THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Side Effects Of THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Rashes and reflex itch sensation are common side effects.
Bone marrow suppression, leading to reduced production of leukocytes, erythrocytes and thrombocytes, fever, sore throat are rare, but serious side effects.
Contraindications Of THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Contraindications Of Salt: Carbimazole
Carbimazole disrupts oestrogen during pregnancy affecting its outcome. It also crosses the placenta. Nursing mothers are also advised against using this drug without doctor's advice.
A thyroid is a butterfly-shaped small gland that is located in the front part of the neck. It produces two primary hormones namely tetraiodothyronine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). These hormones control cells’ energy consumption strategy. The thyroid gland regulates the metabolism by releasing these two hormones.
Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid disease is referred to as a special condition of the thyroid. It occurs when thyroid gland starts to produce a large amount of T4, T3, or both.
Symptoms Treated With THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Sometimes, Hyperthyroidism can be visible through the enlarged thyroid gland (called a goitre). It can be one-sided or symmetrical. The eyes can also appear more prominent that is a symptom of exophthalmos, a sign of Graves’ disease, and it is the most common symptom of Hyperthyroidism.
Other symptoms of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Feeling anxious, nervous or irritable.
- Feeling very weak or tired.
- Experiencing mood swings.
- Sensitivity to heat.
- Irregular or fast heartbeat or palpitations.
- Sudden unexplained weight loss
- Increased frequency of the bowel movements.
- Shaking in fingers and hands (tremor).
- Thinning skin.
- Sleep problems.
- Fine and brittle hair.
- Changes in your menstrual cycle.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The following symptoms require immediate medical supervision:
- Loss of consciousness.
- Breathe shortness.
- Hyperthyroidism may also lead to atrial fibrillation. It is a detrimental arrhythmia that can result in strokes.
Causes of diseases where THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S is used
In most of the cases, Hyperthyroidism can be a result of Graves’ disease- an autoimmune disorder. In this case, antibodies produced for body immunity can stimulate the thyroid gland encouraging it to produce too much T4, T3, or both hormones. According to doctors, Graves’ disease may be genetic, and it is most commonly found among young women.
Other causes of Hyperthyroidism may be as follows:
- Excess iodine that is a key ingredient of T4 and T3.
- Thyroiditis (inflammation of the thyroid) that can cause T4 and T3 leaking out the gland.
- Tumours of the testes or ovaries.
- Benign tumours of the pituitary or thyroid gland.
- A Large quantity of tetraiodothyronine that may be taken through medication or dietary supplements.
- Hyperfunctioning of thyroid nodules can enhance the growth and activity of thyroid gland that results in too much hormone production. It can be a major cause of Hyperthyroidism.
Worst Foods With THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Patients who are suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid the following foods:
- Gluten: Most of the thyroid problems are based on autoimmune disease. Gluten encourages the autoimmune disease; moreover, it can cause inflammation in the body. Rye, spelt, barley, Kamut and several other processed foods are rich sources of Gluten.
- Dairy products: Dairy products are sources of inflammation in the body. The protein casein is found in dairy products and it can make the autoimmune disease more complicated. Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should avoid cow’s milk, cheese, ice-cream, and yoghurt.
- Sugar: Sugar increases inflammation and worsens the autoimmune diseases. Sugar helps in enhancing the harmful pathogens in the digestive system and encourages gut infections. It can cause “leaky gut syndrome” and it can act as a driver of all autoimmune diseases.
- A large amount of raw cruciferous vegetables: Patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should not consume cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts in a raw form.
- Industrial seed oils: Different vegetable oils such as sunflower, corn, safflower, cottonseed, soybean, grape seed, and rice bran oil. The extraction process in the mentioned oils damages and oxidises the essential polyunsaturated fats. These damaged fats can create a great amount of inflammation in the body. They can increase free radicals and damage tissues. So, consumption of healthy fat is necessary such as olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, raw seeds and nuts, avocados, oily fish, pastured butter and ghee, and coconut oil.
- Soy: Soy is rich in lectins that can cause irritation in gut lining and make leaky gut syndrome more complicated in people suffering from autoimmune disease.
Do's With Usage of THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hyperthyroidism
Approximately 1 in every 1000 man and 15 in every 1000 women suffer from Hyperthyroidism. The patients need more help than just taking care of their diet. So, it is important to know what should be done during Hyperthyroidism:
Thyroid level should be checked regularly as it is helpful in monitoring the severity of Hyperthyroidism. The following tips can help the patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism:
Sufficient Vitamin-D: Make sure that you are taking sufficient amount of Vitamin-D as Vitamin-D deficiency is associated with various autoimmune disorders.
De-stress: Stress can weaken your thyroid gland and as a result, it can perform at a sub-optimum level. The patients suffering from Hyperthyroidism should practice stress buster activities.
Use healthy cookware: Your cookware should not be associated with any chemical or metal as it can mix with your food and cause harmful chemical reactions.
Dont's With Usage Of THYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hyperthyroidism
- Limit the cell phone usage: Too much use of cell phone can be detrimental to your thyroid gland. It’s a smarter idea to use the headset during speaking on the phone.
- Caffeine: Don’t take too much caffeine as it can worsen the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism by increasing heartbeat and nervousness.
- Smoking: Patients suffering from Grave’s disease should quit smoke as soon as possible.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfTHYROCAB 20MG TABLET 100S
Consult your doctor regularly so that he/she can measure your Hyperthyroidism treatment progress. You have to take the right amount of medicine in correct time. If you are taking any anti-thyroid medicine, then make sure that you take them at correct time every day.
There are various treatments for Hyperthyroidism. Your doctor will decide what treatment will be best suited for you. The treatment can be radioactive iodine, anti-thyroid medicine, surgery, or beta blockers.