triggers are.
The most effective tips for patients with irritable bowel syndrome are:
- As meals can trigger symptoms, it is recommended to take 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals.
- Follow regular workout regime to maintain a normal bowel movement.
- Aim to consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily as it will keep things moving in your body and helps you cope with constipation. Also, intake plenty of fluids to reduce constipation.
- Stress is one of the major causes of irritable bowel syndrome hence; consultation is must with a psychiatrist as they can help one to overcome stress by examining how the patient reacts to day to day events that occur in his/her life.
- Do yoga: Yoga and deep breathing help to beat stress and one should breathe from diaphragm rather than chest as it helps in relaxing abdominal muscles. Subsequently, it leads to regular bowel activity.
- Try Biofeedback Therapy as this therapy slows down one’s heart rate and helps in overcoming muscle tension further helping in the improvement of bowel movement.
- One can involve in leisure activities like listening to music, the sport of one’s choice, reading, shopping, etc. as this can help in distressing.
Dont's With Usage Of SENSUR RUBEFCIENT
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Asthma
- Avoid pets.
- Remove carpets and soft toys from the room of your child as these accumulate dust, dust mites which trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid dampness in the house. Let fresh air come in. Keep all areas of your house dry.
- Do not smoke, avoid being close to people who smoke.
- Avoid burning of incense (Pooja agarbatti) at home, since it triggers an asthma attack.
- Avoid going to kitchen when food is being cooked, especially frying etc.·
- Do not delay seeking treatment when you suspect to have a chest infection. Because your airways are hyper reactive, an infection can easily trigger an acute asthma attack.
- Do not leave your house without your reliever pump or allow your medication to run out. An acute episode can occur at any time and may be fatal.
- Do not smoke if you have asthma or smoke around your child who has asthma. Passive smoking's effects are just as harmful.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Pain
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Heart failure
- Don't take stress
- Avoid smoking and if you do, quit completely.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dental Cavities
- Don’t eat your food too slow. If food stays in the mouth for long periods, that also leads to cavities.
- Smoking has a direct effect on tooth enamel, as well as creating systemic inflammation.
- Do not leave suspected tooth cavities untreated. Destruction of teeth due to caries are progressive. Early intervention will be cost saving and will involve minimally invasive procedures.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Tooth Decay
- Follow the tips that are mentioned below to achieve healthy teeth:
- Do not brush one’s teeth in a hurry: Take time for cleaning the teeth well. Otherwise, bacteria and food particles remain in the mouth causing acid formation. Acid further deteriorates the condition of the teeth.
- Do not smoke: Smoke can cause the ill effect on the gums that promote the tooth to decay further, which often leads to bad breath. Smoking also results in the discolouration of the teeth.
- Do not use same the tooth brush for a long period of time: Using the same toothbrush for more than three months can decrease its affectivity. Hence, one must replace the brush timely. Also, consider replacing the brush after one has suffered from common cold or the flu to prevent infection. Keep the brush covered, so that germs do not accumulate over it.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Irregular Periods
- Avoid physical exertion during periods, as it leads to heavier bleeding.
- Don’t over exercise as it can reduce or even stop production of reproductive hormones.
- Don’t ignore irregular periods as it may be an indication of something serious. Go for the thorough check up at once.
- Avoid foods having pesticides as they hamper your mensural cycles.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
- Do not feel negative. Be patient in your ways to cope up with the person's disorder.
- Do not let the person with ADHD be in charge of the situation. Try calming the situation in a practical way.
- Try not to get distracted by unnecessary things.
- Don’t worry about the small failures.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Headache
- Leave headaches untreated or uninvestigated.
- If any possible danger or red flags symptoms are present, seek medical advice
- Overuse of over the counter drugs painkillers. These may cause rebound headaches if used too often
The following are the things to avoid in the management of irritable bowel syndrome:
- Avoid rush while eating as it can trigger stress.
- Don’t skip breakfast as it is important to stimulate the colon.
- Since anxiety and stress can worsen the situation in Irritable Bowel Syndrome, one should avoid taking any stress.
- Do not drink water while eating the food. Always consume water an hour after or before taking the meals.
- Do not take medication that worsens IBS symptoms. Few such medications are certain antidepressants, antibiotic and medicines containing sorbitol, such as cough syrups.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfSENSUR RUBEFCIENT
What Are The Tips For Asthma
Having a nebuliser at home will be helpful for acute asthmatic episodes.
What Are The Tips For Pain
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
Some home remedies for heart failure are:
- Garlic is very beneficial for problems like high cholesterol, blood pressure, coronary heart disease, etc. It also helps to prevent the hardening of arteries (atherosclerosis) and improves blood circulation. You can eat 1-2 fresh cloves of garlic every day or you can take garlic supplements instead.
- Hawthorn is an excellent herb for the cardiovascular system and can be beneficial in the case of heart failure. The herb helps to improve the contractions of the cardiac muscles resulting in stronger pumping and also increases the flow of blood to the heart. Hawthorn also helps to enhance the cardiac output and performance and reduces the load on the heart.
- Research has found that extract from the Chinese hibiscus flow has anti-atherosclerosis effects and the flower has antioxidants that help to prevent bad cholesterol, the main cause of heart failure. You can drink herbal tea made by boiling petals of hibiscus in water with a teaspoon of raw honey once in a week for beneficial effects.
- Turmeric is found to be very beneficial for heart health and can prevent atherosclerosis. The curcumin present in turmeric helps to keep the heart healthy by preventing the oxidation of cholesterol, formation of clots and plaque build-up. Using turmeric in your cooking regularly is a good idea. Or, you can boil a teaspoon of turmeric in a cup of milk or water and drink it 1-2 times in a day for a few months for excellent benefits. You can also have turmeric in the form of a supplement too.
- Cayenne pepper is excellent for the treatment of circulatory and heart problems. The compound capsaicin present in cayenne helps to lower cholesterol levels and prevent the irregular rhythms of the heart. You can add ½ - 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a glass of hot water and drink it 2-3 times in a week or you can take cayenne supplements.
Consider buying fluoride enriched mouth wash if you are prone to develop dental cavities.
- Maintain a good oral hygiene level.
- Watch what you eat.
- Be regular on professional teeth cleaning.
- Use mouthwash every time after eating a meal. Keep the mouth wash handy even when travelling.
- Learn the proper way of brushing teeth either by a dentist or watching online videos.
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
Don’t get disappointed if your kid is affected by ADHD as it can be controlled. Consult a specialist. At the same time, don’t feel negative about yourself and practice meditation for at least 20 minutes per day.
- Make time to eat amid any busy schedule and follow a proper routine.
- Practice meditation to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Have enough sleep to avoid stress.