TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Hypromellose 2) Glycerin 3) Dextran
Uses Of TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
Hypromellose (a short form of Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Irritation of eyes
- Dry eyes
Skin friendly bathin bar. Helps restoring and retain skin's proactive mantle.
Relieve dry, irritated eyes
Side Effects Of TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
The most common side effects of Hypromellose are:
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Changes in vision
- Eye pain
- Continued eye irritation/redness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Glycerin
Side Effects Of Salt: Dextran
Contraindications Of TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Hypromellose
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Hypromellose or any other eye allergies.
Contraindications Of Salt: Glycerin
Contraindications Of Salt: Dextran
- Dry eye syndrome is a condition, in which lacrimal glands do not produce enough moisture or tears that are required to maintain the health of eye surface.
Symptoms Treated With TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
- The symptoms are sore, itchy, dry and red eyes. The eyes are often heavy and fatigued and can also lead to photophobia (light sensitivity). Watery eyes can also be a symptom as dry eyes can over-stimulate the production of lubricator.
Causes of diseases where TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML is used
- Dry Eye Syndrome can happen due to lack of adequate lubrication and moisture on the eye’s surface for a long period of time. A problem with any of the three components of tear film can lead to dry eye syndrome.
Worst Foods With TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
To take care of dry eye syndrome avoid the following:
- Alcohol consumption
- Junk food
Do's With Usage of TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome can be taken care of by following:
- Use of artificial tear drops or lubricants
- Take frequent short breaks while using computer
- Blink more
- Keep eyes clean
- Use good quality sunglasses
- Eye makeup must be properly removed
- Warm compresses can be used to soften the hard meibum.
- Wash your eyes 3-4 times a day.
Dont's With Usage Of TEARS NATURALE FORTE EYE DROP 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dry Eye Syndrome
The following must be followed to take care of dry eye syndrome:
- Use of contact lens must be avoided or minimised
- Avoid getting dehydrated, so drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses per day).
- Do not spend too much time on the computer, mobile screen or TV.