TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Vitamin C 2) Propylene glycol 3) methylparaben 4) Taurine
Uses Of TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
Vitamin C is used by the body to form collagen. Usual benefits of Vitamin C are:
- Skin health
- Ligaments, tendons formation
- Blood vessels health
- Bone health
- Teeth health
- Cartilage health
- Healing of wounds
- Fighting ill-effects of toxicity
Vitamin C is also used in skin care products. The benefits of using Vitamin C topically are:
- Prevents damages by ultraviolet rays, boosts the effectiveness of sunscreens
- Maintains skin health
- Delays aging
- Prevents pigmentation, dark spots
- Prevents skin cancer
- Removes acne marks
Propylene glycol is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor irritations, diaper rash etc.
Methylparaben is an antifungal and antibacterial agent widely used as a preservative in preparation of cosmetics such as hair care products, lotions, moisturizers, makeup products, ophthalmic solutions, topical antibiotics and parenteral solutions.
Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid having several health benefits like boosting cardiovascular, neurologic, eye and metabolic health. It has also been found useful in reversing tinnitus, fatty liver disease, obesity, mitigating diabetes and many more
Side Effects Of TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin C
Vitamin C is usually safe.
Propylene glycol is usually safe but in some cases, it may cause mild burning, irritation or stinging.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Some side effects that may occur due to the administration of methylparaben are:
- Eye and skin damage
- Increased risk of breast cancer
- Decreased sperm production and motility
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Taurine
Contraindications Of TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin C
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug propylene glycol or any other allergies.
- Cuts on skin
- Sun burns
- Skin redness
Contraindications Of Salt: methylparaben
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug methylparaben or any other allergies.
Contraindications Of Salt: Taurine
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Our teeth have a lot of work to do like chewing, grinding, biting, talking and also face the aging process. Hence, they need the care to keep them away from dental diseases. Brushing the teeth twice a day and flossing the mouth are age-old mantras to keep them healthy and safe. Other than this, attending routine dental check-ups and watching what you eat and drink are vital factors in deciding the health of your teeth.
The diseases of teeth are:
Also called tooth decay, this happens due to adult bacteria which survive on refined white sugar. When we eat candy or other sugary food, some morsels stick to the teeth, gums and in between teeth. Bacteria feed on this sticky food and thrive, releasing a toxin which causes tooth decay. The solution is to brush teeth regularly and floss the mouth. Avoid eating sticky sugary food.
This is a gum disease and occurs in the mild alkaline to the mild acidic environment in the mouth. The cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and lack of the certain type of enzymes which can digest food substances. Gingivitis is a reversible condition with proper dental treatment.
If gingivitis is left untreated, it progresses into periodontal disease. In this disease, the plaque bacteria form crystals, which attach to the teeth, and these crystals destroy the ligaments, which attach teeth to the bone. As a result, pockets are formed, in which more food particles can be trapped and lodged. This causes the disease to progress, and eventually, it may lead to the removal of the tooth. The damage to the tooth and gum caused by periodontal disease is permanent and irreversible.
Also called bad breath or halitosis, mouth odor is due to remnants of food particles in the mouth. Enteric bacteria feed on these food particles and release an odor. Again, good brushing and flossing habits and the kind of food we eat play a key factor in preventing bad breath.
Skin rash means changes in the color, texture or appearance of the skin. Rashes on the skin change the color, cause swelling, cracking, blistering, dryness, bumping or warming of the skin. The skin rashes can be in a localized area or all over the skin.
Symptoms Treated With TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Teeth health
The general symptoms of all dental diseases are:
- Tooth pain.
- Sensitivity: There is a sharp tingling sensation when consuming hot or cold drinks or beverages.
- Bleeding gums.
- Red and swollen gums.
- Cavities in teeth.
- Pain while chewing.
- Bad breath.
- Mouth sores.
- Loose teeth.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin rash
Symptoms may vary according to the skin condition or diseases. Some of the common symptoms of skin rashes are:
- Redness, itching
- Scaling, dryness
- Bumps and Blisters on the skin.
- Light colored patches, white patches
- Sores which spreads intensely
- Nodules, papules
- The flushed appearance of the skin
- Swelling, small or large spots on the skin.
- Unusual scars
Causes of diseases where TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Dental diseases are caused by microorganisms that live in the mouth and release toxins causing damage to dental tissue. The mouth offers resources for the bacteria to survive and multiply. There are three types of bacteria thriving in the oral cavity - pathogenic, beneficial, and neutral. When the mouth is dominated by beneficial bacteria, then there is good dental health. When pathogenic bacteria dominate the oral cavity, it leads to dental diseases. Neutral bacteria follow whichever bacteria are dominant.
Causes of tooth and gum diseases are:
- Sugary foods: When bacteria in the mouth combine with remnants of sugary or starchy food particles, they form a colourless, sticky substance called plaque. When you don’t remove plaque from mouth by proper brushing and flossing, it hardens into tartar or calculus. Removal of tartar will require a dental procedure by a dentist.
- Acidic foods: Acidic drinks and foods attack the tooth enamel, thereby damaging it. Soft drinks contain enormous amounts of sugar, which facilitate plaque formation. The acidic content of soft drinks erodes teeth enamel and causes damage to teeth.
- Dry mouth: Saliva in the mouth is helpful in inhibiting plaque formation. People with dry mouth are more prone to dental problems. Dry mouth condition is caused by certain medications. Diseases like diabetes also cause dry mouth issues.
- Grinding of teeth: People who grind teeth in their sleep or under stress are invariably damaging their teeth. The grinding process strips away the enamel (outer layer of teeth), thereby causing tooth decay.
- Genetics: Some people inherit tooth crevices and enamel problems from parents. This can also lead to teeth problems.
- Poor dental hygiene: Improper brushing and flossing is the number one cause of teeth problems.
What Are The Causes Of Skin rash
Some of the common causes are listed below:
- Fungal infection
- Bacterial infection
- Food allergy’
- Exposure to allergens such as dust, pollen, pests, and chemicals
- Eczema or acne
- Poor hygiene
- Reaction to injections or vaccinations
- Exposure to heat or sun
- Skin diseases such as measles, chickenpox, dermatitis, psoriasis, Erythema, ringworm disease, syphilis, scabies, melanoma etc.
Worst Foods With TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Teeth health
- Sugary sweets and candies: Sugary food is what bacteria thrive on. Even if you wish to have sweets, opt for those which leave no particles sticking to the teeth and clear out of the mouth quickly.
- Starchy carbohydrates: Foods like chips, crackers, bread, and pasta contain starch which is available as sugar to the bacteria.
- Carbonated soft drinks and sodas: Firstly, carbonated drinks again contain a lot of sugar. Secondly, they contain phosphorous and carbon dioxide which are known to wear away the enamel of the teeth. This causes them to get brown or stained.
- Fruit juices: Though fruit juices are healthy, they contain sugar and acids which are a bad combination for teeth. If you regularly consume juices, don’t keep them for too long in the mouth. Use a straw for minimal contact with teeth.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin rash
- Refined carbohydrates: Refines carbs increase the production of oil in the skin and block the pores. Refines carbs increase the glucose level of the body leading to the increased production of sebum oil. These interfere with the healing process.
- Dairy products: These should be avoided as these are pro-inflammatory products and can worsen the rashes. These contain lactose which may cause sensitivity leading to rashes.
- Processed and refined food: These foods are rich in omega-6 fatty acids which increase the inflammation of the skin. These should be avoided.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol and its products should be avoided as these increase the sugar levels of the body and cause dehydration. This dehydration removes the moisture from the skin. Alcohol causes the depletion of collagen leading to premature aging. It increases the risk of rashes.
Do's With Usage of TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Teeth health
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day to wash off any food substances remaining in the mouth.
- Flossing your teeth regularly is as important as brushing. Flossing removes food particles trapped in between teeth and also removes bad odor.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months. Bristles become weak after a time and are ineffective in cleaning the teeth. You have to change your toothbrush after a bout of illness to prevent re-infection.
- Wash the bristles thoroughly after each brushing ritual.
- Chew on sugarless gum. Chewing produces saliva which helps in washing off the bacteria.
- Give a massage to your gums at least two times a week.
- Clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner.
- Drink lots of water to keep the mouth moist.
- See the dentist biannually for a general check-up of the teeth.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin rash
- Protect the affected area from direct exposure to the sun.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- Use gentle and non-perfumed cleansers.
- Protect skin while going out.
- Stay in a clean and hygienic place.
Dont's With Usage Of TRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Teeth health
- Do not brush too hard, you will tear the gums or damage the tooth.
- Do not forget to rinse your mouth after eating sugary food.
- Do not sleep with your mouth open.
- Do not smoke as it is known to cause oral cancer.
- Do not keep sipping on beverages like tea or coffee throughout the day. This gives a chance to the bacteria to thrive and attack the enamel of the teeth.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin rash
- Never scratch or pick the rashes.
- Don’t cover the affected area all the time. Keep them open and allow the skin to breathe.
- Never use harsh cosmetics or soaps on rashes as they may worsen the skin condition.
- Avoid wearing rough clothing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfTRILAST HAIR SOLUTION 60ML
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
- The best advice for teeth health is good oral hygiene and regular appointments with the dentist.
- Keeping a watch of what goes into the mouth as food will go a long way in protecting those pearly white assets.
- Along with brushing and flossing, using a mouthwash is very important. Mouthwash containing Listerine and chlorine dioxide will help in maintaining the good bacteria in the mouth. It will also promote good breath and make teeth strong.
- Choosing toothpaste with fluoride will make the enamel strong, and hence, avoid tooth decay. But take care to use the pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste for kids. Using too much of it can cause white spots on the teeth.
What Are The Tips For Skin rash
Skin rashes can be managed by changing eating habits and living standards also. Here are some tips to manage your skin rashes:
- Drink plenty of water. Water is the natural remedy for many types of skin rashes. Water rehydrates the skin and heals the rashes.
- Always use gentle soaps and cleansers to clean the skin. This will prevent the rashes from worsening.
Use natural remedies to heal rashes such as:
- Aloe Vera: It helps in soothing the skin and has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and emollient properties.
- Cold compress: This technique helps to reduce rashes which occur due to heat, shingles or insect bites. It helps in reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Baking soda: Application of baking soda helps to reduce the inflammation and itching of the skin.
- Olive oil: It contains Vitamin E and is rich in antioxidants which help in reducing the itching and soothes the skin. It can be used along with honey to heal the rashes.
- Neem: This is one of the oldest methods to treat skin rashes. Neem, due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties, is used to treat various types of skin rashes. Various Neem formulations are available in the market which treat almost every type of skin problem.