SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
Octinoxate is used against protection from UV-B rays. In combination with Titanium oxide and Oxybenzone, it forms an active ingredient of sunscreen lotions and lip balms.
Side Effects Of SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
Side Effects Of Salt: Octinoxate
Octinoxate is usually safe. However, wash your face if you feel irritation on the skin.
Contraindications Of SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Octinoxate
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Sunburn is a skin condition in which the skin turns red, painful and swollen due to over exposure to the sun. It is a kind of a radiation burn that affects the skin and living tissues. It occurs when the skin comes in contact with the ultraviolet rays.
Symptoms Treated With SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Symptoms Of Sunburn
The major symptoms of sunburn are as follows:
- Blisters and rashes appear on the skin after the overexposure to the sun.
- Skin feels hot and warm when touched.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Fatigue, fever, headache, and nausea if the sunburn is severe.
- Itching, pain, and tenderness on the skin.
Causes of diseases where SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION is used
What Are The Causes Of Sunburn
Sunburn is caused when the body is exposed to the sunlight for too long. The ultra-violet rays present in the sunlight is the main reason of sunburn. People are inherited with a tendency of sunburn. There are three types of UV rays UVA, UVB, UVC out of which only UVA and UVB are responsible for sunburn. When skin is exposed to the sun, it starts producing melanin which helps to prevent sunburn. In some people, enough melanin is not produced because of which skin tends to burn.
Best Foods With SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
What Are The Best Foods For Sunburn
List of the following best food that can help in getting relive of the sunburn:
- Starchy potatoes and sweet potatoes: To get relief from the sunburn, you can add the starchy and sweet potatoes in your diet. It reduces the harmful effects of the sunburn.
- Green Tea: Green tea has catechin compounds which save the skin from harmful UV radiation. green tea has tannic acid that helps in soothing the pain caused by the sunburn. Green tea also has anti-inflammatory properties which help in soothing the skin and reducing swelling.
- Cucumber: Cucumber contains most of the water which keeps the skin hydrated and it is a perfect option to fight against cancer.
- Vitamin C-rich foods: To keep the skin healthy and hydrated, such foods are the best option for patients. These contain the vitamin C and lycopene which fight free radicals. Such foods include tomatoes, oranges, lemon, gooseberries, etc.
- Dark Chocolates: If you want to get relieved from the sunburn then dark chocolates are the best and ultimate option for you. It helps in protecting the skin against the harmful radiation.
Worst Foods With SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Sunburn
- Celery can cause generalised sun sensitivity. It severe the sunburn after eating the celery soup.
- Avoid taking the figs. Figs are very harmful in the case of sunburn disease. It exposes the blister and causes lots of skin pain.
- Lime makes the sunburn even more serious. Lime is the most common culprit of sunburn.
Do's With Usage of SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sunburn
If you are facing the sunburn problem then you can do the following things:
- Cool Bath, shower, and cold compress can give better relief.
- Get away from the sun when it feels that the skin is burning.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Keep the peeling area moisturised.
- Wear clothes that fully cover your body.
- Wear sun glasses and wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a sunscreen that suits the skin and blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
Dont's With Usage Of SUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sunburn
In the sunburn case, it is better to avoid the following things that can enhance the disease.
- Do not use the petroleum jelly, egg whites or other home remedies on the sunburn.
- Do not sit outside in the case of sunburn.
- Do not apply the sunscreen lotion on the sunburn area.
- Do not pop the blisters if any blister develops on the skin. It enhances the risk of the infection on the skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfSUNSTOP 30 60GM LOTION
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.