TERLYZ INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of TERLYZ INJECTION
Terlipressin is used for:
- Management of low blood pressure
- Slowing or stopping bleeding
- Septic shock
- Dilated blood vessels in oesophagus or stomach
Side Effects Of TERLYZ INJECTION
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Insufficient oxygen supply to heart
- Breathlessness, loss of rhythm in breath
Contraindications Of TERLYZ INJECTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Terlipressin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems
- Any pre-existing allergies
Hypotension, which is generally known as low blood pressure (below 90/60), occurs in the arteries of the systemic circulation. It is a force of blood that pushes against the wall of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. Excessively low blood pressure can cause lots of problems like dizziness, unconsciousness, neurological disorders, and serious heart problems.
Symptoms Treated With TERLYZ INJECTION
These are the major symptoms that a person may experience due to lower blood pressure-
- Noticeable heartbeats
- Blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Moist skin
Causes of diseases where TERLYZ INJECTION is used
Hypotension (low blood pressure) does not have an actual cause. But, there are a number of causes due to which this condition can occur in a person.
- Anaemia, pregnancy, dehydration, blood loss, severe infection or allergy
- Lack of nutritional diet
- Reduction in blood volume (Hypovolemia).
- Changes in hormones.
- Broadening of the blood vessels in the body (Vasodilation).
- Side effects of various medicines such as Alpha- and Beta-blockers.
- Problems related to the endocrine glands.
- Reduction in the red blood cells (Anaemia).
Worst Foods With TERLYZ INJECTION
There are varieties of foods which should be avoided and not to eat in the case of lower blood pressure:
- Carbohydrate rich foods: Foods like rice, pasta, and bread contain a high amount of carbohydrate which enhances the risk of lower blood pressure. It is better to reduce the amount of carbohydrate food items and eliminate the risk of hypotension.
- Avoid alcohol: Due to the effects of the booze, alcohol can intensify the low blood pressure. So, it is better to avoid the alcohol that causes fatigue and parched.
Do's With Usage of TERLYZ INJECTION
To cure the lower blood pressure, it is better to concentrate on the following activities:
- Visit a doctor for a proper check-up.
- Drink more water to avoid dehydration.
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Wear stockings if the doctor suggests doing so.
- Follow a good work out regime.
Dont's With Usage Of TERLYZ INJECTION
There are many food items that can enhance the lower blood pressure. It is better to avoid the following items that can cause hypotension even more:
- Do not eat too much.
- Do not lift heavy things.
- Do not go for saunas and hot water baths.
- Do not make sudden body movements.
- Avoid standing for long periods.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfTERLYZ INJECTION
- Avoid heat exhaustions.
- Take adequate rest.