UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Clomiphene 2) Ubidecarenone
Uses Of UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
Clomiphene citrate is used to treat Infertility in women. Clomiphene citrate makes the pituitary gland to release the hormones required to encourage simulation.
It is used in Cardiovascular diseases in reducing risk of Heart failure. It helps in improving male fertility by increasing the sperm count.
It is beneficial in preventing Migraines, Parkinson's disease and gum disease.
Side Effects Of UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Clomiphene
Common side-effects of Clomiphene citrate are:
- Abnormal uterine/ vaginal bleeding,
- Discomfort or breast tenderness
- Nausea, vomiting, headache,
- Diarrhoea, flushing,
- Blurred vision/ other visual disturbances
- Ovarian enlargement resulting in abdominal or pelvic pain, pressure, tenderness, or swelling.
Some of the common side-effects may be:
- Skin rash,
- Gastric discomfort,
- Heart burn
Seek immediate medical attention if any of the following symptoms of serious allergic reaction occurs:
- Rash, itching, swelling,
- Trouble breathing
Contraindications Of UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Clomiphene
Before taking clomiphene citrate, please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver problems
- Cyst in the ovary
- Pituitary Tumor
- Adrenal or Thyroid Gland Disease
- Vaginal Bleeding
Contraindications Of Salt: Ubidecarenone
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
Symptoms Treated With UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
Causes of diseases where UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
Worst Foods With UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
Do's With Usage of UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
Dont's With Usage Of UBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfUBIPHENE 50MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.