TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Cranberry extract 2) D-Mannose 3) Hibiscus Extract
Uses Of TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
Cranberry extract a medicinal fruit used in traditional medicine as it:
- Prevents urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Reduces benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), cold and flu symptoms, urine odor.
- Improves wound healing.
- Improves liver function
D-Mannose is an enzyme used in medicine. It:
- Treats carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome.
- Improves protein loss, liver function, low blood pressure
- Prevents urinary tract infections (UTI)
Hibiscus is an Indian herb (flowering plant) used in traditional medicine. It:
- Reduces high blood pressure, loss of appetite, cold, constipation, stomach irritation, heart disease, depression, obesity.
- Helps in fluid retention
- Maintains overall health
- Prevents cancer, inflammation, bacterial infections.
- Relieves menstrual pain.
- Improves digestion
Side Effects Of TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
Cranberry extract is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause:
- Kidney stones
- Mild stomach upset
Side Effects Of Salt: D-Mannose
D-Mannose is usually safe, but in some cases of overdose, it may cause:
Hibiscus extract has no side effects.
Contraindications Of TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Atrophic gastritis
- Low stomach acid
- Kidney stones
Contraindications Of Salt: D-Mannose
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards d - mannose or any other allergies.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug hibiscus extract or any other allergies.
- Low blood pressure
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
- Urinary tract infection is defined as an infection of any part of the urinary system (bladder, urethra, kidneys, and ureters).
Hypotension, which is generally known as low blood pressure (below 90/60), occurs in the arteries of the systemic circulation. It is a force of blood that pushes against the wall of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. Excessively low blood pressure can cause lots of problems like dizziness, unconsciousness, neurological disorders, and serious heart problems.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Indigestion is very commonly known as an upset stomach and is also called dyspepsia. Indigestion is when you have a pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen or the area under the ribs. This is a very common problem that afflicts most of the people at some point or the other. Indigestion occurs occasionally and most often, it is quite mild.
Indigestion is not really a disease but a set of symptoms. It may also be a symptom of an underlying problem such as gallbladder disease, ulcers or GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indigestion usually occurs when the stomach acid comes in contact with the mucosa i.e. the protective lining of the digestive system. The acids break down the mucosa and cause inflammation and irritation and trigger the symptoms of indigestion.
When the acid in the stomach moves into the esophagus, it causes a burning sensation behind the breastbone. This is known as heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn and indigestion can occur together or on their own.
Symptoms Treated With TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
Following are the symptoms UTI:
- A burning sensation while urinating
- An intense or frequent urge for urinating, though very may come out when you do so.
- Feeling shaky or tired.
- Pressure or pain in back/ lower abdomen.
- Dark, bloody, cloudy or strangely foul smelling urine.
- Chills or fever indicating that the infection may have reached the kidneys.
These are the major symptoms that a person may experience due to lower blood pressure-
- Noticeable heartbeats
- Blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Moist skin
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Indigestion
The symptoms of indigestion are:
- Burning in the upper abdomen or stomach.
- Passing gas and belching, abdominal pain.
- Bloating or feeling uncomfortably full.
- Vomiting and nausea, acidic taste.
- Growling stomach.
- Bringing up fluid or food from your stomach.
The symptoms of indigestion worsen when you are stressed. Indigestion can be a sign of a more serious health condition and if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek medical help immediately.
- Weight loss, vomiting or blood in vomit.
- Loss of appetite, severe pain in lower or upper right abdomen.
- A discomfort that may not be related to eating.
- Black and tarry stools, blood visible in the stools.
Causes of diseases where TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S is used
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by microbes such as bacteria that affect the bladder, kidneys and tubes connected to them.
- Women are at greater risk of getting Urinary tract infections. It happens because the tube (called urethra), which carries the urine from the bladder to outside the body, is situated very close to the anus. Bacteria from E.coli like large intestine can easily enter the urethra after escaping the anus. They travel up to the bladder from there and keep infecting the kidney if the infection is not treated. Women have shorter urethras, making them more prone to UTIs, as bacteria can quickly enter the bladder.
- Bacteria can be introduced in urinary tract by having sex with the infected partner too.
Hypotension (low blood pressure) does not have an actual cause. But, there are a number of causes due to which this condition can occur in a person.
- Anaemia, pregnancy, dehydration, blood loss, severe infection or allergy
- Lack of nutritional diet
- Reduction in blood volume (Hypovolemia).
- Changes in hormones.
- Broadening of the blood vessels in the body (Vasodilation).
- Side effects of various medicines such as Alpha- and Beta-blockers.
- Problems related to the endocrine glands.
- Reduction in the red blood cells (Anaemia).
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Indigestion
There can be several reasons for indigestion:
- Ulcers, pregnancy, stomach Infection
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Gastroparesis (the stomach doesn't empty properly, usually occurs in people suffering from diabetes)
- Chronic pancreatitis, stomach cancer (rare)
- A hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Thyroid disease
- Aspirin and painkillers like NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, oral contraceptives, estrogen, naproxen, etc., antibiotics, steroid medications
- Nitrates, thyroid medicines
- Eating very fast, eating a lot.
- Consuming foods very high in fat.
- Eating when you are very stressed.
- Drinking plenty of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity or being overweight, stress and anxiety.
- Swallowing too much of air while eating can increase belching and bloating, which are symptoms that are associated with indigestion.
Persistent indigestion not related to any of the above factors is called non-ulcer or functional dyspepsia.
Worst Foods With TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
- Chocolate, carbonation, citrus fruits and caffeine: These can irritate the lining of the bladder, and make it easier for bacteria to stick on.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Spicy foods
There are varieties of foods which should be avoided and not to eat in the case of lower blood pressure:
- Carbohydrate rich foods: Foods like rice, pasta, and bread contain a high amount of carbohydrate which enhances the risk of lower blood pressure. It is better to reduce the amount of carbohydrate food items and eliminate the risk of hypotension.
- Avoid alcohol: Due to the effects of the booze, alcohol can intensify the low blood pressure. So, it is better to avoid the alcohol that causes fatigue and parched.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Indigestion
- Avoid spicy and fried foods as they worsen the symptoms of indigestion and trigger heartburn.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks like cola, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, and energy drinks as they will cause the reflux symptoms to worsen.
- Avoid foods that are too acidic like citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. as they worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats and high-fat foods like cakes, pastries, cookies, fries, chips, full-fat dairy, creamy salad dressings, cream sauces, fatty cuts of meat like beef, lamb, pork, etc. as they will cause nausea and worsen the problem of indigestion.
- Chocolate increases reflux due to the ingredient it contains called methylxanthine.
- Onions and garlic can worsen indigestion and cause heartburn.
Do's With Usage of TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
- Drink a lot of water as it helps in flushing out the bacteria.
- Drinking one tsp of baking soda mixed in 8 ounces of fresh water helps in reducing the acidity and burning sensation in urine. However, don’t take it for more than a week as soda is high in sodium.
- If you feel cramps around your bladder, use the hot water bottle and apply heat. This will provide relief from pain.
To cure the lower blood pressure, it is better to concentrate on the following activities:
- Visit a doctor for a proper check-up.
- Drink more water to avoid dehydration.
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Wear stockings if the doctor suggests doing so.
- Follow a good work out regime.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Indigestion
- Drink water or any fluids after you finish eating your meals. Avoid drinking fluids along with your meals.
- Eat small frequent meals rather than a large meal, as the stomach does not have to work so long and so hard when you eat small meals.
- Eat slowly.
- Exercise before a meal or give a gap of at least an hour after eating before you exercise. Don’t exercise on a full stomach.
- When you sleep, keep your head slightly elevated, at least 6-inches above your feet and use pillows to prop yourself. This helps the digestive juices to flow into the intestines instead of the esophagus.
Dont's With Usage Of TRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urinary tract infection
- Don’t’ hold your urge to pee, as this increases the chances of multiplying the bacteria. Pee as soon as you feel the urge.
- Avoid wiping from back to front, after a bowel movement as germs can get into urethra easily.
There are many food items that can enhance the lower blood pressure. It is better to avoid the following items that can cause hypotension even more:
- Do not eat too much.
- Do not lift heavy things.
- Do not go for saunas and hot water baths.
- Do not make sudden body movements.
- Avoid standing for long periods.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Indigestion
- Avoid chewing your food with your mouth open or avoid talking while eating as this causes you to swallow air, which can worsen the condition of indigestion.
- Avoid eating too late in the night.
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Go to bed at least 3 hours after the last meal of your day.
- Avoid eating too spicy foods as they aggravate indigestion.
- Quit smoking. At least do not smoke just before or after eating as it can irritate the lining of the stomach.
- Avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol consumption, as alcohol can irritate the lining of the stomach and worsen the condition of indigestion.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfTRINORM CAPSULE 10`S
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.
- Avoid heat exhaustions.
- Take adequate rest.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
- Make sure that you wear loose clothes. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, as they put pressure on the stomach and cause the food to enter into the esophagus causing indigestion.
- If your indigestion is triggered by stress, then adopt methods to reduce your anxiety and stress such as meditation, relaxation, breathing and biofeedback techniques.
Here are some home remedies that can help to prevent or alleviate indigestion:
- Ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural cure for gastrointestinal issues and heartburn. Add grated ginger to your recipes, smoothies, drink ginger tea or chew a piece of ginger to ease indigestion symptoms.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, ginger juice, and honey and mix in a glass of warm water and drink it after a heavy meal.
- Drink a glass of buttermilk with a teaspoon of roasted and ground coriander seeds. Coriander seeds have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help if you have indigestion.
- Eating a teaspoonful of aniseed or fennel after a meal can provide relief from indigestion. Fennel contains estragole and fenchone that remove gas from the digestive tract and it also has antispasmodic properties.
- Having a pinch of black salt along with a teaspoon of carom seeds will provide relief. Carom seeds are great to boost the digestive system and can cure various digestive disorders.
- Add a teaspoon of roasted cumin powder in a glass of water and drink for relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having herbal tea or green tea after a meal is a fantastic way to help digestion.
- Peppermint oil can help to reduce nausea and prevent intestinal spasms. Drinking peppermint tea can help to soothe your stomach if you have indigestion; however, avoid peppermint if you suffer from heartburn.
- Drinking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water can help in digestion after a heavy meal.
- Adding a spoonful of baking soda and water and drinking it can help to neutralize the stomach acid and prevents bloating and helps to relieve gas.