SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
Carbidopa is often used with levodopa (another medicine for Parkinson’s disease) to treat the symptoms of Parkinson's disease like tremors, stiffness, poor muscle control or spasms.
Carbidopa works only if it is taken with levodopa.
Side Effects Of SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Carbidopa
Carbidopa in itself rarely causes any side-effect. The side effects occur mostly due to combination medicine levodopa. Some of the common side-effects of levodopa are:
- Anxiety, confusion, dizziness, general feeling of discomfort
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Abnormal thinking, agitation
- Difficulty swallowing
- Grinding or clenching of teeth
- Excessive saliva
- Hallucinations, hand tremor,
- False sense of well being
- Nausea or vomiting
- Controlled and unusual body movements
Contraindications Of SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Carbidopa
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease, heart disease
- Any mental/mood disorders, seizures
- Breathing problems like bronchitis, asthma
- Kidney disease, stomach/intestinal ulcer,
- Blood disorders, sleep disorder.
- Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive movement disorder. It affects the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. Its symptoms are continuous and increase over time.
- The cause of the disease is still not known yet, so it is not curable till date. However, there are treatment options such as medication and surgery.
Symptoms Treated With SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
Group of symptoms experienced, differ from person to person. Primary motor signs of Parkinson’s disease include the following:
1. Tremoring of the hands, arms, legs, jaw and face
2. Slowness of movement
3. Rigidity or stiffness of the limbs and trunk
Postural instability or impaired balance and coordination.
Causes of diseases where SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET is used
- Parkinson’s disease is caused by degeneration or progressive impairment of nerve cells (neurons) in the brain. However, what triggers the onset of Parkinson’s disease is still not known.
Worst Foods With SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
- Limit your intake of salt and sugar.
- Avoid high fat or cholesterol foods like cheese, meats.
- Excessive protein rich foods like soy, cheese
Do's With Usage of SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Parkinsons disease
The following can help to manage the Parkinson’s Disease:
- Make small changes in your house to make it more navigable for the patient, like removing rugs, keeping the gap between furniture items etc. Remove clutter.
- Conserve energy. Do daily tasks energy efficiently.
- Simply your tasks. Do not exert yourself.
- Learn to manage stress.
Dont's With Usage Of SYNDOPA CR 250MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Parkinsons disease
Following must be avoided if suffering from the Parkinson’s disease:
- Do not drive. As symptoms of Parkinson’s disease can seriously interfere with driving.
- Do not try holding heavy things.
- Exercise. It can help to keep your muscles strong, improve mobility and flexibility.