SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Mometasone Furoate 2) Tretinoin
Uses Of SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
Mometasone Furoate is used for treating skin conditions like Eczema, allergies, Psoriasis, and rashes. It decreases inflammation, Itching, and redness.
Side Effects Of SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
Inform your doctor if any of the side-effect is noticed:
- Open Sores
- Burning or irritation
- Dry skin or discoloration
Contraindications Of SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
Not to be used if:
- Child is of age below 12
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
Symptoms Treated With SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
Causes of diseases where SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM is used
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
Worst Foods With SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
Do's With Usage of SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
Dont's With Usage Of SKIN BRITE CREAM 15GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.