STANLIP 145MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of STANLIP 145MG TABLET
Fenofibrate is used for reducing cholesterol and triglycerides (fatty acids)in blood.
Side Effects Of STANLIP 145MG TABLET
Fenofibrate usually doesn’t cause any side effect in most patients. However, some of the uncommon side-effects include:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Darkening of urine
Contraindications Of STANLIP 145MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Fenofibrate
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Alcohol use
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Symptoms Treated With STANLIP 145MG TABLET
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
Causes of diseases where STANLIP 145MG TABLET is used
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Worst Foods With STANLIP 145MG TABLET
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
Do's With Usage of STANLIP 145MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
Dont's With Usage Of STANLIP 145MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.